• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 05:28:20 PM
Dr.MDMD tell us how your older brother punched you in your teeth after he found out that you were fucking your own children
and now doesn't want to have anything to do with you.
He even told you that he will kill you if he finds out that you sexually molesting children again.
#Dr.MDMDcreep

You:

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 08:56:37 AM
I think I'm being trolled by Upper Right Corner Guy.

Lol, Hi Roswells, Art :)
nice to see You again. Miss your sweet humor and wit.
Congrats, you are famous now. I was so proud of you when I saw (several hours ago) the Upper Right Corner /URC/.
Next quote in URC will have big shoes to fit. But yours will be the standard setting for sure.
Bask in the glory ...and victory over the plain pleb.
:P

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
Lol, Hi Roswells, Art :)
nice to see You again. Miss your sweet humor and wit.
Congrats, you are famous now. I was so proud of you when I saw (several hours ago) the Upper Right Corner /URC/.
Next quote in URC will have big shoes to fit. But yours will be the standard setting for sure.
Bask in the glory ...and victory over the plain pleb.
:P

Hi! Thank you! Being quoted up there these days doesn't give me the same thrill as the original Upper Right Corner quoter gave me. I feel like this new guy misses a lot of hilarious quoting material that is as funny or funnier out of context as it is within that the old corner guy didn't. I mean not too long ago he quoted a stupid knock knock joke or something, then a Pyewacket quote about her proclivities for butt-sex while watching Lifetime.

It pains me to say it, new guy.

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 10:15:28 AM
Hi! Thank you! Being quoted up there these days doesn't give me the same thrill as the original Upper Right Corner quoter gave me. I feel like this new guy misses a lot of hilarious quoting material that was as funny or funnier out of context as it was within that the old corner guy didn't. I mean not too long ago he quoted a stupid knock knock joke or something, then something about Pyewacket's proclivities for butt-sex while watching Lifetime.

It pains me to say it, new guy.

Yes, I agree that the choices are not always the First Class,but looks like by using yours he is raising the standards.
Him choosing your quote it gives me the hint that he might not be the biggest fan of that (senior citizen) woman you are talking about in your funny quote.
hmmm...Who that might be...? ? ? the URC guy :-\

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 10:27:46 AM
Yes, I agree that the choices are not always the First Class,but looks like by using yours he is raising the standards.
Him choosing your quote it gives me the hint that he might not be the biggest fan of that (senior citizen) woman you are talking about in your funny quote.
hmmm...Who that might be...? ? ? the URC guy :-\

I hope that isn't the case. Whatever my feelings about her might be I think the Upper Right Corner Guy's quotes should be devoid of bias against any poster.

I hope it was as simple as he thought it was funny and that's why he put it in the upper corner. That was my intention when I posted it originally, you know, comedy.

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 10:38:38 AM
I hope that isn't the case. Whatever my feelings about her might be I think the Upper Right Corner Guy's quotes should be devoid of bias toward any poster.

Oh, as you know that is impossible in real life.
When the sweet opportunity arrives (as it was with your fantastic post/quote) the temptation is just too big not to 'slain the dragon' so to say. 
I think using your quote the URC guy "killed two birds with one stone /with one quote/... lol
I think posting your quite is EPIC in retrospect of BellGabs history.
Roswells, Art -as the original OP of the "Upper Right Corner Thoughts" thread you do deserve that honor.
Well done sweet girl, well done witty girl.

I'm also wondering if the URC guy is the real true Bellgabber. Wonder how person can find out if they are already real true Bellgabbers?
Wonder if there is an authority figure here who can determine that for others.
I wonder if I am for example a real true Bellgabber, I wish somebody told me that, I like to know where I stand.
Roswells, Art - by any chance you wouldn't know of any such authority figure who can apply (or deny) such labels to others here ??

