• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Hey ddd, I heard Trump ordered the Blue Angels to fly all over California at treetop level in full afterburner to spark forest fires to burn up the blue resistors.

We get a bestiality gif posted and all of sudden the thread gets a bunch of guests eyeballing it?   

So that's how it is, eh?

th’ONE

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 25, 2018, 09:32:29 PM
We get a bestiality gif posted and all of sudden the thread gets a bunch of guests eyeballing it?   

So that's how it is, eh?
Got my attention! ;)

WildCard

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 25, 2018, 09:32:29 PM

So that's how it is, eh?

i only read it for the articles.

Gunner65

Wait for it....Dietrich is about to say that removing all the "White Trash Pieces of European Shit" will save the earth!!

Pelayo

Too bad Hitler isn't alive today, he'd get Puerto Rico up and running in no time.

Gunner65

One of his Harem "Sells vibrators, does sex education and stuff"...

Gunner65

Dietrich lying about his fathers service...AGAIN  40 squadrons of Navy Aircraft lost in Vietnam?

ZaZa

So I'm 99,99% sure that allahu snackbar is: th’ONE who last year made fake account to imitate ORIGINAL account of mine: theONE
and send me filthy gay anals photos on my PM.
See in the screen shot that last time he used that account th'ONE was on: August.16.2017
and suddenly he is here today to comment on that bestiality gif and imitate my account.
What a low life degenerate slime.
I still think that this might be Jesus Juice with his many socket accounts here.
He just an hour ago requested in: "An Open Letter to GS" thread via another member that I take him off of the Ignore list.   

Pelayo

Hey ddd, you're talking about American losses right? Because in the battle of Midway the japs lost 4 carriers along with all their airplanes and pilots in one fell swoop! Midway was America's Trafalgar!

Gunner65

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 10:02:38 PM
So I'm 99,99% sure that allahu snackbar is: th’ONE who last year made fake account to imitate ORIGINAL account of mine: theONE
and send me filthy gay anals photos on my PM.
See in the screen shot that last time he used that account th'ONE was on: August.16.2017
and suddenly he is here today to comment on that bestiality gif and imitate my account.
What a low life degenerate slime.
I still think that this might be Jesus Juice with his many socket accounts here.
He just an hour ago requested in: "An Open Letter to GS" thread via another member that I take him off of the Ignore list.
AHH HAAHH!

There is only one true, died in the wool, legitimate, theOne    Weak imposters need not apply.

Gunner65

Come on Dietrich...We want the PARANORMAL you were supposed to be talking about....not the Chinese and Japanese!  WTF

Pelayo

Yeah, talk about the ghoulies that ate all those Saudi soldiers and stuff.

Gunner65

"Charlie McCarthy doll with Putins dick six inches up his ass"

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 25, 2018, 10:14:36 PM
"Charlie Mcarthy doll with Putins dick six inches up his ass"

I had stopped listening about 30 minutes back.  Jesus.  This whole thread has jumped the shark.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 25, 2018, 10:19:20 PM
I had stopped listening about 30 minutes back.  Jesus.  This whole thread has jumped the shark.

It molested the dog too. Pass the Total Recall brain bleach.  :P

Gunner65

Yeah...Dietrich deviated from his Paranormal talk plan into a log rant about China and white trash and how Obama was so great.....

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 25, 2018, 10:21:59 PM
It molested the dog too. Pass the Total Recall brain bleach.  :P

Can't get much lower at this point.

Gunner65

Dietrich is getting all worked up now....I guess we won't get any paranormal tonight.....just screaming

Pelayo

So hold on a second there, the ice in Greenland will melt, yet Great Britain will freeze over?

Gunner65

And Kiev will be like London and London will be a wasteland?  With an "Elizabethan level population"?  The salinity of the North Atlantic will change and there will be no "gulf stream" and sea levels will rise 23 feet?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 25, 2018, 10:26:25 PM
Can't get much lower at this point.

Give it some time. That disgusting bestiality pic actually made me gasp, which was a first.

Gunner65

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 25, 2018, 10:46:11 PM
Give it some time. That disgusting bestiality pic actually made me gasp, which was a first.
It was shocking...there will always be sick assholes out there who get in here and post sick shit.

Gunner65

Dietrich is going a "Furth" hour.....to talk about the "Hat Man".......WTF