• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 02, 2018, 12:47:01 PM
Do you realize it has taken us since Reconstruction to get the “right” to carry a Bowie knife??? We got open carry of handguns back before we got the “right” to legally own a Bowie knife. 

Let that settle in.

And beware of the overreach of the Federal government.

I know.  A lot of stupid laws on the books that make no sense.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 30, 2017, 06:55:12 PM
These budding intellectuals have probably never been told about Mao’s Cultural Revolution wherein millions (literally) of those with higher education were sent to the country to do stoop labor because it was thought that they were getting too big for their britches when they dissented and pushed for reforms.  Young and stupid go hand in hand but there is no excuse for the pinhead academics who are pushing their Marxist bullshit in our universities.  On second thought, maybe if we did the same thing here it would be a come to Jesus moment for our academics and their snowflake followers. 

Good to see you posting again Pie.

would Alexa lie?  ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_FaJTHvAcY

Quote from: Juan on January 02, 2018, 06:04:56 PM
No wonder Yorkie fled.

nah... he just wanted better seating.

"When you're born in this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. And when you're born in America, you're given a front row seat". -- George Carlin

albrecht

Denied. It is going to a drawing of lots!
http://valawyersweekly.com/2018/01/03/judges-deny-democrats-request-to-undo-recount-decision/

But, it is ok, there is another lawsuit pending over Frederick's ballots.
The tie and drawing of names to determine winner is, sort of, fun (and shows that one vote can rarely matter and even have big consequences) but I think the only people who really like this "rule by judges and lawsuits," not by votes or legislators, are lawyers.

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on January 03, 2018, 06:24:31 PM
Denied. It is going to a drawing of lots!
http://valawyersweekly.com/2018/01/03/judges-deny-democrats-request-to-undo-recount-decision/

But, it is ok, there is another lawsuit pending over Frederick's ballots.
The tie and drawing of names to determine winner is, sort of, fun (and shows that one vote can rarely matter and even have big consequences) but I think the only people who really like this "rule by judges and lawsuits," not by votes or legislators, are lawyers.

https://twitter.com/tripgabriel/status/948949991611092993?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The Drudge Report has gotten too obsessed over celebrity.  Tonight, it is fawning over Oprah like she's the next Messiah.  A bit tired of it though I really have nothing against Oprah.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 08, 2018, 12:23:37 AM
The Drudge Report has gotten too obsessed over celebrity.  Tonight. it is fawning over Oprah like she's the next Messiah.  A bit tired of it though I really have nothing against Oprah.

Drudge is or is he just posting examples of liberal heinousness?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2018, 12:25:53 AM
Drudge is or is he just posting examples of liberal heinousness?

He does routinely but too often he has puff pieces about celebrity.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 08, 2018, 12:26:49 AM
He does routinely but too often he has puff pieces about celebrity.

Yeah but that's when I think he's like Hey, check out this rank shit! I don't think he's getting behind Oprah.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2018, 12:29:01 AM
Yeah but that's when I think he's like Hey, check out this rank shit! I don't think he's getting behind Oprah.  ;)

Maybe so.  We'll see how it goes.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 08, 2018, 12:30:43 AM
Maybe so.  We'll see how it goes.

Stop talking to RITCHIE, 21st! He's out of the unit until he learns to come correct with the Sammy Hagar era Van Halen!

https://youtu.be/xQr8__SPhbs

Remember Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes exhausts and murders itself. There never was a Democracy Yet, that did not commit suicide. -  John Adams

Full Text

From John Adams to John Taylor, 17 December 1814

https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Adams/99-02-02-6371

Up All Night

The Drudge Report has gotten too obsessed over celebrity.  Tonight, it is fawning over Oprah like she's the next Messiah.  A bit tired of it though I really have nothing against Oprah.

Because Matt Drudge says something, doesn't in itself make it true...

But that said, Oprah made an emotional first Campaign Speech last night at the Golden Globe awards...

Someday, into her reign, she will announce Electric "Cars for Everyone" because all of the fossil fuel cars will have been confiscated.

Only thing is... all of the cars would look something like this (except for the Elite's vehicles, of course):

ItsOver

Anything for "hits."  Meanwhile, the Commie News Network was all over the latest SJW cause.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/05/entertainment/golden-globes-2018-black-dress-explainer/index.html

Eh, where were you clowns last century?  Always jumping on the bandwagon, rushing to the cause celebre of the moment.  ::)  Maybe someday you self-serving clowns will choose to make quality entertainment a priority.

Swishypants

God I hope Oprah runs! It's such a derivative tactic and shows the Democrats for what copy-cat losers they really are! Hollywood is POPULAR these days! Lets run the Zulu Queen of bashing white men from butthole town! GET SOME BABY! GET YOU SOME!  ;D

Swishypants

Pssst! Bannon will take over after Trump. That's the set-up! Trump just kicked in the door! 12 YEARS!

