• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: albrecht on August 23, 2019, 09:14:20 PM
"Go down the K Hole!"   ;) It will be big and beautiful! Dissociate yourself and dream of all the beautiful, big golf courses in North Korea! The potential.....DMZ and rocket launches are just high tee-shots and beautiful, big gardens!

I`ve taken a truck load of that stuff in a former life. Really isn`t a hallucinogen. It does make you forget your troubles though...temporarily. And I damn sure don`t trust the F`n VA with it!

Kidnostad3

Trump praises Danish PM after calling her ‘nasty’ in Greenland row

Whew!  I'm glad things cooled off.  I thought we might have to nuke Denmark. 

https://www.politico.eu/article/mette-frederiksen-donald-trump-praises-danish-pm-after-calling-her-nasty-in-greenland-row/

Dr. MD MD

Note Trudeau’s supergay socks. Trump doesn’t look impressed.

Brody

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/26/donald-trump-suggests-nuking-hurricanes-to-stop-them-hitting-america-report

Donald Trump has reportedly suggested on more than one occasion that the US military should bomb hurricanes in order to disrupt them before they make landfall.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Brody on August 26, 2019, 09:47:07 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/26/donald-trump-suggests-nuking-hurricanes-to-stop-them-hitting-america-report

Donald Trump has reportedly suggested on more than one occasion that the US military should bomb hurricanes in order to disrupt them before they make landfall.

If The Guardian says it it must be true. ::)

P.S. Did you see how gay Trudeau’s socks are? :D

albrecht

Quote from: Brody on August 26, 2019, 09:47:07 AM

Old idea. Plowshare etc. But nice to see how his trolling still is so effective!   

https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015077324005&view=1up&seq=1 

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 26, 2019, 09:51:50 AM
If The Guardian says it it must be true. ::)

P.S. Did you see how gay Trudeau’s socks are? :D
Gay?  No.  Those socks were absolutely giddy!!! :o ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 10:00:41 AM
Gay?  No.  Those socks were absolutely giddy!!! :o ;D

If you say so, Ellgabber. ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 26, 2019, 10:02:47 AM
If you say so, Ellgabber. ::)

Really?  I'm lookin' at your socks right now and those are, um, Feathers!

Yeah!  I say so, Feather-Foot. ;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 10:11:07 AM
Really?  I'm lookin' at your socks right now and those are, um, Feathers!

Yeah!  I say so, Feather-Foot. ;D ;D ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 25, 2019, 04:18:37 PM

I'd say they're more psychedelic in keeping with his drugs of choice.  No doubt he's wearing matching skivies.

starramus

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 25, 2019, 04:18:37 PM

Trump looks to be making a receptive V vagina with his hands for the handsome Trudeau!

starramus

But onto serious matters fashion critiques, and statements are far from resolving amerikkka's bountiful problems!

[attachment=1,msg1351190]

"One thing that is very likely to happen is that the gains made in the past forty years by black and brown Americans, by homosexuals, will be wiped out. Jocular contempt for women will come back into fashion. The words “nigger” and “kike” will once again be heard in the workplace. All the sadism which the academic Left has tried to make unacceptable to its students will come flooding back. All the resentment which badly educated Americans feel about having their manners dictated to them by college graduates will find an outlet."

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-curse-of-moral-purity/

pate

Quote from: starramus on August 26, 2019, 12:17:24 PM
But onto serious matters fashion critiques, and statements are far from resolving amerikkka's bountiful problems!

"One thing that is very likely to happen is that the gains made in the past forty years by black and brown Americans, by homosexuals, will be wiped out. Jocular contempt for women will come back into fashion. The words “nigger” and “kike” will once again be heard in the workplace. All the sadism which the academic Left has tried to make unacceptable to its students will come flooding back. All the resentment which badly educated Americans feel about having their manners dictated to them by college graduates will find an outlet."

I hope it is not impolite to ask if these sneering cognitave elitists will have a history class describing how the (D) party put the "kkk" in amerikkka and 'twas those vile members of the (R) party that freed dem nigger slaves?

