• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

ninjashoes

MV THE DRAMA QUEEN, gets so happy when his posters are mean

WOTR

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 05:37:03 PM
If you think I'm being an ass just go to http://ninjashoes.net

you will see the notice I just put up days ago. It was about as active as this place when I shut it down finally. Too much trouble, no return on my investment.

I don't presume to speak for MV, but I doubt he is concerned about a "return on investment". Possibly years ago, when Art was making a come-back. But you listen to the gabcast (without a huge audience- and a broadcast he says that he does only because he enjoys it) and you quickly realize that he is likely not like many others.

A lot (most) people doing a podcast are keeping an eye on the numbers, wanting to grow them, wanting a subscriber base (or support on patreon).

To address your observations on forums- it is absolutely true. They have been dying for decades. One of the problems is that many have become a homegenous group of boredom. They end up splitting over and over again until you are left with a small group with nothing interesting. A knitting forum will split to those who prefer wool and those who want acrylic yarn. Then those who like larger needles and finally those who prefer only green yarn. And then there is nothing left to discuss and no room for disagreement ("If you like red yarn so much then you should just join "redstainknitters.com)

That was one of the shames with Ellgab. It was a split where both boards end up weaker than the original- with less diversity, and less interest.  I thought I would try to be an active member on both boards. In the end, I didn't have the time and decided to remain almost exclusively on the board that I most preferred. And while I have never typed out "praise MV"- he is one of the best administrators I have seen.

I understand that you had a group who felt they needed protection from people who they thought were too aggressive with opposing viewpoints- and Bart provides that. But they are poorer for the loss of interesting voices and the removal of some of the more extreme view points.

I'm sure one day MV will shut it down. It could be that traffic will slow to a couple of posts per day and those who check the forum daily will get in the habit of checking and commenting weekly. And then one day they will forget for a year and return to a board that is shuttered.

Or it may be that there is a small core of people who will continue to enjoy reading and posting and MV will just let it play out and get a few laughs along the way. I guess that only time will tell.

ninjashoes

WOTR

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 07:13:27 PM
I used to respect you but you know what FUCK YOU

YOU DESERVE NOTHING.

I see through your stupid fucking desperate drama.

Somebody needs to hold up a mirror for you...  ;)

ninjashoes

Quote from: WOTR on December 08, 2019, 07:15:22 PM
I don't presume to speak for MV, but I doubt he is concerned about a "return on investment". Possibly years ago, when Art was making a come-back. But you listen to the gabcast (without a huge audience- and a broadcast he says that he does only because he enjoys it) and you quickly realize that he is likely not like many others.

A lot (most) people doing a podcast are keeping an eye on the numbers, wanting to grow them, wanting a subscriber base (or support on patreon).

To address your observations on forums- it is absolutely true. They have been dying for decades. One of the problems is that many have become a homegenous group of boredom. They end up splitting over and over again until you are left with a small group with nothing interesting. A knitting forum will split to those who prefer wool and those who want acrylic yarn. Then those who like larger needles and finally those who prefer only green yarn. And then there is nothing left to discuss and no room for disagreement ("If you like red yarn so much then you should just join "redstainknitters.com)

That was one of the shames with Ellgab. It was a split where both boards end up weaker than the original- with less diversity, and less interest.  I thought I would try to be an active member on both boards. In the end, I didn't have the time and decided to remain almost exclusively on the board that I most preferred. And while I have never typed out "praise MV"- he is one of the best administrators I have seen.

I understand that you had a group who felt they needed protection from people who they thought were too aggressive with opposing viewpoints- and Bart provides that. But they are poorer for the loss of interesting voices and the removal of some of the more extreme view points.

I'm sure one day MV will shut it down. It could be that traffic will slow to a couple of posts per day and those who check the forum daily will get in the habit of checking and commenting weekly. And then one day they will forget for a year and return to a board that is shuttered.

Or it may be that there is a small core of people who will continue to enjoy reading and posting and MV will just let it play out and get a few laughs along the way. I guess that only time will tell.

No one posts because they are all on social media and everyone in the paranormal community is sick to death of the 90's style drama here. Then you have the fact that Art is GONE.

No one posts here so what is the point?

ninjashoes

Quote from: WOTR on December 08, 2019, 07:17:12 PM
Somebody needs to hold up a mirror for you...  ;)

nah MV is the one who needs to quit beating this dead horse monster he created long ago

I'm just helping him be honest with himself before he gets EVEN MORE pathetic trying to hang on to people who are fed up.

ninjashoes

Well I'm outta here.

Fuck you MV.

Go ahead and keep trying to placate your dying audience here. There is a reason why people hate this place and what is funny is you are sitting here on a dead forum alone.

KARMA IS A BITCH HUH?

WOTR

Would an observation help shed some light? It seems as though you decided to shut down your forum as it was too much of a pain for you. You planned it's closing and as much as you say that it is "the age of social media and that you don't want to fight it", you immediately start posting on a... Forum.

You revive your long neglected account here rather than go out into the twitterverse to make your way in the world living what you preach to those who you essentially ghosted (presumably without warning).

Interesting. Maybe you don't believe the forum is dead. Maybe you just don't want to put in the effort? Perhaps you should be thanking MV for providing you a place that allows you to live in your comfort zone?

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 07:22:08 PM
Well I'm outta here.

I suppose we will see. I predict at least a few more posts before you can let go.  :'(

ninjashoes

Quote from: WOTR on December 08, 2019, 07:25:41 PM
Would an observation help shed some light? It seems as though you decided to shut down your forum as it was too much of a pain for you. You planned it's closing and as much as you say that it is "the age of social media and that you don't want to fight it", you immediately start posting on a... Forum.

