Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 12:27:45 PM
So, could you tell us why they don't want you to be around Heather?

Couldn't imagine why Heater is persona non grata en masse. Must be because Irene, Karen, Et al. are part of the tainted "not what it used to be" clan of ... #EvilBellGab #SwirlingSewer

#NotBecauseShes-A-TwoFacedUser
# NotHeatersFault
# ...Ever!
# FalkieTwoPointOh-SoSad

# Burbank Her Cuck Goofenthal Dealer Gets A Warm Shoutout!
# Bring Moar Goofenthal Next Visit, And Stay on Her Friend List.
# Poor Art Got ButtHurt When BellGab Wasn't Buying His BS.
# Heater Bragging About Using Arts Corps For A Livelihood.
# In Her Mind This Is Winning, MMMKKK.
# HerWhining&GloatingIsDelicious.
# TimeIsOnMySide.
# LuLz,LuLzEverywhere!
# Signed: RatEatingHater,LivingIn-A-MudHut

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on December 15, 2018, 01:57:06 PM
Couldn't imagine why Heater is persona non grata en masse. Must be because Irene, Karen, Et al. are part of the tainted "not what it used to be" clan of ... #EvilBellGab #SwirlingSewer

#NotBecauseShes-A-TwoFacedUser
# NotHeatersFault
# ...Ever!
# FalkieTwoPointOh-SoSad

# Burbank Her Cuck Goofenthal Dealer Gets A Warm Shoutout!
# Bring Moar Goofenthal Next Visit, And Stay on Her Friend List.
# Poor Art Got ButtHurt When BellGab Wasn't Buying His BS.
# Heater Bragging About Using Arts Corps For A Livelihood.
# In Her Mind This Is Winning, MMMKKK.
# HerWhining&GloatingIsDelicious.
# TimeIsOnMySide.
# LuLz,LuLzEverywhere!
# Signed: RatEatingHater,LivingIn-A-MudHut

I suspected as much.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 15, 2018, 01:31:19 PM
Also wants to talk to her privately, an invitation repeated at least three times.  For 45 minutes.  8)

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 15, 2018, 01:31:19 PM
Also wants to talk to her privately, an invitation repeated at least three times.  For 45 minutes.  8)

I'm only sad that i'll never get to hear a recording of that.

Robert

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 14, 2018, 04:15:09 PMHeather reminds me of "That Friend" that everyone eventually abandons because they get tired of hearing a bunch of bullshit excuses.
Story's not credible?  I haven't been keeping up w Ms. Wade; has she been pulling shit like that a lot?

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 12:31:15 PM
So, Heather just named Valium.

Valium won't even scratch the surface of Heaters issues. Self-medicating and Benzos make for a shitty support system, for anyone. She will eventually turn on her most ardent supporters, as she slips deeper into dependency. I hope she seeks help beyond chemical dependency.  #NoBS

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 12:42:14 PM
Heather resorts to anger, when she's called out on her inconsistency.

# PassiveAggressive

Lilith

Quote from: Robert on December 15, 2018, 02:06:20 PM
Story's not credible?  I haven't been keeping up w Ms. Wade; has she been pulling shit like that a lot?

She's been getting better every day!

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 02:05:22 PM
I'm only sad that i'll never get to hear a recording of that.

He'd probably tape and leak it himself.

chefist

Quote from: Catsmile on December 15, 2018, 02:10:50 PM
Valium won't even scratch the surface of Heaters issues. Self-medicating and Benzos make for a shitty support system, for anyone. She will eventually turn on her most ardent supporters, as she slips deeper into dependency. I hope she seeks help beyond chemical dependency.  #NoBS

Several alarm bells going off in these most recent broadcasts...If one goes from MITD, then to LNM to solo cuck shack, it would be best to make a fresh start with a new career in a new location...leave it all behind and work towards the future, for the sake of self preservation alone.

When you are forced to use the George Senda genre of radio, your "career" is over...or just beginning?

Robert

I'm 20' into listening to the zippy, and wondering: Does she ever get over it?

Lilith

Quote from: Robert on December 15, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
I'm 20' into listening to the zippy, and wondering: Does she ever get over it?

ummmm....

No.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on December 15, 2018, 02:17:30 PM
Several alarm bells going off in these most recent broadcasts...If one goes from MITD, then to LNM to solo cuck shack, it would be best to make a fresh start with a new career in a new location...leave it all behind and work towards the future, for the sake of self preservation alone.

When you are forced to use the George Senda genre of radio, your "career" is over...or just beginning?

I agree with everything you said.

Robert

And just think: If she'd held it together at the right time, MITD could've still been hosted by her, gracing us w terrific entertainment like this, huh?

How did a jerk like this ever get hired to do anything that might risk having her before the public?

chefist

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 02:29:08 PM
I agree with everything you said.

Heck, Brig...even the biggies like Rush don't use any social media...she should just focus on content, but her ego won't allow her to do that...unless she realizes the personal drama is her only draw.

Lilith

Quote from: Robert on December 15, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
And just think: If she'd held it together at the right time, MITD could've still been hosted by her, gracing us w terrific entertainment like this, huh?

How did a jerk like this ever get hired to do anything that might risk having her before the public?

