Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: whoozit on November 17, 2018, 03:19:56 PM
Was this the first ever live broadcasted welfare check?  Has Heather made broadcasting history?  I want to know, I can’t be bothered to check, but I want to know.

Years ago Art Bell has a listener call in a welfare check, while live on air. Art was talking about his wife after her death on Coast to Coast AM, when his security alarm went off. Art/PremRat had to fire up a replay for a few moments, while he chatted with the police. When Art returned to the show, he gave a rundown of what had just occurred.

# Life Imitates Art ?
# Heater Imitates Art... Again!
# What Comes Around Goes Around?

The Heidi call is in the vocaroo WildCard posted. Bit disappointing because Heather hung up. The ensuing visit from the po-po however was Area 51 pilot level radio

Epaphroditus

I give her credit for taking an un screened caller but I dropped a few 4 letter words when she claimed she and Art were truth tellers then went on a rant about Keith Rowland who had nothing to do with the incident... Hopefully the new beau was listening and started thinking .

No advertiser/ subscriber should support such nonsense .

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

Bastion of truth?  She lied about living at Arts for quite some time, just as an example...

Just sayin'.

Yes. Her and Art were both complicit in that one. Not mentioning other "fake facts" we all know about in hindsight.

Amen, Sister!

# Preaching 2 The Choir
# Da Holy Spirit Be Strong Nao!
# Preach It, BB!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Epaphroditus on November 17, 2018, 05:48:30 PM
I give her credit for taking an un screened caller but I dropped a few 4 letter words when she claimed she and Art were truth tellers then went on a rant about Keith Rowland who had nothing to do with the incident... Hopefully the new beau was listening and started thinking .

In retrospect and with everything that’s gone down I believe Art was some sort of government control opposition psyop. A talented broadcaster, no doubt...but in service to the establishment dorks who’ll hopefully be swept into the dustbin of history now. Here’s to better days.

Catsmile

Quote from: WOTR on November 17, 2018, 04:15:33 PM
I forgot about that part when I posted my answer as to who Heidi was... My memory can be either outstanding or piss poor- and I never know which it is in relation to any given event...

So... Do we believe there really was a note?  Seems like a hell of a thing to hide / burn and not disclose, if true...

I have no idea what is true or not at this point when Heater is speaking.

However her implications are big felonies for Arts family/friends, and/or the sheriffs department. Which would include Mz. Wade for not coming forward during the investigation and telling the police about a suicide note. Assuming any of it is true, of course.

# Truth Warrior Admitted To Being Complicit In A Felony On-Air. 
# Discretion Is The Better Part Of Valor
# Loose Lips Sink Ships
# The Truth Will Set You Free...
# Unless You Admit 2 A Felony

# Tiem4This.GIF_Again.GIF

Catsmile

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on November 17, 2018, 05:36:21 PM
The Heidi call is in the vocaroo WildCard posted. Bit disappointing because Heather hung up. The ensuing visit from the po-po however was Area 51 pilot level radio

# Thank You For Posting This Gem CCJ !
# WildCard Thank You Too !

# In Heaters Hood You Don't Dime On Your Friends, Yo!
# HeaterWasSwatted
# Heater Needed A Good Beat After That

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAh7O9eHNHk

# 50s/60sWhiteWashedSoulTrain
# DamnWhiteDevils
# StealingMusicAndDanceMoves, Yo!
# Oy vey!

Quote from: Catsmile on November 17, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

However her implications are big felonies for Arts family/friends, and/or the sheriffs department. Which would include Mz. Wade for not coming forward during the investigation and telling the police about a suicide note. Assuming any of it is true, of course.

# Truth Warrior Admitted To Being Complicit In A Felony On-Air. 
# Discretion Is The Better Part Of Valor
# Loose Lips Sink Ships
# The Truth Will Set You Free...
# Unless You Admit 2 A Felony

# Tiem4This.GIF_Again.GIF

You are reaching with the felony. Why does it matter, Art said he had no life insurance. There is really not much difference between an accidental overdose and suicide. No prosecutor is going to prosecute the deceased family members because they hid a suicide note. No jury would convict either, especially when there is no insurance fraud. There is also no way to prove anything.

When the lead singer of the Cranberries died the news reported suicide. Almost a year later the official autopsy lists accidental drowning, almost no effort was made to retract the false statements. It’s semi- impossible for courts to establish intent. I’m sure you can find a few cases but very rare indeed.