You revive your long neglected account here rather than go out into the twitterverse to make your way in the world living what you preach to those who you essentially ghosted (presumably without warning).

Interesting. Maybe you don't believe the forum is dead. Maybe you just don't want to put in the effort? Perhaps you should be thanking MV for providing you a place that allows you to live in your comfort zone?

I suppose we will see. I predict at least a few more posts before you can let go.  :'(

Nope, I just see a pathetic drama queen named MV desperately trying to keep a very small tight knit community of mostly lowlives together.

I really don’t care and will leave him and you in the dust where Bellgarbage belongs.

btw MV I lied, Michael was 100% correct. I always hated Bellgab and you are dumb for believing me.

ninjashoes

RIP Art Bell!

You are a legend!

Fuck MV and his little dick sucker following.

Michael Decon is a legend. Fuck everyone else!

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on December 08, 2019, 07:25:41 PM

Thanks for one last chuckle on your way out. I often times say that I don't really understand people... But many times their actions are easy to predict.

ninjashoes

Quote from: WOTR on December 08, 2019, 07:37:12 PM
Thanks for one last chuckle on your way out. I often times say that I don't really understand people... But many times their actions are easy to predict.

sure, just like knowing this forum will be even more of a ghost town in a year will 100% come true.

Just like how MV will always remain a pathetic loser who uses people for stupid drama. A guy who keeps a forum up that shits all over his dead hero.

FUCK YOU MV PIECE OF SHIT

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 07:03:38 PM
Art is gone. Let him rest in peace MV.

Your drama is played OUT my friend.

This is Truth. Everyone is tired of YOU!

ok, progeria jowls.

ninjashoes

This is for ART BELL

FUCK BELLGAB, MV and the rest of you lowlife trash who gave Art a bad time!

ninjashoes

Quote from: Liberace! on December 08, 2019, 07:40:04 PM
ok, progeria jowls.

what to expect besides more third grade insults from a fake bitch disgrace

ninjashoes

hey guys lets make fun of people and be mean like its 2006 again...

BOOOORIIINGG

MV YOU ARE BOOORRRIIIING

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on December 08, 2019, 07:15:22 PM
A knitting forum will split to those who prefer wool and those who want acrylic yarn. Then those who like larger needles and finally those who prefer only green yarn. And then there is nothing left to discuss and no room for disagreement ("If you like red yarn so much then you should just join "redstainknitters.com)

And them armed with kneedles, no less -- O the carnage!

WOTR

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 07:40:27 PM
This is for ART BELL

FUCK BELLGAB, MV and the rest of you lowlife trash who gave Art a bad time!

Art did a lot in his life (personal and professional) that left a certain legacy. Some good (thousands of hours of entertainment); some not so good (I'm sure you can name a few unpleasant traits.)

Face it- there is not going to be a generation of children who suddenly discover him and arrive here to find their image of their new idol tarnished. Those who know that he is a "radio legend" also know of his various relationships, his quitting, his ghosting, his choice in replacements.

It is fun watching you white knight for a dead man (who's)* strengths and flaws have been laid out of a decade.

*Joke left for future generations to research.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 08, 2019, 07:50:17 PM

K_Dubb "gets it."

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 08, 2019, 07:50:17 PM

Well, think about it. WTF are you doing recently? Aiding a doxxer forum AzzStab that is imploding inside its extreme hatred of obvious rejects and misfits that project their own revenge-hatred with intent to harm people's RL's. They have their safe-space to be abusive. A fetal position curled inside their victimhood under their banner lie of "free speech".

Doxxing BG members crossed the line for me. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to reform those AzzStab idiots from continuing to do the BG doxxing and remove all traces of that abuse of BG members.

Otherwise, you're just aiding by proxy and condoning such abuse as a member here too! Are you that much of a nitwit and pervert to a common sense of decency to not do what's right about this matter? Passive Aggressive.

Like, WTF?!

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on December 08, 2019, 08:00:37 PM
Are you that much of a nitwit and pervert to a common sense of decency to not do what's right about this matter?

VC gets it.

Stop pestering me or I'll shank you with my crochet hook.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 07:02:03 PM
I just see you. I don’t see any “we”

“we” stopped being “we” in 2016 at the latest.

This is little more than an embarrassing Ghost Town and MV should cut his losses and focus on the future instead of clinging to old glories.

^^^^^^
Still triggered about Hillary’s loss obviously.

Spookcat

Quote from: WOTR on December 08, 2019, 07:51:32 PM
Art did a lot in his life (personal and professional) that left a certain legacy. Some good (thousands of hours of entertainment); some not so good (I'm sure you can name a few unpleasant traits.)

Face it- there is not going to be a generation of children who suddenly discover him and arrive here to find their image of their new idol tarnished. Those who know that he is a "radio legend" also know of his various relationships, his quitting, his ghosting, his choice in replacements.

It is fun watching you white knight for a dead man (who's)* strengths and flaws have been laid out of a decade.

*Joke left for future generations to research.

I liked his voice, and his shows, but he was rather a crappy guy. I felt bad for his oldest kids.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on December 08, 2019, 09:19:29 PM
Welcome.  Post often.

Heh heh. If he wanted to be on The GabCast, all he had to do was ask.

K_Dubb

I can feel you psychic-vampiring me, dear.

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 09, 2019, 12:12:45 AM
I can feel you psychic-vampiring me, dear.

I thought that was Metron's idea?  :o