• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Father Jack

Trying to imagine what a cross between Heather and Art would look like. Any takers?

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 21, 2018, 02:31:49 PM
Art and Heather were banging. Even if it was just a few times. Art wouldn't let a relatively young lady who was enamored with him go to waste.

Marsha claimed she left Art after they took a woman into their compound and Art got all up in that the same night.  At the very least, Art got a handy or two from Heather.

Quote from: Father Jack on May 21, 2018, 02:36:52 PM
Trying to imagine what a cross between Heather and Art would look like. Any takers?

one page back, friend. :)

Sean92008

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 21, 2018, 10:42:36 AM
If Heather Wade traded what is left of her youth, to go 85K in debt to buy a cuckshed in the parking lot of basically a nursing home, then she is a huge moron. What idiot is so friendless that she doesn't have to worry about her every movement being noticed by her boss? She basically took out a mortgage to be a backup babysitter to Art and his kids.  Whether or not his "legacy" went on was of no concern to him or he'd have stayed at Coast. Or Sirius. lol This guy had "staff" and he made them pay in some way to be there.  The only winner in this game is Airyn and she earned every penny of that 10 mil in my eyes.  ;D ;D ;D

Maybe the Ann B Leonard connection will give us the answers. 

Heather, is Ann B. Leonard your mom? If not, who is she to you?

Asking for a friend.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 21, 2018, 02:40:46 PM
Maybe the Ann B Leonard connection will give us the answers. 

Heather, is Ann B. Leonard your mom? If not, who is she to you?

Asking for a friend.

🤔🤔🤔

PaulK

Quote from: WOTR on May 21, 2018, 02:18:35 PM
Take it from somebody who is "lacking the emotional capacity" to give a fuck... You have managed to completely reverse the truth in your statement.  Your emotions took over from your reasoning, you are feeling a little butthurt at the moment and that is why you are here "doing this."

May I suggest you engage your brain before you post nonsense again.
I know you are trying to show off your brilliance but you possess none of it and your dullness is dominating your attempt to be witty.
Thank you.

dsz

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 21, 2018, 10:42:36 AM
If Heather Wade traded what is left of her youth, to go 85K in debt to buy a cuckshed in the parking lot of basically a nursing home, then she is a huge moron. What idiot is so friendless that she doesn't have to worry about her every movement being noticed by her boss? She basically took out a mortgage to be a backup babysitter to Art and his kids.  Whether or not his "legacy" went on was of no concern to him or he'd have stayed at Coast. Or Sirius. lol This guy had "staff" and he made them pay in some way to be there.  The only winner in this game is Airyn and she earned every penny of that 10 mil in my eyes.  ;D ;D ;D

Actually there are more winners than Airyn... Dave Schrader, also a winner thus far, as are Asia and Alex if they make it out of this. I think Keith is just along for the ride.

PaulK

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 02:21:08 PM
too bad she was pregnant. sad.

cats will be extra fat and they will look at the ceiling and will meow.. dada dada

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 02:34:11 PM
I think Art posted that hospital photo as his cheap trick to garner sympathy hoping that it will turn
into more subscribers for already starting to fall in ratings Heather Wade and his MITD show.

It's possible it was used as a phishing tactic, its a bit tacky. we've seen and heard this sort of thing repeatedly. I'd advise Vincent to not get involved with those affiliated with his father.

PaulK

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 02:22:07 PM
Wade was a shit radio show host and now she is cat shit, SAD!
LOL,
and cats hairballs

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 02:44:05 PM
cats will be extra fat and they will look at the ceiling and will meow.. dada dada

LMAO! Art always did love the kitties.

dsz

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 02:42:14 PM
May I suggest you engage your brain before you post nonsense again.
I know you are trying to show off your brilliance but you possess none of it and your dullness is dominating your attempt to be witty.
Thank you.

Maybe you should take a chill pill and not hurl baseless insults to other board members. You are contradicting yourself when you freak out that someone said to skip twenty pages of comments yet you attack other people's comments. So you do or you don't like the opinions of others. Gotta make up your mind.

