1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 12:09:15 PM
"Oh garsh, he ran a low rent swinga's club, horrors..."
Nothing wrong with swings clubs per say. It's sick and immoral some may say tho, but it's not that really damaging to the society.
Pedophilia on the other hand is.
And Art indulged in it.

Can you please PROVE that unambiguously.

ZaZa

I can prove that you are obese cancer ridden Canadian swine who with passion hates Americans and is a member of ANTIFA.

*EDIT*

ZaZa

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 12:14:57 PM
I can prove that you are obese cancer ridden Canadian swine who with passion hates Americans and is a member of ANTIA.

You misspelled Anita, cuntflap.

chefist

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 12:09:15 PM
"Oh garsh, he ran a low rent swinga's club, horrors..."
Nothing wrong with swings clubs per say. It's sick and immoral some may say tho, but it's not that really damaging to the society.
Pedophilia on the other hand is.
And Art indulged in it.

She is Ace of Clubs...interesting.

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 27, 2018, 03:58:27 AM
I deleted it. I didn't think it was the right time.

Spellcheck didn't catch it.

@Jackstar no comment?

I thought some things never get old.  Are you getting old, bro?  Up your GAME!

-pAnon

Metron2267

QuoteUsers Signed In Now Users Signed In Now
211 Guests, 18 Users (0 Buddies)
Concurrent users, last 60 minutes:
Metron2267, pate, ZaZa, chefist, Gd5150, Chocolate coated jackboot, Disheartened, GravitySucks, th’ONE, DigitalPigSnuggler, twistedlogic, whoozit, Professor Professor, ItsOver, K_Dubb, DynamoHum, StarrMountain, Dateline
Most Concurrent Online Today: 256. Most Concurrent Online Ever: 1,461 (July 21, 2015, 01:03:49 AM)

ZaZa

Users Signed In Now Users Signed In Now
211 Guests, 18 Users (0 Buddies)
Concurrent users, last 60 minutes:
Metron2267, pate, ZaZa, chefist, Gd5150, Chocolate coated jackboot, Disheartened, GravitySucks, th’ONE, DigitalPigSnuggler, twistedlogic, whoozit, Professor Professor, ItsOver, K_Dubb, DynamoHum, StarrMountain, Dateline
Most Concurrent Online Today: 256. Most Concurrent Online Ever: 1,461 (July 21, 2015, 01:03:49 AM)

..somebody is impersonating him, he is hanging on the tree on his property.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 02:19:12 AM
GS offed himself /same as Art did.
He is hanging all alone in dark cold forest on his property swinging in the wind like a turd floating in the water.
Forest animals starting to feast on his rotting corpse.
His glass eye is slowly sliding from his socket ready to fall to the ground and with midday sun to heat up and start fucking fire.
State of Texas will be scorched and wasted like California was, all because one asshole couldn't take the heat on some obscure anonymous forum
and decided to put a rope on his fucking neck.

..somebody find where he lives and stand under that tree and catch that fucking glass eye.
Save Texas from burning to the ground.

Metron2267

WildCard

Quote from: chefist on November 27, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

shit like this is why you never have any idea what's going on.
that and the wet brain.

Metron2267

Little Sean goes all tough guy/stalker...

pate

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 27, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

Sending PMs to people?  I am not on his mailing list, apparently.

I may have received one or more in the past or more, I occasionally receive a PM from random people, I usually delete them all after awhile. 

And some I delete immediately, for instance, I know I have received messages in the past asking me to "cool it" it the threads or something.  Those types I usually reply with a "I don't do PMs, please address this publicly and I will respond accordingly.  This message self destructs in {x} minutes" I then delete the copy of what I sent to the person.

I find this helps in not holding grudges.

For all I know I have been subject to these "thought policing" type PMs from GS in the past, I just couldn't say for sure.

I do recall a long long time ago getting some sort of PM from Falkie, for instance, I don't recall exactly what it was about.  Some sort of invitation to a cabal he was trying to form or something.  I gave that the standard boilerplate "I don't do PMs, please address this publicly and I will respond accordingly.  This message self destructs in {x} minutes", & delete all treatment as I recall.