Catsmile

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 17, 2018, 10:37:19 PM
You are reaching with the felony. Why does it matter, Art said he had no life insurance. There is really not much difference between an accidental overdose and suicide. No prosecutor is going to prosecute the deceased family members because they hid a suicide note. No jury would convict either, especially when there is no insurance fraud. There is also no way to prove anything.

I'm not trying to make a court case out of what Heater said. True it would be hard/impossible for the police to charge anyone, much less going to court.

Most places within the USA deem suicide a crime, through the eyes of the law. Therefore suicides are crime scenes. Tampering with a crime scene/evidence can be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony. Heater alleges Art committed suicide.

Paraphrasing Heaters own words:
1) She said people around Art covered up his suicide.
2) Some of those people wanted Heaters discretion.
3) Heater said she seen Arts suicide note.   

If you give an ounce of credence to what Mz. Wad is saying in public. Her allegations imply shady criminal behavior occurring on the Bell compound. Which she is possibly complicit in.

Did Heater report the suicide note to the police? Her reporting Arts suicide note to the police immediately is a very important fact to forget about, or gloss over, when relaying such a story to her public. Reporting the suicide note would also go a long way in supporting her truth teller narrative, and exonerate her from being complicit in the crimes she alleges others committed. Her commenting on it now would seem sloppy at best, or worse trying to cover her ass. 

It seems like Heaters first utterances about Art killing himself, was on a radio show. Instead of telling the police months beforehand! What. The actual. Fuck. This is how Heater protects & treats the memory of her alleged, beloved friend, mentor, and idol. While smearing his family, friends & Nye PD, all in one fell swoop. With friends like her who needs enemies... GodDamn. No doubting she is a witch. 

In Heaters world the only proper time to allege Art committed suicide is when she trots it out as an exclusive scoop, for a publicity stunt on a show, so it would seem. Yet when other parties seek to discuss the subject Heater birthed. She decries the subject should be taboo, suggesting vultures are circling. Queef & Heater already played the vulture card before Arts body was cold. <sigh>
# AndSoItGoes

TL;DR
Point being, without proof Heaters allegations are smearing Art Bell, his legacy, his family, friends, and the Nye County Police Department. In what could be seen as publicity stunt, for her personal gain. While maintaining that she is being victimized for telling the public the truth. Yet neglected to file a police report on the matter.   

Moar TL;DR
The take away on why it matters: Look at this situation another way, for arguments sake. Perhaps Heather is telling us 100% facts and truth. Now, with that in mind, ask yourself. Why would someone seek to air the Bells dirty laundry in public? Doing such can only serve to hurt Arts family & friends, Heather included. No real good can come of it. Only publicity can be garnered from such actions for Heathers short term gain, nothing else.   

This is why well adjusted mature adults exercise discretion in such matters. Because of strongly held taboos ingrained in western culture involving the subject of suicide, beyond any legal governing rules. Therefore her actions are not the norm for someone who is protecting another person, or their memory. Despite what she might say out of both sides of her mouth, at any given moment.

As an aside, the two above paragraphs were once known as common/horse sense. Which wasn't commonly discussed openly by adults. Because it was a parents job to impart the wisdom of societies unspoken rules to children. By whatever means were at hand, whether by grace or force. Seems ashamed some of it has fallen out of fashion.

Metron2267

Quote from: WildCard on November 17, 2018, 03:47:02 PM
heh. no, art came back from commercial and said he had one . . . that night after ramona died
--------------------------------------------
facebook scooped us

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1l0y9X6QzLY?fbclid=IwAR3dfSLXdOF87Mc_xSEZBsgWbjAtRjnrzPmUlY0DGA7VF3SXOiIb3LQJDyk

Heather +1!

It is HER show and this WAS a personal attack.

"Heidi" = obsessive Brit cunt whose sole aim is to try and destroy Heather's life.

And At the end of the day no wonder Art was done with 'radio" and his freakshow audience.

God Bless.

Metron2267

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on November 17, 2018, 05:36:21 PM

No, listen to it again - "Hedi" was the one who hung up.

FFS!

Metron2267

Quote from: Catsmile on November 17, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

But yet you spew your vile catty hatred like you have the slightest clue about what you're pontificating on.

