Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: username on December 25, 2018, 08:51:17 PM
All of this reminds me of the Meisha Boyd Interview. This seems to really tie things together in a weird way.

I don't know who that is...on your show?

BDap-Bap-Bap-Bap.
Mwaaaah-haa-haa-haa.   ;)

(You fuckers crack me up.)     ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on December 25, 2018, 08:52:49 PM
I don't know who that is...on your show?

I meant Marsha (Margret) whatever Boyd... Damn cell phone.

https://youtu.be/5gD8jZh9F8o

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username on December 25, 2018, 08:39:25 PM
Ya, no kidding she also has his height.

John Steinbeck and those two actors. Good stuff. I've lost a lot of water reading Steinbeck.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 25, 2018, 08:55:21 PM
John Steinbeck and those two actors. Good stuff. I've lost a lot of water reading Steinbeck.

Haha

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who got that reference.

Alright you guys, let's clear some of this shit up.
1. When the non-compete was coming to an end - (Redacted was hounding Art to come back on the air.)
2. Finally, Art got fed up (He had no intention of coming back,) with Heathers' constant emails and PM's and pretty much said 'Why don't you do it" ?  (Why don't you take over the show)
3. Art offers (Redacted ) the opportunity to take over the show. 
ART:   " I'll run the show for a few month's to get it rolling, and you can take it over from there"
(REMEMBER the 20 July broadcast - and the Backlash that accompanied it.)
4. This whole fucking deal was a setup for Heather, from the git.
5. As`far as the politics between Heather and  Airyn - I'll leave that to you to figure out.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ you guys. Can't you see it ?
The clues were there all along.
'Dead Air' for the Halloween show.
The Bullshit of the shots fired.
The first return show with a co-host.

Look at it from Arts' point of view.
Forget about all the internal politics w/ Keith.
Fuckin' A...   as soon as Art labelled the Halloween show as 'Dead Air', I knew it was over.
I gave VG, and Shredme a hard time when they called it. But hey, those boys were exactly right.
I didn't want to believe it.

Hind-sight is 20 / 20.

This last comeback was a farce from the Git.     :(

Roswells, Art

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 25, 2018, 09:13:29 PM
1. When the non-compete was coming to an end - (Redacted was hounding Art to come back on the air.)
2. Finally, Art got fed up (He had no intention of coming back,) with Heathers' constant emails and PM's and pretty much said 'Why don't you do it" ?  (Why don't you take over the show)
ART:   " I'll run the show for a few month's to get it rolling, and you can take it over from there"
5. As`far as the politics between Heather and  Airyn - I'll leave that to you to figure out.

Fuckin' A...   as soon as Art labelled the Halloween show as 'Dead Air', I knew it was over.
I gave VG, and Shredme a hard time when they called it. But hey, those boys were exactly right.

Hind-sight is 20 / 20.

I think numbers one and two are wrong. I think Art wanted to get back on the air but when it came close to fruition he realized he was too old and he wasn't really into it so used Wade as an out.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 25, 2018, 09:23:53 PM
I think numbers one and two are wrong. I think Art wanted to get back on the air but when it came close to fruition he realized he was too old and he wasn't really into it so used Wade as an out.
That's an interesting theory, and it holds some merit.
From where I'm sitting though, I think the whole shebang was pre-arranged.

But, I could be wrong.    ;)

Hey, good to see you back, RA.    :-*

Corona Kitty

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 25, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

A classic bait-and-switch definitely was prompted somewhere along in there.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 25, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

It's nice to see you too, Logan-5! We had some good times over on the Hoagie thread in the good ol' days.

I guess if we had the time we could read the Art thread and especially his postings and related podcasts at the time and come up with a timeline knowing what we know now and actually figure it out. I don't think the effort is worth it though.

I do remember when it was maybe three months before Midnight in the Desert aired he posted something like, "you know, I'm a lot older now and won't be as good as I used to be" and everyone (probably me included) said he'd be great and it's O.K. if the show wasn't as good because it would still be better than anything else out there...actually, I think I did post that. lol.

Looking back now, his comment seems to be the beginning of him excusing himself from the whole thing. I don't blame him for it actually. It probably seemed like a good idea when he thought of being a radio star again while he was sitting on his couch but I guess he didn't take in to account the getting old problem at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL3AgkwbYgo

Lilith

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 25, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

Hind-sight is 20 / 20.

