Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

theONE

Quote from: whoozit on November 08, 2016, 04:43:06 PM
You are such a ray of fucking sunshine.

he is: Bitchy Poofta aka 136

136 or 142

Quote from: whoozit on November 08, 2016, 04:43:06 PM
You are such a ray of fucking sunshine.

You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

So blacks and latinos don't give a fuck about this election...

This is so stupid. I was just going to grill some steaks, play some vidya and try to ignore this tonight. But I'm already hooked following the news.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 08, 2016, 04:49:20 PM
So blacks and latinos don't give a fuck about this election...
???  Whites are 77% of the population.  Blacks are 13%.  So they are turning out to vote more or less the same as their percentage of the population.

But feel free to go all racial based on reading the screen incorrectly.

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 08, 2016, 04:51:16 PM
This is so stupid. I was just going to grill some steaks, play some vidya and try to ignore this tonight. But I'm already hooked following the news.

See if you can find a Trump Steak.

theONE

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 08, 2016, 04:53:25 PM
???  Whites are 77% of the population.  Blacks are 13%.  So they are turning out to vote more or less the same as their percentage of the population.

RealCool Daddio, why you are so racist ??

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

Quote from: theONE on November 08, 2016, 04:54:59 PM
RealCool Daddio, why you are so racist ??

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

Learn.

To.

Read.

Dipshit.

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2016, 04:40:11 PM
My hope is that Donald Trump commits suicide

Hey Man Program, Nice Post

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 08, 2016, 04:53:25 PM

The point is Hillary failed to move the needle for these groups and she has disappointing support from these groups she was pandering to.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 08, 2016, 04:51:16 PM

Making Fajita's, making some drinks and going to start playing Civ 6 while watching Trump win.

twiki

I hope there is going to be some kind of emotional support system for the bell gab Trump supporters tonight. Or they can go into denial mode and call the election rigged. That should work for awhile.

This will be fun to watch.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 08, 2016, 04:58:55 PM
Making Fajita's, making some drinks and going to start playing Civ 6 while watching Trump win.

What do you think about Civ 6? I love the Civ series but haven't played 5 or 6 yet.

MV/Liberace!

Forum appears to be having problems.  On election night!!!!  Rebooting the server...

136 or 142

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 08, 2016, 04:58:04 PM
The point is Hillary failed to move the needle for these groups and she has disappointing support from these groups she was pandering to.

The total turnout of whites according to the exit polls is 70%.

Quote from: mv on November 08, 2016, 05:07:02 PM
Forum appears to be having problems.  On election night!!!!  Rebooting the server...

Do it!

norland2424

lol and bellgab will go dark for another 24 hours  ;D

whoozit

You can thank Murphy.

aldousburbank

Fucking Putin.

Depends on who you ask:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/796127785228058626

theONE

do everyone a favour and turn it off completely  -teach those fuckers /and myself/ who is the boss here... LOL

WOTR

I have said for awhile that if every old, white male turns out to vote Trump he still will not win.  His base of support was too small, and he could not manage to extend it.

aldousburbank

You know you're in strange times when the Mexican stoner votes for Trump and against weed legalization. Laugh all you want but I've got my reasons.

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 08, 2016, 05:21:42 PM
You know you're in strange times when the Mexican stoner votes for Trump and against weed legalization. Laugh all you want but I've got my reasons.

True Patriot

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on November 08, 2016, 05:19:26 PM
he could not manage to extend it.

Let's assume you are/were correct. What would be legitimate evidence of that?