Well, Art believed in her, so...

Dr. MD MD

Was it ever confirmed if she’s Art’s daughter or not? ???

Metron2267

Quote from: Catsmile on December 15, 2018, 02:12:46 PM
# PassiveAggressive

Now let me get this straight catshit, you'd sit there on your own national streaming program and passively let some Ellgab criminal stalker:

1.) Post your trailer address, property tax records and phone # for all to use against you?
2.) SWAT you LIVE on-air, without just cause?
3.) Threaten you to try and get you sell your own property?
4.) Accuse YOU of upsetting an 11 year old when YOU never fired any shots?
5.) Indict you for suicidal thoughts when you stated none?
6.) Intimate you were a gun violence threat despite your claims of no such ability nor intent?
7.) Call for you to be the victim of a "biker beatdown"?
8.) Pull some creepy "but I'm a parent" justification for stalking you?

Really?

You're a Goddamned worthless stalker piece of Bellgrab SHIT too, you worthless little pussy!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Here - enjoy:

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on December 15, 2018, 02:34:37 PM
Heck, Brig...even the biggies like Rush don't use any social media...she should just focus on content, but her ego won't allow her to do that...unless she realizes the personal drama is her only draw.

She did make note the other night, that listeners seem more interested in the drama, than in the high quality, Professional Interview Programs that she works so hard to provide to her listeners.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2018, 02:35:55 PM
Was it ever confirmed if she’s Art’s daughter or not? ???

Not yet.

Metron2267

Quote from: Catsmile on December 15, 2018, 02:10:50 PM
I hope she seeks help beyond chemical dependency.  #NoBS

No you don't, you're a fucking Goddamned PHONY!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 15, 2018, 02:37:21 PM
Now let me get this straight catshit, you'd sit there on your own national streaming program and passively let some Ellgab criminal stalker:

1.) Post your trailer address, property tax records and phone # for all to use against you?
2.) SWAT you LIVE on-air, without just cause?
3.) Threaten you to try and get you sell your own property?
4.) Accuse YOU of upsetting an 11 year old when YOU never fired any shots?
5.) Indict you for suicidal thoughts when you stated none?
6.) Intimate you were a gun violence threat despite your claims of no such ability nor intent?
7.) Call for you to be the victim of a "biker beatdown"?
8.) Pull some creepy "but I'm a parent" justification for stalking you?

Really?

You're a Goddamned worthless stalker piece of Bellgrab SHIT too, you worthless little pussy!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Here - enjoy:

LOL

K_Dubb

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 15, 2018, 12:42:01 PM
I believe it is great radio actually. The whole drama angle connects the shows.

Sort of how like are would using the Quickining, earth changes, end of the worlds, etc to connect unrelated topics.

I've been thinking about this, and it's a brilliant observation.  Who needs some staged Area 51 stunt to create drama when real, unscripted stuff shows up at your door regularly?

Metron2267

Quote from: Catsmile on December 15, 2018, 01:57:06 PM
Couldn't imagine why Heater is persona non grata en masse.

Couldn't muster compassion if your own house was on fire.

>:( >:( >:(

Say now...

;D ;D ;D

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 15, 2018, 02:41:41 PM
I've been thinking about this, and it's a brilliant observation.  Who needs some staged Area 51 stunt to create drama when real, unscripted stuff shows up at your door regularly?

We've been trying to get Senda to realize this, for a very long time.

Robert

She took the worst possible lesson from Mr. Bell: how to make up a thoroughly bogus excuse.  What she did not learn was how to turn it into an intriguing story of mystery and get audience sympathy.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 12:59:30 PM
Oh gosh Heather "hun" (Arts word according to Heather, not mine).

Art said all that about BellGab? 

#sad

I don't doubt it for a second. When Art discovered he couldn't use BellGab as his toy, he took his ball and went home, again. As he did in his life many times in the past. How many wives and children did he just walk away from? A man who can walk away from his children wouldn't even blink at quitting anything else in life when it didn't 100% go his way.

Art was not a good person overall, he however was a great talk show host. At least when Ramona could provide the man-child a trouble free playground, which kept him from taking his ball and going home. Hell, even with Ramona how many times did he quit? Art even tried to spin a bullshit narrative as though he never quit a show, but somehow the show/life quit him instead. In Russia you don't quit show... The show quits YOU!     

BellGab Went From Vaguely Lovable 2 Mean Assholes The Second He Couldn't Get His Way Around The #SwirlingSewer.

Does This Behavior Sound Familiar? Eddie Dean, B_Dubb, Jazz, Falkie, Heather Wade, Art Bell, Jorch Norry, Cuck Dave, Queef All Have Displayed The Same Modus Operandi. People or forum owners that they can't manipulate into what they want from them are BAD-Evil groups/people.

# I-C-A Pattern Here, Don't You?
# EyeCouldBeWrong

Lilith

When Heather remembers a memory of Art, she goes to her computer, and writes it down, so she doesn't forget it.  She types all the details of the story, then edits it for wordiness.  Then she puts a date on it, then she puts it in chronological order, then she puts it in a box.

So, does she write it on the computer, and then put the computer in a box?

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 15, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

Mr Senda is very proud...