• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

My boss is bullying me

Started by elbee, October 05, 2012, 11:10:24 AM

elbee

Hey guys,

My boss is evil. She is a psychopath, no feelings for other people, always constantly stressing me out by always asking set up questions to make me look bad.

She basically wants me to quit and is going to bully me into it she thinks.

But if I quit, then i will have no job, and no reference, and yes I AM looking for more work but there isnt anything around!

Go to HR you say? The HR guy is her best friend, they always talk to each other on how to ripcertain employees (me) off of more holiday pay etc.

Go to the manager, thats her father.

ALL the higher management are her DIRECT family.

I'm not so much interested in to get her to stop her constant harassment of me, but more interested in REVENGE

The General

Quote from: EgoFartSnooryBoy on October 05, 2012, 11:10:24 AM
Hey guys,

My boss is evil. She is a psychopath, no feelings for other people, always constantly stressing me out by always asking set up questions to make me look bad.

But if I quit, then i will have no job, and no reference, and yes I AM looking for more work but there isnt anything around!

Go to HR you say? The HR guy is her best friend, they always talk to each other on how to ripcertain employees (me) off of more holiday pay etc.

I'm not so much interested in to get her to stop her constant harassment of me, but more interested in REVENGE
Someone in a similar situation once sought relief by placing a rotting dead fish in the car of the boss on a nice hot summer day.  Hope it's hot where you live.  Good luck. 

Eddie Coyle

I worked at the Post Office for nearly a decade.

And I'm a hotheaded motherfucker.

But even I made it out of there alive and without killing anyone.

So If I can make it...so can you.

From a wet refrigerator box on a heated grate,
                                             All the best, Coyle.

Pragmier

You need strategery. Think long term - if she's decent looking (hell even if she's not) marry into the family, then divorce for a big windfall.

If that fails, document document document, then get a good lawyer. Then settle for a big windfall.

Sardondi

Well, you could always, you know, focus on doing the best job you can possible do instead of looking for things to be unhappy about. Or not.

stevesh

The best employment advice I ever got was: "If you don't like your job, quit. Otherwise, shut up."

I might amend that in your case to: "Kill her or suck it up."

Juan

In my case, the sociopaths were always blowing top management, but the results were the same. Suck it up until you can quit.

McPhallus

Quote from: EgoFartSnooryBoy on October 05, 2012, 11:10:24 AM
Hey guys,

You need to let her know she's stepping over your boundaries and you will not tolerate such behavior.  If the behavior continues, then quit.

ziznak

do you have any C4 laying around?

McPhallus

Good to see you back in these parts, GN.

ziznak

fuck that shit... if yer done with shit I say 12g slugs... just go at it with a clear head kill the idiots that deserve it and time your trigger pulls.

ziznak