FUCK OFF AND GROW A LIFE OF YOUR  FREAKSHOW!

Got it cunt?

Yeah?

GOOD!

Metron2267

Quote from: Epaphroditus on November 17, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

I believe I will subscribe in your honor, fuckwit.

Eat shit and DIE!

Metron2267

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 17, 2018, 10:37:19 PM
You are reaching with the felony.

Ya think???? :o

QuoteWhy does it matter, Art said he had no life insurance.

If Art "said" he was God would that be taken at face value too???

QuoteThere is really not much difference between an accidental overdose and suicide. No prosecutor is going to prosecute the deceased family members because they hid a suicide note. No jury would convict either, especially when there is no insurance fraud. There is also no way to prove anything.

Largely and materially likely but that will not stop the army of hateful cat ladies.

QuoteWhen the lead singer of the Cranberries died the news reported suicide. Almost a year later the official autopsy lists accidental drowning, almost no effort was made to retract the false statements. It’s semi- impossible for courts to establish intent. I’m sure you can find a few cases but very rare indeed.

One does have to wonder at a society so obsessed with keeping people alive just to see them die of "natural causes" or those causes that seem natural enough to allow the rest of us to neatly tuck expired lives away in a manner that never discomfits us.

For every Kevorkian there's a keening herd mentality that argues "pro choice" for abortion but simultaneously shuns and vilifies the ultimate final choice in life that an individual has every sovereign right to invoke at their personal liberty.

Fucking planet prison, and the herd mentality and crab pot rule all.

>:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Catsmile on November 17, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

# In Heaters Hood You Don't Dime On Your Friends, Yo!
# HeaterWasSwatted
# Heater Needed A Good Beat After That

And you need your fucking fugly grille smashed in, cunt! >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 03:04:43 AM
It's as tho she thinks he is a "God".

It's very worrisome IMO.

Heather uses the "Art always taught me" line, as a validation for herself, as tho others live their life according to the Bible by Art or something.

Also, the "Do You Want me to lie?"  Defense, did not at all work for her in this case IMO, epecially since nobody asked her to lie.

Heather fucking destroyed "Heidi", and YOU need to develop a bit of a life too Brig!

That call was a hit job, pure and simple, as was the utterly non-coincidental SWATing that Heather took.

I call BULLSHIT!

100% pure obsesso/control BULLSHIT!

I mean come on, you sit here going Bartcast blow for blow to an empty room through the entire affair as if Heather is right here lurking your monologue.

Do you think that's just a wee bit over the top obsessive?

:o

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 18, 2018, 12:18:56 PM
Heather fucking destroyed "Heidi", and YOU need to develop a bit of a life too Brig!

That call was a hit job, pure and simple, as was the utterly non-coincidental SWATing that Heather took.

I call BULLSHIT!

100% pure obsesso/control BULLSHIT!

I mean come on, you sit here going Bartcast blow for blow to an empty room through the entire affair as if Heather is right here lurking your monologue.

Do you think that's just a wee bit over the top obsessive?

:o

Anything for Adsense dollars for MV.  :)

Metron2267

Oh sure, that's the all of it then?

Face it, HLW is clearly her own worst enemy in most respects. She doesn't need "help" from the crab pot, be it in phony "welfare" calls or threats of music copyright violations.

As Heather rationally (now there's a first!) explained, why were there no "welfare" checks immediately following Art's death or in the months of brutal grieving afterward?

The whole "Heidi" act is a cynical LARP gone meat space. And how easy is that to do when you're SWATIng her from another nation.

Lots of bollocks that one has, eh?

The whole fucking sick crab pot game just disgusts me, ymmv and I guess does...

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 18, 2018, 01:24:35 PM
Oh sure, that's the all of it then?

Face it, HLW is clearly her own worst enemy in most respects. She doesn't need "help" from the crab pot, be it in phony "welfare" calls or threats of music copyright violations.

As Heather rationally (now there's a first!) explained, why were there no "welfare" checks immediately following Art's death or in the months of brutal grieving afterward?

The whole "Heidi" act is a cynical LARP gone meat space. And how easy is that to do when you're SWATIng her from another nation.

Lots of bollocks that one has, eh?

The whole fucking sick crab pot game just disgusts me, ymmv and I guess does...

