• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

burning poo

Started by akwilly, May 18, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

akwilly

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 16, 2017, 10:03:13 PM
Update needed
I am moving north this weekend to a non friendly poo burning town. But my new place is within walking distance to a glacier so I expect to burn some poo on it hopefully soon. I hope to be able to burn what poo I have stored in my Toyota before I move.

whoozit

Do they actually list the poo burning stance of towns in real estate listings?

bateman

Quote from: akwilly on May 16, 2017, 11:03:58 PM
I am moving north this weekend to a non friendly poo burning town. But my new place is within walking distance to a glacier so I expect to burn some poo on it hopefully soon. I hope to be able to burn what poo I have stored in my Toyota before I move.

... Are there containers of poo in your car?

WOTR

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 17, 2017, 11:06:38 AM
You need to reason this out.  You cannot leave containers of poo in your house.  You cannot leave them in the open outside because they will get soggy and never burn.  Putting it in the corner of a garden shed will attract things that you do not want.  And sure as hell you don't expect Willy to stockpile them in his kitchen cupboard or bedroom dresser?

You cannot burn every container immediately, and as such there is a requirement for a dry, tightly sealed area to store it.  Enter a car.

Asking this question seriously makes me wonder about your ability to think things through...

Quote from: whoozit on May 17, 2017, 03:56:02 AM
Do they actually list the poo burning stance of towns in real estate listings?
A friend was recenly looking for a house.  They rated neighbourhoods on "walkability" friendless, cleanliness, nearby amenities.  Why not a "poo friendly" index and guide?

Why are you moving north?! You already live in Alaska. You just don't want any sunlight at all, ever? Anyway, you would think they would be more tolerant of poo burning activities up north since no one wants to live there.

Well it's the Toyota not the Dodge.  The Toyota is Willy's designated Poo-mobile.   

Hope the move goes smooth Willy.  Also hope that perhaps the new joint has a septic field so that the Poo burning
becomes more of a ceremonial ritual and not a product of necessity.   

Say 'hi' for me to everyone in Gnome.

akwilly

yes there are many used poo boxes of many variation. Mostly the standard Miller lite 18 pack boxes though. They stored pretty good while the weather was cold but it got up to 65 today so my car is pretty much ruined. The seams seemed to of held up pretty good on the boxes on the back seat but I'm a bit concerned about what's in the trunk. I think I pooed in a franzia box of wine and placed it there. The box wine is not as sturdy as it looks.

Quote from: akwilly on May 17, 2017, 08:05:38 PM
yes there are many used poo boxes of many variation. Mostly the standard Miller lite 18 pack boxes though. They stored pretty good while the weather was cold but it got up to 65 today so my car is pretty much ruined. The seams seemed to of held up pretty good on the boxes on the back seat but I'm a bit concerned about what's in the trunk. I think I pooed in a franzia box of wine and placed it there. The box wine is not as sturdy as it looks.

What the fuck is wrong with you?! What happened to Keystone boxes with their plastic insulation?

Rix Gins

I was going to make a comment in the politics thread but I couldn't get it formulated enough for posting.  Something about not trusting the recently appointed Supreme Court judge, and how he might be a 'Miller lite' type of judge.  Yeah, Miller lite.  And then I thought of Willy. 

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 17, 2017, 08:39:35 PM
I was going to make a comment in the politics thread but I couldn't get it formulated enough for posting.  Something about not trusting the recently appointed Supreme Court judge, and how he might be a 'Miller lite' type of judge.  Yeah, Miller lite.  And then I thought of Willy.

I also thought of Willy earlier today.   Was down at the Harris Teeter and picked up 24  Hamm's for under $12.   That would be an outstanding
cost to poo ratio. 

and yes.  Mrs. Walks is still out of the country until Saturday, so my diet as of late has been almost Sendaesqe.   

bateman

Quote from: WOTR on May 17, 2017, 07:01:07 PM
You need to reason this out.  You cannot leave containers of poo in your house.  You cannot leave them in the open outside because they will get soggy and never burn.  Putting it in the corner of a garden shed will attract things that you do not want.  And sure as hell you don't expect Willy to stockpile them in his kitchen cupboard or bedroom dresser?

You cannot burn every container immediately, and as such there is a requirement for a dry, tightly sealed area to store it.  Enter a car.