Swishypants

After that we'll probably run one of the "book writing" Naaaaaavy SEAL's! :)

Swishypants

OPRAH! ONE IN A MILLION, CUNT! Snatch muh Chicken Tendies!?

https://youtu.be/gtfTnvO22Tc

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2018, 10:37:34 AM
Anything for "hits."  Meanwhile, the Commie News Network was all over the latest SJW cause.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/05/entertainment/golden-globes-2018-black-dress-explainer/index.html

Eh, where were you clowns last century?  Always jumping on the bandwagon, rushing to the cause celebre of the moment.  ::)  Maybe someday you self-serving clowns will chose to make quality entertainment a priority.

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 10:38:08 AM
God I hope Oprah runs! It's such a derivative tactic and shows the Democrats for what copy-cat losers they really are! Hollywood is POPULAR these days! Lets run the Zulu Queen of bashing white men from butthole town! GET SOME BABY! GET YOU SOME!  ;D
Heh, heh.  Don't forget to sign up for O's book club to keep up with all the officially sanctioned SJW causes, you damn, entitled white boy!  ;) ;D

http://media.oprah.com/own/oprahs-book-club/201706/20170621-obc-03-66sec-announcement-r2.mp4

I think I'll just stick with needlepoint.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 08, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

LOL.  Poor, little, innocent babies!  Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do! ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

If she does run, she will trounce Trump. Completely. I read that when friends have suggested in pre-Trump years, she dismissed it out of hand because (In her words) she has no political experience. But after he got in, other than disbelief, she realised if he could do it, pretty much anyone could. I should say that I disagree that the political landscape is almost entirely driven by money for candidates, but that's how it is... It isn't right though.

That being the case, she is loaded. She's also very intelligent, or in Trump's world 'like, really smart'.. and unlike him, has been to places other than Trump whose bubble (before POTUS) was Trump Tower, his golf courses and occasionally Scotland. She's personable, unlike him. And pretty much known all over the world. She's also empathetic to people. (Trump doesn't even know what that means)

She really did start at the bottom and worked up, so she understands how hard it is to take the knocks and carry on. Trump's initial wealth was inherited and he has absolutely no concept of negotiating anything unless it means he destroys someone else for him to gain. She's also a hell of a lot less likely to tweet the slightest slight she feels over things that Trump can't help himself over. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 10:55:29 AM
If she does run, she will trounce Trump. Completely. I read that when friends have suggested in pre-Trump years, she dismissed it out of hand because (In her words) she has no political experience. But after he got in, other than disbelief, she realised if he could do it, pretty much anyone could. I should say that I disagree that the political landscape is almost entirely driven by money for candidates, but that's how it is... It isn't right though.

That being the case, she is loaded. She's also very intelligent, or in Trump's world 'like, really smart'.. and unlike him, has been to places other than Trump whose bubble (before POTUS) was Trump Tower, his golf courses and occasionally Scotland. She's personable, unlike him. And pretty much known all over the world. She's also empathetic to people. (Trump doesn't even know what that means)

She really did start at the bottom and worked up, so she understands how hard it is to take the knocks and carry on. Trump's initial wealth was inherited and he has absolutely no concept of negotiating anything unless it means he destroys someone else for him to gain. She's also a hell of a lot less likely to tweet the slightest slight she feels over things that Trump can't help himself over.

She's an Affirmative Action girl! Got her first news job that way and her Talk Show deal! That will all come out if she announces. Anything from Hollywood is AIDS politically. The American People hate Hollywood. They don't make content they like, shit all over them, and are fucking buttholes non-stop out there! She's the face of that butthole! America already slept with a black guy. Got beat-up, put in the poor-house, and lawn care went down the drain! Saddling up to that Double Quarter Pounder is going to give the voting public instant heart-burn, followed by a dull white Rolaid named BANNON! ALL TOO EASY!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 10:59:30 AM
She's an Affirmative Action girl! Got her first news job that way and her Talk Show deal! That will all come out if she announces.

Why not now? Name names...

Anything from Hollywood is AIDS politically. The American People hate Hollywood.

Eh? Trump was apoplectic he didn't get a Grammy or Oscar for the Apprentice. It meant that much to him. Trump is a performer first last and always. The fact he's a narcissistic, demented lying asshole is just part of his shtick.

They don't make content they like, shit all over them, and are fucking buttholes non-stop out there! She's the face of that butthole! America already slept with a black guy. Got beat-up, put in the poor-house, and lawn care went down the drain! Saddling up to that Double Quarter Pounder is going to give the voting public instant heart-burn, followed by a dull white Rolaid named BANNON! ALL TOO EASY!

Banoon V Winfrey? Oh god, I'd buy tickets to watch that debate!  ;D ;D

Swishypants

They will do it! The Dems always double-down on stupid. It's going to be funny watching her get ripped to shreds! Even Black Guys won't vote for her. She's a "BT-1000" as they are apt to say.  The "White people have to die" quote is going to get a lot of use soon!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 11:07:08 AM
They will do it! The Dems always double-down on stupid. It's going to be funny watching her get ripped to shreds! Even Black Guys won't vote for her. She's a "BT-1000" as they are apt to say.  The "White people have to die" quote is going to get a lot of use soon!

As much as 'Grab em by the pussy'?  ???

Maybe because the trumpers will be running VERY scared, that she hasn't even said she could run has already sparked the panic. Look, Clinton was a ridiculous candidate, but Oprah could do it. Against Trump or Bannon, easily.