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 23, 2015, 11:52:33 AM
Hey, my first thread!
I have wanted to comment on the upper right comments and had nowhere to do it so here it is. The 'I should right a book' had me laughing kind of hysterically for maybe longer than it should have. This one is pretty good too. 'I don't have internet'.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 11:01:33 AM
I'm also wondering if the URC guy is the real true Bellgabber. Wonder how person can find out if they are already real true Bellgabbers?
Wonder if there is an authority figure here who can determine that for others.
I wonder if I am for example a real true Bellgabber, I wish somebody told me that, I like to know where I stand.
Roswells, Art - by any chance you wouldn't know of any such authority figure who can apply (or deny) such labels to others here ??

Hahaha. I think you're joking. You are, aren't you? Remember when brig was the self-appointed arbiter of whom was a real bellgabber or not?

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 11:01:33 AM
Oh, as you know that is impossible in real life.
When the sweet opportunity arrives (as it was with your fantastic post/quote) the temptation is just too big not to 'slain the dragon' so to say. 
I think using your quote the URC guy "killed two birds with one stone /with one quote/... lol
I think posting your quite is EPIC in retrospect of BellGabs history.
Roswells, Art -as the original OP of the "Upper Right Corner Thoughts" thread you do deserve that honor.
Well done sweet girl, well done witty girl.

I don't think it's impossible. The last guy seemed to do it O.K. as far as I know.

I regret not nurturing my Upper Right Corner Thoughts thread. Those two quotes in my original post still crack me up.

pate

I shall delve into conspiracy-land once again.

I believed, back in the day, that the way the TRC was "nominated" was via the /report button.  Whomever was responsible for digging through the /reported posts, at the time, was being inundated with them.  In order to make that tedious task moar entartainting, the decision was made to make all those posts available for TRC status.  So in a way, the "concerned citizens" of BellGab were the ones choosing/nominating the posts that could be placed there.  This sort of got around the rule of "nominating a quote for TRC in a thread invalidates that quote for TRC status."  I suppose the moar astute members of BallGag (aside: ber-rapps BE should change the name of EllGag to AllGag?) that had figured out this mechanism behind the TRC could also have used the /report feature/bug to nominate posts for inclusion in the selection process.

That being said.  I still neither confirm nor deny that I ever had anything to do with the TRC selection process.

-pAnon

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 11:13:52 AM
Hahaha. I think you're joking. You are, aren't you? Remember when brig was the self-appointed arbiter of whom was a bellgabber or not?

I don't think it's impossible. The last guy seemed to do it O.K. as far as I know.

I regret not nurturing my Upper Right Corner Thoughts thread. Those two quotes in my original post still crack me up.

WOW,,,,really, she is..?? How interesting. How did she obtained such 'powerful powers'??
And she is here only since Date Registered: April 26, 2015, 02:03:31 PM, just mere 3 years and already has such powers.
Do you know was she appointed by somebody more powerful than her,..or is she just self appointed ??
WOW,,,,so I'm thinking is there a difference between her and famous BellGab's policeman..GravitySucks ??
Or is that maybe the yeng-yung thingy, the male-female aspect of  *I'm in control here*  thing.

Thank you Roswells, Art for exposing secrets of this place.
You might even earn second URC quote placement .. ;)

#Bellgab'sFascinatingFacts

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 11:36:41 AM
WOW,,,,really, she is..?? How interesting. How did she obtained such 'powerful powers'??
And she is here only since Date Registered: April 26, 2015, 02:03:31 PM, just mere 3 years and already has such powers.
Do you know was she appointed by somebody more powerful than her,..or is she just self appointed ??

I don't know. You can ask her the next time she pulls her head out of Liberace's butt. Tell her to say 'hi' for me to chefist next time she goes back in.

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 12:51:53 PM
I don't know. You can ask her the next time she pulls her head out of Liberace's butt. Tell her to say 'hi' for me to chefist next time she goes back in.

Lol, :) bwahahaha, that sounds kinky ..and I'm not sure if is hygienic.
But you know... freedom of expressions must be preserved, even in the depths of such dark uninviting smelly places.