Asking this question seriously makes me wonder about your ability to think things through...

Quote from: akwilly on May 17, 2017, 08:05:38 PM

bateman

For sale:

2003 Toyota Corolla

125,000 miles

Always serviced regularly, synthetic oil every 5k

New tires

DEFINITELY NOT USED TO STORE BOXES OF POO

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 17, 2017, 08:48:23 PM
I also thought of Willy earlier today.   Was down at the Harris Teeter and picked up 24  Hamm's for under $12.   That would be an outstanding
cost to poo ratio. 

and yes.  Mrs. Walks is still out of the country until Saturday, so my diet as of late has been almost Sendaesqe.   
Damn! That is an awesome deal. From the land of sky blue waters....! It is weird how Hamm's had come back, a bit, even here. Though, oddly, only in a neighborhood grocery store chain? If I go to a grocery store, same chain, in other parts of town can't find as much, though sometimes. But the first place I can find Hamm's is Westlake HEB. Bizarre. Someone demanded it? A weird, niche market? I know the hipsters etc has brought PBR back and there always has been the cult, but also great marketing and music stuff, for Lonestar (and Pearl for a time) but it was weird a few years ago to suddenly see Hamm's (and only in 6pack tallboy format, perfect for a fishing trip type of thing) on the shelf at the local grocery store, and cheap--- but not that cheap! Damn. A case for under $12 of anything? Geez.
ps: hope you got rid of all the empties before Mrs. Walks At Night got home! And they aren't littered about the house!  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on May 20, 2017, 09:21:09 PM

ps: hope you got rid of all the empties before Mrs. Walks At Night got home!
The boxes, or the cans?  ???

akwilly

As this picture clearly shows I suffered some "water" damage under my "device". So as you can see I had to cut the carpet out and burn it

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on May 21, 2017, 04:39:16 PM
As this picture clearly shows I suffered some "water" damage under my "device". So as you can see I had to cut the carpet out and burn it
You couldn't steam-clean it* or something? Had to cut out the carpet? How are the new digs? Photos of glaciers and burning poo soon. And your dog. (Do not use pup for testing ice strength or investigating depth of crevasses and ice caves. No animal testing.)

*once a friend of mine puked all over the RV and we made him go rent a steam cleaner and clean it all up as soon as the store opened, around 7am. Nice lady at the store said "have a nice day" when we were leaving. My hung-over friend replied "lady, if my day starts out by renting a steam-cleaner I guarantee you- it aint going to be a 'nice day.'"

Quote from: albrecht on May 20, 2017, 09:21:09 PM
Damn! That is an awesome deal. From the land of sky blue waters....! It is weird how Hamm's had come back, a bit, even here. Though, oddly, only in a neighborhood grocery store chain? If I go to a grocery store, same chain, in other parts of town can't find as much, though sometimes. But the first place I can find Hamm's is Westlake HEB. Bizarre. Someone demanded it? A weird, niche market? I know the hipsters etc has brought PBR back and there always has been the cult, but also great marketing and music stuff, for Lonestar (and Pearl for a time) but it was weird a few years ago to suddenly see Hamm's (and only in 6pack tallboy format, perfect for a fishing trip type of thing) on the shelf at the local grocery store, and cheap--- but not that cheap! Damn. A case for under $12 of anything? Geez.
ps: hope you got rid of all the empties before Mrs. Walks At Night got home! And they aren't littered about the house!  ;)

I got the old homestead cleaned up and looking good for Mrs. Walks_At_Night's return last night.  It is good to have her back home. 

With Hamm's located once again I guess it's time to search out some Heileman's Old Style. I drank gallons of that stuff in college:

An elegant solution to a stickystinky problem.   

Taco Bell

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 21, 2017, 06:42:20 PM
I got the old homestead cleaned up and looking good for Mrs. Walks_At_Night's return last night.  It is good to have her back home. 

With Hamm's located once again I guess it's time to search out some Heileman's Old Style. I drank gallons of that stuff in college:

Have you ever seen the world's largest 6 pack?

ZaZa

Some people blame me for demise of Bellgab. (like 21st Century WoMan lately)

What do you expect to happen to a forum when "burning poo" thread got a sticky status ??

