• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bluejay

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2018, 01:10:34 PM
Please don't cry.  Everything will be ok.

There, there.

PaulK

Quote from: WOTR on May 21, 2018, 10:33:53 AM
I agree.  You can't imagine how upset I am to learn that Art was a flawed human being and not the deity that I had worshiped.  I'm so angry right now that I can barely continue with my life. 

I want my money back!

Seems that you are lacking mental and emotional capacity to understand various levels of being flawed.
Some flaws are less hurting and damaging to humans to young babies to children than others.
But looks that your limited thinking and emotional emptiness is preventing you to understand that difference.
How sad. 

Doomed

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 09:55:20 AM
Dave Schrdaer likes to give movie reviews. I really hope Vincent makes an appearance and they can talk movies for a bit on Fridays or whatever.
Yes! I enjoy little off the radar, obscure, and rarely seen movies. There are some jewels out there that most aren't even aware of. Example: Dennis Hopper starred in a low end flick, 'Riders of the storm', a yarn involving a motley crew righting wrongs, while flying around in a B-29 bomber. Pirate radio and TV! Teaming up with other pirates, they set forth to bring down an evil presidential candidate. I don't want to toss out any spoilers, but it is, IMHO, a worthwhile watch. Whats not to love? With any luck, they'll (Dave and Vincent) look at lesser known movies, and not spend time gushing over Hollyweirds latest incarnation of a comic book.

PaulK

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 10:52:52 AM
does Airyn speak english?

Apparently quite well and she has fb page.

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 01:29:16 PM
Apparently quite well and she has fb page.

fwiw: five dollar sucky sucky doesn't count.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 01:22:42 PM
Seems that you are lacking mental and emotional capacity...
How sad.

Back atcha, pal.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 21, 2018, 10:36:32 AM
What the fuck happened here last night?! This place is a goddamn mess. There's some guy asleep in the bathtub. There's red plastic Solo cups EVERYWHERE and someone has been doing lines on my favorite Falkie portrait.

This is why we can never have anything nice!

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 12:46:47 AM
Lasha is gross she is dripping with acidic sweat and emits pungent sulfur like smell that even Bigfoots run for cover and hide underground.
Farts on Uranus are nothing compared to poisonous fart gazers catapulting from her diesel-locomotive lard ass.

Shear poetry!

The Big Foot

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 21, 2018, 07:28:22 AM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/998555982228869123

Don't do it Bart Ell. We Love you. We can't  live without your show. We understand your upset over Heater Wad having your baby but your get over it. Please don't do it.

Bluejay

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 12:46:47 AM
Lasha is gross she is dripping with acidic sweat and emits pungent sulfur like smell that even Bigfoots run for cover and hide underground.
Farts on Uranus are nothing compared to poisonous fart gazers catapulting from her diesel-locomotive lard ass.

PaulK

Quote from: malliard on May 21, 2018, 12:04:39 PM
Well minus be the membership sold for mitd. The website.
It would be a lot of work for them to change the name.

I agree, there is no need to change the name of MITD show, or the closing song even.
Those things are not that important or disturbing.
From business perspective for Keith is better probably to continue as is.
Unless some new solid evidence comes up that Art was indeed doing young boys.
Then Art's name association and his legacy would be a very hot potato.

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 12:14:21 PM
Don't be a Heather.
LOL
you're funny.

FunFact: actually she is.

Asuka Langley

Art gave the pillow, Art gave the shed, Art sucked off little boys then Art shat the bed

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 12:18:17 PM
Oh Lasha, if someone skips ten pages of your work just remember all the attention you've already received here.

I think is just silly and low life to discourage others from reading what others posted here.
In my opinion she is panicking...
I guess truth hurts.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 01:51:45 PM
Art gave the pillow, Art gave the shed, Art sucked off little boys then Art shat the bed

it's time to call the cyber police!

dsz

In my humble opinion I hope the devil fries your ass for the lies you are spreading about Art. I will be notifying Heather of this and I hope when she returns she rips you a new one before the devil ever gets ahold of you.

Bluejay

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 01:46:55 PM
I agree, there is no need to change the name of MITD show, or the closing song even.
Those things are not that important or disturbing.
From business perspective for Keith is better probably to continue as is.

If it ain’t broke,

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 01:55:43 PM
In my humble opinion I hope the devil fries your ass for the lies you are spreading about Art. I will be notifying Heather of this and I hope when she returns she rips you a new one before the devil ever gets ahold of you.

the legacy will show him no mercy.

dsz

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 01:52:41 PM
I think is just silly and low life to discourage others from reading what others posted here.
In my opinion she is panicking...
I guess truth hurts.

No need to panic. As the saying goes lies always catch up to you and they will to Heather and the people on here spreading vicious falsehoods about Art based on the misinterpretation of one woman's interview.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

Art Bells mistress has no power here

chefist

Quote from: Bluejay on May 21, 2018, 01:56:04 PM
If it ain’t broke,

Exactly...you just went through a cathartic period upgrading and improving the product...listeners are increasing, and you are getting positive reviews from even the most vitriolic of fans (BellGab)...you don't rebrand after that...Heater is the one that crashed and burned and destroyed her reputation; therefore, she is the party that desperately needs a rebranding.

The music as already changed on MITD...and no one cares what song is played at the end of a 3 hour radio talk show.

Bluejay

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 01:57:32 PM
No need to panic. As the saying goes lies always catch up to you and they will to Heather and the people on here spreading vicious falsehoods about Art based on the misinterpretation of one woman's interview.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 02:00:18 PM
Art Bells mistress has no power here

but her pregnancy gives her +200 magicka & stamina and 50% resistance to trolls. be careful, fam.

Corona Kitty

I never understood the hospital photos, especially outside of a birth.

WOTR

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 01:22:42 PM
Seems that you are lacking mental and emotional capacity to understand various levels of being flawed.
Some flaws are less hurting and damaging to humans to young babies to children than others.
But looks that your limited thinking and emotional emptiness is preventing you to understand that difference.
How sad.
Hey, GNS.  Nice to see you again.  I really don't care what he did or how shitty he was as a human being.  I enjoyed his shows, he provided me entertainment.  I might not have listened if I had known all of this back then (I might have chose not to support him). But that ship has sailed and I'm not going back to flog myself or reevaluate my choices or second guess if I enjoyed the shows now that I look through a lens distorted by the reports of a few people on Art's personal life.

If you are dumb enough to believe that Marsha and Vincent are not somewhat biased in their opinions, then I guess you should use their experiences and outlook to judge Art and maybe become one of those who now feels that Art "has emotionally destroyed them."

As for me... This makes no difference in my life going forward.  You just keep being the special snowflake that you are and crying because you felt that you knew Art well enough to have judged him based on his broadcasts.

Be well, GNS.

chefist

Quote from: username on May 21, 2018, 02:03:44 PM
I never understood the hospital photos, especially outside of a birth.

Me neither...I wouldn't want any pics of me in the hospital.