The Blitz Thread, started by (Redacted),  was a *big indication* back in the day.  IMO.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=8019.0

Quote from: username on December 25, 2018, 09:37:12 PM
A classic bait-and-switch definitely was prompted somewhere along in there.
Hi Myke.   :)
I agree.
BTW - your last two shows were bloody-fricken-awesome.
Lots of good info, and leads.

Yeah, the whole deal when Art came back, was off by a measure or two. I could just feel it. I was listening to the Big Guy since the late 80's - before he was syndicated - on an actual AM radio in a '68 Skylark (Tube radio).
(It was hellacious skip that I could pick him up from NM when I was in the U.P.  But, I was able to pick him up every night, in the middle of the sticks, surrounded by magnetic rock - weird eh ?)
Mid 90's I kind of stopped listening. I just expected him to be on the air.
I tuned back  in when he started pulling the ' My Back Hurts" stuff. I still don't know if that was real or not.
Art is finicky, for those of you that don't know - he's also a Prima-Donna. Always has been. That's one of the things that adds to his character - or detracts from it - depending on your point of view.
His voice on the last comeback was just...         wrong.
It actually pained me when I heard him. His heart was no longer in it.
There were a few shows where he produced the magic, but for a month before the supposed shots, he wasn't pulling a Snoory, but his heart just wasn't in it.
Anyone that listened live can attest to this.

It's very sad to me that Art died on Fri-13th. He picked that, there's no doubt in my mind about that. BTW - 13 is not an unlucky #.  Jesus had 12 apostles - but  he was the 13th. The Zodiac has a standard 12 signs, but the hidden Ophiuchus is the 13th. I could cite example upon example.
The point is: There are things that are hidden.

Art, Damn it.I know damn side well you pulled that date to die just to fuck w/  your fans. Therefore, it was a suicide.
You PRICK !

( Hey buddy, still love your broadcasts, but you're the ultimate troll for pulling that shit.  Hey, asswipe, I know you're reading this - the soul is electromagnetic.
Happy Travels Big Guy.  ;)     )
Heh, heh, heh...        You Fucker.   :-*

Roswells, Art

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 25, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

I was listening to the Big Guy since the late 80's - before he was syndicated - on an actual AM radio in a '68 Skylark (Tube radio).

Ahh! I'd love to hear that. Lucky you.

It's very sad to me that Art died on Fri-13th. He picked that, there's no doubt in my mind about that. BTW - 13 is not an unlucky #.  Jesus had 12 apostles - but  he was the 13th. The Zodiac has a standard 12 signs, but the hidden Ophiuchus is the 13th. I could cite example upon example.

Art, Damn it.I know damn side well you pulled that date to die just to fuck w/  your fans. Therefore, it was a suicide.
You PRICK !

( Hey buddy, still love your broadcasts, but you're the ultimate troll for pulling that shit.  Hey, asswipe, I know you're reading this - the soul is electromagnetic.
Heh, heh, heh...        You Fucker.   ;)

I agree. Also, having a crazy fan living next door mangling what might be considered broadcasting might have helped. It's obvious that Wade was trying unsuccessfully to push Aryn out of the picture.

Corona Kitty

Hi Myke.   :)
I agree.
BTW - your last two shows were bloody-fricken-awesome.
Lots of good info, and leads.

Yeah, the whole deal when Art came back, was off by a measure or two. I could just feel it. I was listening to the Big Guy since the late 80's - before he was syndicated - on an actual AM radio in a '68 Skylark (Tube radio).
(It was hellacious skip that I could pick him up from NM when I was in the U.P.  But, I was able to pick him up every night, in the middle of the sticks, surrounded by magnetic rock - weird eh ?)
Mid 90's I kind of stopped listening. I just expected him to be on the air.
I tuned back  in when he started pulling the ' My Back Hurts" stuff. I still don't know if that was real or not.
Art is finicky, for those of you that don't know - he's also a Prima-Donna. Always has been. That's one of the things that adds to his character - or detracts from it - depending on your point of view.
His voice on the last comeback was just...         wrong.
It actually pained me when I heard him. His heart was no longer in it.
There were a few shows where he produced the magic, but for a month before the supposed shots, he wasn't pulling a Snoory, but his heart just wasn't in it.
Anyone that listened live can attest to this.