I see you are still able to take Heathers word for things...  *sigh...

I give Heidi credit for having the guts to make the call, and ask the questions.  Was it cunty?  YES.  Does DynamoHum KNOW it was cunty?  YES!  But if you ask me who won the cat fight?  Clearly Heidi did, because Heather spent the next two hours making a fool of herself IMO.

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on November 17, 2018, 05:11:26 AM
Kudos on the BG shoutout guys :)

Took a while, but we got there.

You should be utterly ASHAMED of your disingenuous and creppy call, truly that ,combined withe phony welfare LARP, set new lows even for this cesspool.

Develop a life of your own young lady, you ain't the boss of anyone or anything other than yourself.

Got it?

GOOD!

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 18, 2018, 01:31:56 PM
You should be utterly ASHAMED of your disingenuous and creppy call, truly that ,combined withe phony welfare LARP, set new lows even for this cesspool.

Develop a life of your own young lady, you ain't the boss of anyone or anything other than yourself.

Got it?

GOOD!

lmao!

DynamoHum

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 18, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

Got it?

GOOD!

Metron, I never made the call to the cops.
Believe what you want, but it wasn’t me, not my MO at all. I think you know that as well. I simply would not do that.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on November 18, 2018, 01:29:48 PM
I see you are still able to take Heathers word for things...  *sigh...

Nope.

I listened impartially and drew my own conclusions, just as I did when Keef and Bart introduced that whole music royalties LARP on ellgab and Twitter. Talk about a psyop handed off to the weakest cat lady of the lot, and Dynamo went for it with disgusting gusto.

QuoteI give Heidi credit for having the guts to make the call, and ask the questions.

You do???

Oh that took guts to do,  safely a continent away.

Come on!

QuoteWas it cunty?  YES.  Does DynamoHum KNOW it was cunty?  YES!

So what was the purpose then?

To get Heather off the air?

OK, briefly so. Wasn't that special? Didja love the palpable panic in her voice when she realized someone had actually entered her house?

To get her arrested for not sharing the suicide note with the authorities?

To get her sued for copyright violations?

To fuck up what's left of her life simply because she was Art's hand picked "legacy" and bought into the act?

Wow.

Just fucking wow.

What kind of "people" mete out their own self-serving 'justice' from behind a keyboard and microphone?

Would you find it so appealing if YOU were the target of their attention?

I know that pissant biotch DOXr Sean thinks he's hot shit too, and what a fucking waste of $4 in electrolytes that worthless little name-dropping pseudo-musician Cali-Phonyan is.

QuoteBut if you ask me who won the cat fight?  Clearly Heidi did, because Heather spent the next two hours making a fool of herself IMO.

As far as I'm concerned Heather nailed her cowardly twat to the wall, period.

The call was BULLSHIT, the "welfare" LARP was BULLSHIT!

Cripes, when a cuck like Schrader tries to exert pseudo-authority over the lynch mob you really have to question just what it is that seems so entertaining about ruining another human's rather tragi-comic attempts to live up to a "legacy" they were sold by a mentor with clay footprints.

Oh you're right as rain on one thing  Brig - Art ain't God and HLW needs to stop invoking him as some sort of deified mentor/tutor. But frankly that may be all she's got to hold on to at this point and how needlessly meddlesome is it to try and screw up something she clearly wants to be a success at?

All this charade has done is move on from Vara (who was the prime target in HLW's absence) right back to the dancing drama queen and her vanity show.

I've said it before, why not light up Jimmy Church?

Answer - everyone here knows he'd fight back hard.

Bellcowards = this crap pot.

Corona Kitty

I won't lie, that was a funny call. The after effects were successful, as they clearly showed from that point forward.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 18, 2018, 01:52:20 PM
Nope.

I listened impartially and drew my own conclusions, just as I did when Keef and Bart introduced that whole music royalties LARP on ellgab and Twitter. Talk about a psyop handed off to the weakest cat lady of the lot, and Dynamo went for it with disgusting gusto.

You do???

Oh that took guts to do,  safely a continent away.

Come on!

So what was the purpose then?

To get Heather off the air?

OK, briefly so. Wasn't that special? Didja love the palpable panic in her voice when she realized someone had actually entered her house?

To get her arrested for not sharing the suicide note with the authorities?

To get her sued for copyright violations?