#HerSafePlace

ZaZa

But is chefist real bellgabber or not ??
If he is some fake bellgabber she might refuse to communicate with him.

#OnlyRealBellgabbersAreReal

ZaZa

#Dr.MDMDbrig'sHitManBitch

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 01:29:19 PM
But is chefist real bellgabber or not ??
If he is some fake bellgabber she might refuse to communicate with him.

#OnlyRealBellgabbersAreReal

From the forum posts I gather that she used to want to be friends with him (or more, wink, wink) but now she hate-listens to his show. It's really creepy actually. I'm guessing it's her hate-listening that keeps Martinez Tonight off the interwaves. Well done, brig.

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 01:36:01 PM
From the forum posts she used to want to be friends with him but now she hate-listens to his show. It's really creepy actually. I'm guessing it's her hate-listening that keeps Martinez Tonight off the interwaves. Well done, brig.

Wow, what a creepy manipulator indeed.Almost sadistic.
..poor chefist and his show got bullied.

Hey Roswells, Art
do you remember the show chefist did when he was pissing live on air in the bucket under the desk
and the piss stream hitting the bucket was so loud you could hear it.
Boy, that was so funny. I asked him about it but he is denying it that that ever happened and he is claiming that he doesn't have
any recording of it. I'm sure he does and uses that recording as the ring tone on his phone.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 01:45:06 PM
Wow, what a creepy manipulator indeed.Almost sadistic.
..poor chefist and his show got bullied.

Hey Roswells, Art
do you remember the show chefist did when he was pissing live on air in the bucket under the desk
and the piss stream hitting the bucket was so loud you could hear it.
Boy, that was so funny. I asked him about it but he is denying it that that ever happened and he is claiming that he doesn't have
any recording of it. I'm sure he does and uses that recording as the ring tone on his phone.

Yeah I remember that. I heard it live. rofl. I think it was on the End of Days podcast when Mychael was still co-hosting with bellgabber ninjashoes. Chefist had just finished going through his 70 page dossier (we could hear all the papers rifling) on what a disgusting human being Falkie is when he decided relieve himself on the air, instead of maybe, excusing himself for a minute like a normal human. lol. 

It didn't sound like it was in a bucket. I'm not sure what is worse though, I think he walked to the bathroom with his phone and relieved himself for the pleasure of his listening audience.

The really funny bit was him trying to deny it. That is gold, baby. He said something about the peeing sound being his water glass because he couldn't think of a better cover story on the spot.

P.S. I mentioned it in the chat room many months later when he called into the Gabcast. I said something like, "I hope he doesn't pee on the air" or something mild like that and he totally freaked out on me as if he had all this animosity stored up about me and decided that was the right time to vent.

Tootsie

I don't know. You can ask her the next time she pulls her head out of Liberace's butt.

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 02:14:43 PM
Yeah I remember that. I heard it live. rofl. I think it was on the End of Days podcast when Mychael was still co-hosting with bellgabber ninjashoes. Chefist had just finished going through his 70 page dossier (we could hear all the papers rifling) on what a depraved human being Falkie is when he decided relieve himself on the air, instead of maybe, excusing himself for a minute like a normal human. lol. 

It didn't sound like it was in a bucket. I'm not sure what is worse though, (1).I think he walked to the bathroom with his phone and relieved himself for the pleasure of his listening audience.

(2).The really funny bit was him trying to deny it. That is gold, baby.

(3).P.S. I mentioned it in the chat room about a year later when he called into the Gabcast. I said something like, "I hope he doesn't pee on the air" or something mild like that and he totally freaked out on me as if he had all this animosity stored up about me and decided that was the right time to vent.