You PRICK !

Heh, heh, heh...        You Fucker.   :-*

you bring back a couple of memories there for me when hearing his later renditions of what I'd like to refer to as, Coast to Coast AM lite. I didn't think he was that very good when he came back to be honest with you.

Thanks for listening to my program, it has been delicious, merry Christmas.

No doubt, art did enjoy this site.... Even though it was the death of him.

Real shit bitches

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 25, 2018, 10:27:41 PM
Ahh! I'd love to hear that. Lucky you.

I've always had a knack for that R.A.  ;)
I seem to be able to pick up on things at their inception - well, at least things that matter to me.
It's very useful in business, but it's more useful in the esoteric.
That's where the knowledge lies.   ;)

I was in the Service @ the time.
There weren't  very many stations on the air - but I could pull in Art.
He was on the lower end of the band -  580, or 620 - I forget - that was a while ago.
But - that was the only station I could pull him in on. Everything else was goat-ropin' tunes - - BLECH !
It was awesome.
Art gave free-reign to anyone that had a wild story. The wilder, the better.  :)
He'd cut the obvious bullsdhitters.
Man there were some funny calls.
I damn near put the car in the ditch a couple times - I was laughing so hard.  ;)
That's when Art had the fire in his voice and he fucked w/ the callers & the guests.
I haven't looked for them, but Yesuuus. H. Chreeestmas;. If you can find his early shit, damn, pull it. Download, copy, pilfer, steal it.
It's absolute GOLD.  :)
In the early 90's - a lot of his HAM contacts turned on him.
Art did get arrogant though - on the 70 meter band. In fact he turned into a belligerent asshole on that frequency.
He would run other freq's though. As long as he didn't give his name, things were cool.
If you don't run SW, this may be hard to understand. It's very Clickish - and arrogant fuckers are ostricised.
(Believe me, Art could be a total Belligerent Prick)
But, that's well and aside from his broadcast career.
(You'll notice that some fuckers just used to hound & hound Art on BG and other sites ?
That's because he pretty much told them to fuck off on SW.)
He actually wasn't well liked on the SW frequencies.
Kind of like the Hoagy syndrome.
Ego is a bitch.
Hey R.A. - - - Merry Christmas
Hang around --> POST MORE       ;D
Luv The avi BTW  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 26, 2018, 12:34:08 AM

Lord have Mercy!

Ah... looks like Damon caught her right at a good moment sending her into meltdown mode. Now we know the underlying issue and reasoning, behind the whole non-stop photo brigade as well. It all makes sense now.... boys.. get ready..... heather will allow one of you to capture her.

Quote from: username on December 25, 2018, 11:07:17 PM
you bring back a couple of memories there for me when hearing his later renditions of what I'd like to refer to as, Coast to Coast AM lite. I didn't think he was that very good when he came back to be honest with you.

Thanks for listening to my program, it has been delicious, merry Christmas.

No doubt, art did enjoy this site.... Even though it was the death of him.

Real shit bitches
Real.
Yes.
Enjoy the Holidays.   ;)
:)

(...and thanks for the kick-ass shows)

Quote from: username on December 26, 2018, 12:33:25 AM

How do you feel about that.
Holy Christ...
If I actually said what I want to about that...

Fuck - is she looking for someone that knows how to eat pussy ?   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcj34XixuYg

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on December 26, 2018, 12:33:25 AM

How do you feel about that.

So Heater lied on air about having a b/f? b-but Art told her not to lie, SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 26, 2018, 12:42:03 AM
Real.
Yes.
Enjoy the Holidays.   ;)
:)

(...and thanks for the kick-ass shows)

This Thursday Mr. Oates 8 pm pst -11 pm est

Corona Kitty

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 26, 2018, 12:44:55 AM
Holy Christ...
If I actually said what I want to about that...

Fuck - is she looking for someone that knows how to eat pussy ?   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcj34XixuYg

She's looking for a man who knows how to multi-task....  Don't think I'd be able to take it down though folks... I can only do so many favors.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 26, 2018, 12:47:48 AM
So Heater lied on air about having a b/f? b-but Art told her not to lie, SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!

I believe she might have told a white lie.