Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 01, 2018, 03:58:24 PM
Oh of course, I learned a number of things... Not about my show.... But you know ....

How things were ran.

My friend would like to hear all about it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2018, 04:06:09 PM
My friend would like to hear all about it.

Oh Brig, it's not as juicy as one would imagine. I would even assume it's not much different than the Keith Rowland digital network.

Metron2267

And what the heck happened to all the Rowland yapping about music licenses? Noise, noise, noise. :-\

Corona Kitty

Now that I think of it, there was one incident that comes to mind now...

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 01, 2018, 04:30:19 PM
Now that I think of it, there was one incident that comes to mind now...

My friend wants to know.   ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 01, 2018, 04:23:04 PM
And what the heck happened to all the Rowland yapping about music licenses? Noise, noise, noise. :-\

Just shows his true colors, he thinks hassling his "competition", is going to do anything for him. Just makes him look like a dumb fat prick he is. (Both) At this point, he needs to realize it's All over.

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 01, 2018, 04:36:01 PM
Just shows his true colors, he thinks hassling his "competition", is going to do anything for him. Just makes him look like a dumb fat prick he is. (Both) At this point, he needs to realize it's All over.

I can't disagree with anything you said.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on December 01, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

Barring a host who can DRIVE traffic, yes...yes it largely is... ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2018, 04:32:20 PM
My friend wants to know.   ;D

Well one night out of the blue my friend Gary wanted me to talk to someone from the network. I said sure why not, that's what I started talking to this gentleman that I don't know. I came in hot, I came in doing my thing.

I would say i had just been told various information, that at the time I thought was factual. I had no issue repeating any of it, so I did without a care in the world. I was told a certain someone, had been lifting from me along side another gentleman there.

As you can imagine, that sort of thing would have made anyone feel slightly uncomfortable. I was told to wait a minute and for about 20 mins or more gary, went to bat for me. A lot of things said, behind the proverbial Skype walls.

After all that was discussed was hashed out, I was brought back into this Skype session. Now ... Unbeknownst to me... There weren't just 3 people connected on Skype. There were 2 other participants in the room, listening in the entire time. That was of course Heather & Vara.

I didn't think that was a good sign, nor did I think it was a good sign, that Heather was the one who seemed to be in control of that network. Dun dun dunnnnnnnn! Amazing!!!!!!  I was of course told, that the information given to me was inaccurate... I said okay then fair enough.

I carry no grudge or have no emotion in this regard. I simply dislike dishonesty, from that point on i knew not to trust them. Now that some time has passed, we learned that specific information I was given, certainly was factual & not just "rumor".

In my final conversation, I expressed my desdain and it was only met with deaf ears. I gave specifics to what would save certain things, and what would completely tank it. So far I haven't been Wrong, they have only proven my points, I've laid out to them 10-fold. I left without burning bridges, as I have nothing personal against any one.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 01, 2018, 04:56:49 PM
Barring a host who can DRIVE traffic, yes...yes it largely is... ::)

Not exactly driving traffic where it matters.

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 01, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

I didn't think that was a good sign, nor did I think it was a good sign, that Heather was the one who seemed to be in control of that network. Dun dun dunnnnnnnn! Amazing!!!!!!  

Oh MY!!!!!

chefist

Quote from: username on December 01, 2018, 05:11:06 PM
Well one night out of the blue my friend Gary wanted me to talk to someone from the network. I said sure why not, that's what I started talking to this gentleman that I don't know. I came in hot, I came in doing my thing.

I would say i had just been told various information, that at the time I thought was factual. I had no issue repeating any of it, so I did without a care in the world. I was told a certain someone, had been lifting from me along side another gentleman there.

As you can imagine, that sort of thing would have made anyone feel slightly uncomfortable. I was told to wait a minute and for about 20 mins or more gary, went to bat for me. A lot of things said, behind the proverbial Skype walls.

After all that was discussed was hashed out, I was brought back into this Skype session. Now ... Unbeknownst to me... There weren't just 3 people connected on Skype. There were 2 other participants in the room, listening in the entire time. That was of course Heather & Vara.

I didn't think that was a good sign, nor did I think it was a good sign, that Heather was the one who seemed to be in control of that network. Dun dun dunnnnnnnn! Amazing!!!!!!  I was of course told, that the information given to me was inaccurate... I said okay then fair enough.

I carry no grudge or have no emotion in this regard. I simply dislike dishonesty, from that point on i knew not to trust them. Now that some time has passed, we learned that specific information I was given, certainly was factual & not just "rumor".

In my final conversation, I expressed my desdain and it was only met with deaf ears. I gave specifics to what would save certain things, and what would completely tank it. So far I haven't been Wrong, they have only proven my points, I've laid out to them 10-fold. I left without burning bridges, as I have nothing personal against any one.

Sounds like they enjoy making themselves feel important. Pathetic.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on December 01, 2018, 05:27:09 PM
Sounds like they enjoy making themselves feel important. Pathetic.

I hate to be mean, but you're correct.

Metron2267

LOL!
The girls don't seem to care tonight
As long as the mood is right
No static at all
(no static, no static at all)

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 01, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Rowland yaps away about such issues on his Twitter page , I follow him because friends of mine in the business tell me he actual knows the technical side like few others .

He does post interesting links but I really dislike people who swing down instead of up .

Funny thing is I get more invites to renew my subscription now than when I was subscribed to DMDN .

Metron2267

It's just bidnits, yeah?

I will agree, Keith knows his cyber, or as Art observed, "he's just 0s and 1s".

Lilith

For the record, Heathers Thanksgiving Table, 2018

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 02, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

hmm....  What is this?

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 02, 2018, 11:36:33 PM

hmm....  What is this?

Heathers Romantic Duck Thanksgiving Dinner for two.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 02, 2018, 11:41:36 PM
Heathers Romantic Duck Thanksgiving Dinner for two.

That's entirely romantic Brig.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on December 02, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

The "ippa" was later confirmed as iced green tea. There were pages regarding the dinner on ellgab. I have no idea why I read all of it. Also Jedimiller and Vara were apparently going at it over Neelys hot mic on Friday. He seems to think Vara will fire Neely over it.

Lilith

Heather still doesn't have a guest posted for tonight.  Anybody heard anything?

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on December 03, 2018, 12:48:58 AM
The "ippa" was later confirmed as iced green tea. There were pages regarding the dinner on ellgab. I have no idea why I read all of it. Also Jedimiller and Vara were apparently going at it over Neelys hot mic on Friday. He seems to think Vara will fire Neely over it.

Well, isn't THAT interesting!

Quote from: brig on December 03, 2018, 05:10:01 PM
Heather still doesn't have a guest posted for tonight.  Anybody heard anything?

QuoteBill Bean is a world renowned spiritual deliverance minister/exorcist, and is known as The Spiritual Warrior. He’s also an internationally known author, lecturer and paranormal/ supernatural expert. Bill Bean was being featured on the Lifetime Movie Network series, I was Possessed, and has been featured in four episodes on the Discovery Channel & Destination America’s A Haunting series. Bill also appeared in the 2010 Syfy movie The Haunted Boy and has appeared in many TV shows about the supernatural. Bill has given over 1500 media interviews and has performed hundreds of deliverance/ exorcisms all over America.
http://www.thekingdomofnye.com/