(1). You know you might be right.
I was thinking it was bucket under the desk because I was under impression that he was sitting and working the control board.
(2). Yes the denial was strange reaction.
Nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about it,..not like he was masturbating to a photo of brig and got caught with it..
I would probably piss on air again just for the laughs.
(3). That is also strange,..what's the big deal. Let's make fun of it and move on.
So maybe that's why he became 'bit unfriendly' towards me in several posts when I raised that 'pissing on air episode' few days ago.
I just did it for the fun factor..I guess brig really broke his spirit and funny bone...
She could be quite sadistic mind you...
*sad*

Corona Kitty

I learned a few of you can't spell the name "michael", correctly. I hope that helped solved the mystery.

ZaZa

Hmmmm...
I saw chefist 15 minutes ago he was Logged, but now is gone.
I'm sure he saw the thread title: "BartCast./..poor chefist and his show got bullied."
..but never visited to post his comment or give us shit.
Maybe he indeed is scared of brig that she will rip him a new one.
...poor chefist got bullied so hard by sadistic brig.

Quote from: username on December 03, 2018, 02:38:25 PM
I learned a few of you can't spell the name "michael", correctly. I hope that helped solved the mystery.

odd, always thought it was spelled "mykeel"

K_Dubb

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 02:14:43 PM
Yeah I remember that. I heard it live. rofl. I think it was on the End of Days podcast when Mychael was still co-hosting with bellgabber ninjashoes. Chefist had just finished going through his 70 page dossier (we could hear all the papers rifling) on what a disgusting human being Falkie is when he decided relieve himself on the air, instead of maybe, excusing himself for a minute like a normal human. lol. 

It didn't sound like it was in a bucket. I'm not sure what is worse though, I think he walked to the bathroom with his phone and relieved himself for the pleasure of his listening audience.

The really funny bit was him trying to deny it. That is gold, baby. He said something about the peeing sound being his water glass because he couldn't think of a better cover story on the spot.

P.S. I mentioned it in the chat room many months later when he called into the Gabcast. I said something like, "I hope he doesn't pee on the air" or something mild like that and he totally freaked out on me as if he had all this animosity stored up about me and decided that was the right time to vent.

The toilet could be heard flushing on several occasions earlier in that broadcast, so he was either in a public restroom or was sit-peeing and finally forgot.  Either way, I have regarded him as a heroic figure since then for his preparedness and dedication to our entertainment.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 02:33:50 PM
(1). You know you might be right.
I was thinking it was bucket under the desk because I was under impression that he was sitting and working the control board.
(2). Yes the denial was strange reaction.
Nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about it,..not like he was masturbating to a photo of brig and got caught with it..
I would probably piss on air again just for the laughs.
(3). That is also strange,..what's the big deal. Let's make fun of it and move on.
So maybe that's why he became 'bit unfriendly' towards me in several posts when I raised that 'pissing on air episode' few days ago.
I just did it for the fun factor..I guess brig really broke his spirit and funny bone...
She could be quite sadistic mind you...
*sad*

Yeah, I don't blame him for not doing any live shows recently. I mean, how would you feel if someone was saying 'I'm going to be listening for when you make a fool of yourself, I'll record it'. How is that any fun?  I didn't listen to his early ones because it was just focused on gossip, I think. I did listen to one of his last shows and I liked it, it was just a bunch of bellgabbers shooting the shit.

I think now he can laugh at himself peeing on the air. We did, it was hilarious.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2018, 02:43:46 PM
The toilet could be heard flushing on several occasions earlier in that broadcast, so he was either in a public restroom or was sit-peeing and finally forgot.  Either way, I have regarded him as a heroic figure since then for his preparedness and dedication to our entertainment.

there are many such cases of heroes not wearing capes. commitment.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 03, 2018, 02:42:24 PM
odd, always thought it was spelled "mykeel"

I think if you have dyslexia, then perhaps it's spelled that way.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

Chefist was shamed for pissing in a bucket?

Quote from: username on December 03, 2018, 02:47:04 PM
I think if you have dyslexia, then perhaps it's spelled that way.

well, i never did learn how to read or write. 🤷🏻‍♂️