• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

ItsOver

"Body possibly found in Houston cemetery"

Really?  An interesting title for a news article.  Just one found?  Must be a pretty small cemetery. ;)

http://www.chron.com/houston/article/Body-possibly-found-in-Houston-cemetery-11653004.php?ipid=hpctp

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on July 28, 2017, 02:24:40 PM
"Body possibly found in Houston cemetery"

Really?  An interesting title for a news article.  Just one found?  Must be a pretty small cemetery. ;)

http://www.chron.com/houston/article/Body-possibly-found-in-Houston-cemetery-11653004.php?ipid=hpctp

Frikking idiot editors. How do you "possibly find" a body?

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 28, 2017, 02:31:39 PM
Frikking idiot editors. How do you "possibly find" a body?
Tomorrow's article, "Cemetery possibly found in Houston?" ;) :)

ZaZa

Quote from: ItsOver on July 28, 2017, 02:46:13 PM
Tomorrow's article, "Cemetery possibly found in Houston?" ;) :)
day after tomorrow article's title will be,
"Huston we have a ...cemetery"

ZaZa

Quote from: ItsOver on July 28, 2017, 03:09:36 PM
Heh, heh.  From fake news to dumb crap.

http://www.chron.com/entertainment/celebrities/article/Beyonce-s-twin-baby-names-could-be-inspired-by-11230274.php

Lol, last line in that link is the best,

"Perhaps, the couple will just name the twins after colors that are gender neutral, like Gray and Greene. Then, Blue Ivy, 5 wouldn't be all alone." 

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 28, 2017, 03:28:07 PM
I stopped reading the Chronicle in 1987 once Hearst bought it. Before then it was a quality newspaper.
How do you keep up with the latest on the Kardashians and the top ten trendy diets? ;)  Like most papers, it truly is TP.

Zetaspeak

Today I learned on twitter that it's Yorkshire Day.. So have a good one Pud.

BobGrau

I want to see a lighthearted, humdrum tv show about a badass meth cook who designs a new supercancer to get revenge on his family... he develops a conscience as the story progresses.

Taaroa

Quote from: BobGrau on August 01, 2017, 05:51:25 AM
I want to see a lighthearted, humdrum tv show about a badass meth cook who designs a new supercancer to get revenge on his family... he develops a conscience as the story progresses.
I'd like to see a grounded tv show following the Soviets during the Soviet-Afghan War. Maybe sort of like Generation Kill.
Would need to feature the music that came out of it though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DiVtE0v9M4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOAHOhuachk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4

Juan

I think Kat Timpf has a hard-on for Trace Adkins.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: UFO Fill on August 03, 2017, 03:52:51 PM
I think Kat Timpf has a hard-on for Trace Adkins.

Good! He'll set her straight.  ;)

aldousburbank

Well today I decided to throw down and commit to the eight hour drive with my kid into the path of totality. 

#eclipseonacid

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 09, 2017, 02:24:10 PM
Well today I decided to throw down and commit to the eight hour drive with my kid into the path of totality. 

#eclipseonacid
That is a hashtag that will be interesting to follow (if I knew how to do twitter.) Have fun. "Experts" on the radio are claiming States are going to emergency measures due to crowds and you should bring supplies, chemical toilet, food, tent, etc as traffic could be hell and no places selling food or renting rooms. One "expert" said "like 40 Woodstocks at once" in his area or something.

aldousburbank

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 09, 2017, 02:24:10 PM

#eclipseonacid

Here's a random stupid question: Any (non-stabby) gabbers in Oregon having an eclipse viewing party gathering?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 09, 2017, 05:10:43 PM
Here's a random stupid question: Any (non-stabby) gabbers in Oregon having an eclipse viewing party gathering?

Oh, so you want to go to a party and not get stabbed in the neck?! Some people!  ::) ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 09, 2017, 05:10:43 PM

I think Mr Fidget is up there.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 09, 2017, 05:13:08 PM
Oh, so you want to go to a party and not get stabbed in the neck?! Some people!  ::) ;D

I'd be willing to compromise with a thigh stab from a hot redhead paleo chick.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 09, 2017, 05:18:27 PM
I'd be willing to compromise with a thigh stab from a hot redhead paleo chick.

I was just fuckin with ya...but I can work with that.  :D

Called a friend, and in the middle of the conversation casually mentioned I thought I heard a couple firecrackers outside. 

Numbnuts called the cops and told them I was being shot at.

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 09, 2017, 11:05:33 PM
Called a friend, and in the middle of the conversation casually mentioned I thought I heard a couple firecrackers outside. 

Numbnuts called the cops and told them I was being shot at.
Hi Art!   ;)

Working on ancestry.com and I found out that I have Cherokee blood not Choctaw blood.  Ancestor, Mary Buckaloo (1782-1860)
We suspected Cherokee for the longest time but then we came to the conclusion that we had Choctaw blood based on where my family lived in northern Alabama/Mississippi.  Turns out Mary and husband, John Wesley were from northwest GA just east of Dalton not far from where Chief Jon Ross lived.  Have 2 direct ancestors who fought for the Confederacy and one who fought in the war of 1812.  Not sure about the Revolutionary War yet though I've traced some of my ancestors to 1600's Goochland, VA. Most of my ancestors who made it past childhood lived well into their 70's and 80's some 90's.

Not really stupid but the best place for me to let let this out.  I really need to get the DNA test to be 100% sure.