Bonus question, will they myopically peer over their egg-head spectacles while they teach this class on "moral purity"?

Axing foar fien.

-p

Kidnostad3

Quote from: starramus on August 26, 2019, 12:17:24 PM

The academic left is the problem, you fucking idiot.  It has given rise to a generation of poorly educated, no-nothing rebels without a cause who, like their mentors, can't function in the adult world.  These pampered, over-sensitive cream puffs who believe they are entitled to special consideration and  privilege by virtue of their skin color, sexual habits or marxist indoctrination have done more to undermine and discredit their causes with their selfish hysterical demands and thuggish behavior than any skin head or KKK movement could do in a 100 years.  We're talking about a generation of embarrassingly ignorant tools here who deserve whatever lawful pushback they provoke. 

Kidnostad3

One more thing.  I wouldn't worry too much about gay people being prevented from bumping uglies or whatever else you do behind closed doors.  No one gives a shit.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 26, 2019, 01:45:24 PM
One more thing.  I wouldn't worry too much about gay people being prevented from bumping uglies or whatever else you do behind closed doors.  No one gives a shit.

Hey, Kidnostad3.  I was very rude to you earlier today and I want to apologize for that.
Whether or not you want to accept my apologize is up to you.  But my outburst was out of character
for me and not akin to my nature.

I seem to have gotten along with you through the years, for the most part, and I would very much regret throwing that away.  I'm good with whatever YOU decide to do with this situation.  Thank you.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 02:00:12 PM
Hey, Kidnostad3.  I was very rude to you earlier today and I want to apologize for that.
Whether or not you want to accept my apologize is up to you.  But my outburst was out of character
for me and not akin to my nature.

I seem to have gotten along with you through the years, for the most part, and I would very much regret throwing that away.  I'm good with whatever YOU decide to do with this situation.  Thank you.

It's all good Star. You're still aces with me. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on August 26, 2019, 12:15:02 PM
Trump looks to be making a receptive V vagina with his hands for the handsome Trudeau!

Supergay response.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 26, 2019, 02:14:41 PM
It's all good Star. You're still aces with me.
Thank you, Kidnostad.  I appreciate you. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Brody on August 28, 2019, 08:03:23 PM
[tweet]1166808959249997825[/tweet]
"this policy update does not affect who is born a U.S. citizen, period."   

So typical alarmism and faux outrage at policies just in keeping with the Statutes "because Trump."   

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/policymanual/updates/20190828-ResidenceForCitizenship.pdf   

"It does not impact birthright citizenship"  <-- too bad; the anchor baby phenomena, and instant chain migration, are very bad things.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 28, 2019, 09:38:41 AM
Ha!  Incompetent mayor, along with most of the PR government.  Incompetent and corrupt.
Nice weather (aside from the occasional hurricane,) no IRS personal income taxes, possible no worldwide income tax, possible low corporate tax, possible low/no tax on dividends, etc ( there have been some tax changes so do not consider this legal or tax advice,) ability to still have a US Passport and protection from the US. Not have to worry about voting in Federal elections- so less ads, annoying calls or awkward dinner conversations during holidays! On an island without the vast illegal immigration invasion the mainland has, and etc.

All of this but they still can't get it together because primarily Democrat Party controlled and so very corrupt.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on August 28, 2019, 08:52:42 PM
awkward dinner conversations during holidays!

This is what I live for. NO SALE.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on August 28, 2019, 09:16:51 PM
This is what I live for. NO SALE.
Ha. Yes, it can be fun and amusing but sometimes can get disturbing and frightening, depending on the situation, people, and holiday. Labor Day could be an interesting one considering the politics and environmental goings-on. Nothing better than catching some drunk limousine liberal and/or energy company executive on a boat and bring up geopolitical, economic, and environmental states of affair and intrigue! They can get so defensive, dismissive, angry, or (particularly on the Hollywood-side) full meltdown.