#JustMyTwoCents

HumanBeing

HumanBeing

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 21, 2018, 12:32:05 AM
Yeah been like paradise here since all you haters and e-tards drove all the Bella Haven Babes away

I miss Nancy

https://youtu.be/iuLBhxZUkmU.

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 21, 2018, 07:28:22 AM

Alright, my package and I are not going to beg , You aren’t giving my #legacy due credit. I need to highlight my #legacy this week.

We have legacy demands too ...

Cowkiller

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 01:57:32 PM
No need to panic. As the saying goes lies always catch up to you and they will to Heather and the people on here spreading vicious falsehoods about Art based on the misinterpretation of one woman's interview.
I agree with you dsz
I'm new here but i'm ready to drop bellgab, it was a good three weeks but the way the conversation has gone, i need a dump button. 
Boring gossip and lies, i expect better.  Art wasn't perfect but who is?   No wonder he quit broadcasting.  I think the whiners should go over to George Noory.  He's nice and safe.
RIP Art.

Here's something to think about:
Art loved his bumper music. Maybe he was "bumping" while playing his bumper music. Think about that the next time you hear it.

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:31:55 PM
I was referring to the interview posted yesterday with his ex-whatever and it's ambiguous nature as to these obscene allegations. Art was not a pedophile. Try putting yourself in a journalistic mindset for once.

Is dragging a corpse through the mud the best y'all can do for a hobby? I hear needlepoint is fun. Maybe swimming. Just don't drown in your lies.

Yes I'm super familiar with her video interview.

How can you state that with straight face that Art Bell "was not a pedophile", you don't know that for sure.
Same as we don't know(yet)100% that he was.
But so many fingers are pointing that is super possible that he was, like 90% possible if not more.
Just wait a bit,more skeletons will be falling out from his closet.

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 21, 2018, 02:53:26 PM
Here's something to think about:
Art loved his bumper music. Maybe he was "bumping" while playing his bumper music. Think about that the next time you hear it.

Dancing Queen was their song. gross.

DynamoHum

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:36:38 PM
If a select few nimrods want to keep alleging Art is a pedophile, no, Heather may not have any power here... but I'm guessing she and Airyn both actually may have legal power in fighting your libel towards Art and his legacy. If Airyn and Heather can show emotional and financial damages due to your lies then they would have cause to come after your asses, and I hope they do.

You can’t defame the dead. You can’t defame an estate. Heather has lost no financial value as she was terminated from the entity that Art was connected with.

Cowkiller

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:47:16 PM
Maybe you should take a chill pill and not hurl baseless insults to other board members. You are contradicting yourself when you freak out that someone said to skip twenty pages of comments yet you attack other people's comments. So you do or you don't like the opinions of others. Gotta make up your mind.

#JustMyTwoCents
I skipped 20 pages, and i'll skip some more.  Tanks for the heads up B&W

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 02:53:29 PM
And the titties

pimp daddy Art. god how he used to love smacking the ho's, good times.

HumanBeing

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 01:21:55 AM
Listening to Ian Punnett.
He is OK tonight. 

Looking to GoodDave and his MITD Show at evening time.

Ian is a pompous ass little bitch who hides behind his collar when it suits him :D

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:36:38 PM
If a select few nimrods want to keep alleging Art is a pedophile, no, Heather may not have any power here... but I'm guessing she and Airyn both actually may have legal power in fighting your libel towards Art and his legacy. If Airyn and Heather can show emotional and financial damages due to your lies then they would have cause to come after your asses, and I hope they do.

LOL you are delicious
and now click on this.

Father Jack

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 21, 2018, 02:56:56 PM
Ian is a pompous ass little bitch who hides behind his collar when it suits him :D

I agree.

Shoveler

[attachment=1]

HumanBeing

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 10:48:54 PM
What's with the rumor that the reason Heater Wade is absent and was acting so emotionally for the last several weeks because she is pregnant.
And the reason she is postponing her return to Vara's LNM Network is because she is having 'procedure' done

PaulK

something rabid for sure