To fuck up what's left of her life simply because she was Art's hand picked "legacy" and bought into the act?

Wow.

Just fucking wow.

What kind of "people" mete out their own self-serving 'justice' from behind a keyboard and microphone?

Would you find it so appealing if YOU were the target of their attention?

I know that pissant biotch DOXr Sean thinks he's hot shit too, and what a fucking waste of $4 in electrolytes that worthless little name-dropping pseudo-musician Cali-Phonyan is.

As far as I'm concerned Heather nailed her cowardly twat to the wall, period.

The call was BULLSHIT, the "welfare" LARP was BULLSHIT!

Cripes, when a cuck like Schrader tries to exert pseudo-authority over the lynch mob you really have to question just what it is that seems so entertaining about ruining another human's rather tragi-comic attempts to live up to a "legacy" they were sold by a mentor with clay footprints.

Oh you're right as rain on one thing  Brig - Art ain't God and HLW needs to stop invoking him as some sort of deified mentor/tutor. But frankly that may be all she's got to hold on to at this point and how needlessly meddlesome is it to try and screw up something she clearly wants to be a success at?

All this charade has done is move on from Vara (who was the prime target in HLW's absence) right back to the dancing drama queen and her vanity show.

I've said it before, why not light up Jimmy Church?

Answer - everyone here knows he'd fight back hard.

Bellcowards = this crap pot.

Best possible outcome?

Heather realizes that her best chance at success, is much like Falkies.

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on November 18, 2018, 01:37:24 PM
Metron, I never made the call to the cops.

I sincerely do believe you on that one.

This is the problem with a lynch mob, the real crazies up the ante for all.

Think about this, what if Heather had been armed and decided to defend herself against perceived danger. Some well-meaning and innocent police officer might have been shot, and for what, a fucking LARP by some witless obsessor?

Actions have consequences.

QuoteBelieve what you want, but it wasn’t me, not my MO at all. I think you know that as well. I simply would not do that.

But what you chose to do was unkind and disruptive and threatening too.

I grant you it wasn't a crime (as filing a false police report is) but it was nothing more than turning up the heat on the pot and frankly Airyn doesn't need to revisit whether Art did or didn't commit suicide on a weekly basis. That scab needs to be left alone, no matter how appealing it may feel to pick at it.

And the music license thing is just a hand me down from the relentlessly vengeful Keef and Bart whose only goal appears to be to clear one more competitor from the airwaves.

Yes HLW erred and left Keef in the lurch at a critical juncture and we all know or can intuit why. But it's not any of our responsibility to DOX, LARP, and haze Heather from the airwaves. That's just some really disproportionately unkind and odd shit by any reasonable analysis. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on November 18, 2018, 02:00:49 PM
Best possible outcome?

Heather realizes that her best chance at success, is much like Falkies.

And that sits well with you Brig?

Why?

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 18, 2018, 02:17:53 PM
And that sits well with you Brig?

Why?

People have a better chance at success, when they become aware of their best assets.

There is a big difference between desiring success, and desiring admiration.  One has a better chance at success if they understand their motivations and their assets when they attempt to walk their path to success.

Falkie and Heather both have the potential for GREAT success IMO.  And both, so far, have turned their backs on it, for basically the same ego oriented reasons.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on November 18, 2018, 02:35:50 PM
People have a better chance at success, when they become aware of their best assets.

True enough.

QuoteThere is a big difference between desiring success, and desiring admiration.  One has a better chance at success if they understand their motivations and their assets when they attempt to walk their path to success.

Falkie and Heather both have the potential for GREAT success IMO.  And both, so far, have turned their backs on it, for basically the same ego oriented reasons
So what are the specific ego reasons you see them sharing?

And frankly where ego is concerned Art was handily endowed, enough so to write a junk science book with Whitley.

And Joorch - oh yeah  multiple books, truly bad lounge singing...and subscription TV. It kinda goes with the whole paranormal persona schtick.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 18, 2018, 03:03:30 PM
True enough.
So what are the specific ego reasons you see them sharing?

And frankly where ego is concerned Art was handily endowed, enough so to write a junk science book with Whitley.

And Joorch - oh yeah  multiple books, truly bad lounge singing...and subscription TV. It kinda goes with the whole paranormal persona schtick.

Art had talents that neither Falkie nor Heather have.  There is no comparison.