Or is this some evil cruel joke by MV to mirror back at what excites some of you/most of you. Lol

ZaZa

SHIT BURNERS UNITE

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on June 28, 2017, 09:39:23 PM
WE ARE EVERYWHERE
YOU ARE FUCKED WE CAN GET YOU ANYTIME BUT WE ARE BUSY WITH BIGGER FISHES

WE ARE BELLGAB - WE NEVER FORGET WE NEVER FORGIVE

ZaZa

what a shitty thread.

WOTR

Quote from: ZaZa on July 29, 2017, 04:05:01 AM
Some people blame me for demise of Bellgab. (like 21st Century WoMan lately)
There is a difference between a symptom and a cause.  ;)

pate

From improvised field expediency to static emplacement.

Burn-in-place is an option only of the last resort.   Comma, insert.  Whoa.

I shall have to open another can of carbonated caffeine water to properly digest this latest development, and hope all is well.

I may have to add some sort of home remedy from the "necessary" cabinet, akwill:  Hope all is well>?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adgx9wt63NY

Jojo

Quote from: akwilly on November 14, 2016, 08:58:16 PM
Where I live it is very hard to dig a hole consisting of any depth. Basiclly I live on a big ass granite island that is covered with a small layer of muskeg. Roswells I agree going poo should not be a dangerous endevour but I dissagree about birds. I freakin hate the ravens and eagles. If I leave an unburnt poo box outside for any amout of time those bastards will swoop down and grab it flying it to who knows where.
Mortality is very renewing.  Someday I will have no mortal memory of this thread.

If I didn't know you from you cast iron pan, I would have assumed you were a troll now.

Burning plastic is like injecting brain cancer.  I am not for burning plastic, but you should store soggy bags in plastic bins (or really strong garbage bags). Especially in a vehicle.  But one paper bag well lined with newspaper probably won't get soggy for 12 hours, so if you are cold and have to leave one on the porch, it would probably hold until daylight.  Maybe put newspaper or wax paper under it and test its intactness before fully lifting.

Also, sprinkling septic enzymes on your poop might reduce odors.

Save paper and cardboard food packaging.  Maybe some poops can go in a cracker box, thus reducing odor and adding portability.  But of course, then bag it, too.  Paper food packaging can be used as an absorbent liner for bags.

I'm trying to breathe, this thread is so gross.

Okay, make your own compost dirt with worms, food  scraps, free stumps, etc...Or, get surplus fill dirt or order topsoil.  Like lots.  Get or make as much dirt as you can without a permit.  Or do it anyway.  Or, get a permit and order more.  You need the dirt anyhow, being swampy.

Once you have soil, fill dirt or compost soil, contain it, then bury your waste and add enzymes.
Okay, breathe.

1.What about this:
Build a few wood boxes (cardboard?) that you know you are going to flip over and burn at some point.
Put them in a location safe to burn them (25' from any structure).
Don't make them too airtight, so methane doesn't build up.
Install a good latches.
Get a stool (a stool, get it?).
Get a supply of regular, wide-opening brown bags.
Set a bag on the stool.
Line  it with newspaper if you need to (or double bag, or line with cardboard).
Poop in it.
Quickly shut and roll down the top of the bag to reduce odor.
Carry the bag out to the wood box and put it in.
Secure the box.

Repeat ad nauseum unti!l you are ready to burn the box.
Burn the box.

2.  Do as above, but instead of dealing with bags, just crap on a section of newspaper and then fold it and take it out.

3.  Do you have plumbing?  All drains go to the same drainfield or sewer, right?  So, dedicate one drain for body wastes.  Use rubber gloves, a dedicated blender, or in the case of a shower, use the back end of a hoe to liquify your excrement so it goes down the drain.  Rinse well.

4.  Install an extra dedicated oven or dedicated food dryer and safely dessicate your poo for cleaner, ez storage and better burning.

If a wild animal wants a sack of poo, I would count your blessings and be glad but try to avoid plastic.  This could be a reason wild animals are dangerous due to parasites and bacteria. So, bleach wash (1/4c bleach per gallon water, or less) the front area here you set bags and where wildlife might walk.

I hacked JoJo's computer tonight.  I am Hobo, not Jojo.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on September 07, 2017, 03:01:57 PM
Someday I will have no mortal memory of this thread.

The interests of the Clinton Foundation are piqued.