That all being said, I actually do send a PM on occasion.  But they tend to "break the fourth wall," and therefore aren't very entartainting for long term exchanges, General Lee knows all about "breaking the fourth wall," PM him for details.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on November 27, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

did I get that right?  Ace is a chick?

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 27, 2018, 12:50:55 PM
Little Sean takes some BIG losses :D

Well, what do you expect from a guy that coined the name "Mr Winnie"?

chefist

Quote from: WildCard on November 27, 2018, 12:52:13 PM
that and the wet brain.

Done licking Bart's anus I assume...you literally never say anything interesting or amusing...I guess GS asked you to post here...pussy.  ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 27, 2018, 12:50:55 PM
Little Sean takes some BIG losses :D

Why you hate Little Sean now.You used to be buddies.
What happened?
Did he discovered that you are A cancer, not only on the inside of your obese body but also on the outside of your obese body?
What happened between the two of you?

pate

Quote from: WildCard on November 27, 2018, 12:52:13 PM
that and the wet brain.

What's with the #DrunkShaming?  That seems to be a common tactic of an EllGabistani native, I think it has to do with the local brand of #ReligionOfPeace.

I guess that is why I don't hang out at the EllGabistan #TeaTotallerParty, boring actually.  I wonder what they spike their dry #KoolAidPunchbowl, with over there, whatever it is you go first...

#ImWithGlugsy #MeToo #hypocrysassy

pate

Quote from: WildCard on November 27, 2018, 12:58:21 PM
the only way to win is not to play.

Classic #loser #BigGameChant #sports

ZaZa

Gravity Sucks,
I have almost full (only one was used) box of fire crackers left over from the Art Bell's days.
I can give you some (for free) so you can shove it up your faggot ass and fly over here and answer the accusations directed at you.
Do that before you croak so your departure from this Planet is more pleasant.
Don't make the mistake that Art made,..he never 'said' his goodbyes.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 01:21:17 PM
Gravity Sucks,
I have almost full (only one was used) box of fire crackers left over from the Art Bell's days.
I can give you some (for free) so you can shove it up your faggot ass and fly over here and answer the accusations directed at you.
Do that before you croak so your departure from this Planet is more pleasant.
Don't make the mistake that Art made,..he never 'said' his goodbyes.

i concur.

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 27, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
i concur.

Were you fighting the good fight over there at the Evil side/site?
Did you brought us some 'gifts' ?
We are all ears... :)

WildCard

Quote from: pate on November 27, 2018, 01:05:40 PM
What's with the #DrunkShaming?  That seems to be a common tactic of an EllGabistani native, I think it has to do with the local brand of #ReligionOfPeace.

I guess that is why I don't hang out at the EllGabistan #TeaTotallerParty, boring actually.  I wonder what they spike their dry #KoolAidPunchbowl, with over there, whatever it is you go first...

#ImWithGlugsy #MeToo #hypocrysassy

i don't understand any of this but, would it kill you to pick an avatar?!
like this one you just posted. perfect. i might take it my ownself.
same to you albrecht.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 01:26:27 PM
Were you fighting the good fight over there at the Evil site?
Did you brought us some 'gifts' ?
We are all ears... :)

ive always done my own thing over there. i dont have any specific gifts to give, just observing the festivities. i doubt GS will post in here. sad.

ZaZa

"like this one you just posted. perfect."

..but wouldn't that be considered as doggy nudes?

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 27, 2018, 01:32:12 PM
ive always done my own thing over there. i dont have any specific gifts to give, just observing the festivities. i doubt GS will post in here. sad.

Pussy is a pussy.
Only tough when applauded, but when questioned it starts squirting with tears of hurt.
Didn't took too much to establish his true colors.
I'm betting that sooner or later he will shit under himself over there as well.
Just a question of time.

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 27, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

I think Jackwacko would call him.. 'overrated nobody'

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 27, 2018, 03:58:27 AM
Spellcheck didn't catch it.

It was spelled correctly, it simply didn't apply. I don't get a sexual thrill from competent, grammar-school surpassing use of language. To imply such as a punchline doesn't really work without an accompanying joke to hold it up.

Have any of you ever noticed, it's not really possible to attend higher education and take classes in comedy? Jee, I wonder why that is.