• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

This tweet is so pointless.  Trump is acting like a child who is going nah-nah-nah-nah-nahhh.   Strange was a McConnell stooge and deserved to lose.  What does Trump gain by carrying on about the stupid primary.  His immaturity drives me nuts sometimes.  Just stop Donald.  As a caveat I will agree the Rocket Man tweets are kind of funny but still puerile.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914269704440737792

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 02:53:09 PM
I'm not anyone you've ever encountered before, and where did I say I fought in Africa? I said I murdered people in Africa. I was B-Team; support and Intel.

https://youtu.be/NxxjLD2pmlk?t=1m52s

Oh, bullshit.  You are theOne.  Your days of conning are over.  Get lost, loser.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 02:53:09 PM
Look. I'm your pants again. LOL! I'm not anyone you've ever encountered before, and where did I say I fought in Africa? I said I murdered people in Africa. I was B-Team; support and Intel.

For someone who's been molten since 300 baud you can't even seem to embed a video properly.  ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 01, 2017, 03:29:57 PM
For someone who's been molten since 300 baud you can't even seem to embed a video properly.  ::)

Maybe it is still uploading...

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 01, 2017, 02:00:05 PM
How would you know?! Your head shoved too far up Hillary's ass to see anything but shit.  ::)

Hillary who?  Why do you keep bringing her up to try and cover up Donny's multiple failings?  Get some new material.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 01, 2017, 03:55:38 PM
Hillary who?  Why do you keep bringing her up to try and cover up Donny's multiple failings?  Get some new material.

To remind you of what a failure you are and everyone else not to ever take you seriously because of that.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 01, 2017, 03:13:21 PM
This tweet is so pointless.  Trump is acting like a child who is going nah-nah-nah-nah-nahhh.   Strange was a McConnell stooge and deserved to lose.  What does Trump gain by carrying on about the stupid primary.  His immaturity drives me nuts sometimes.  Just stop Donald.  As a caveat I will agree the Rocket Man tweets are kind of funny but still puerile.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914269704440737792

Really?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 29, 2017, 02:26:57 PM
Maybe the mayor is in over her head and panicking.  I'll stick to what the governor said.  It takes time to get supplies to an island.  We don't have transporters yet.

Turns out she's a big Hilary supporter, and of course willing to put Party before the good of her town.  With those doggy looks, we should have figured as much. 

Was there even one ugly woman anywhere who did NOT support Hilary?  Talk about unifying one's base.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 01, 2017, 03:58:45 PM
To remind you of what a failure you are and everyone else not to ever take you seriously because of that.  ;)

Nah, that's not it.  You're just trying to deal with your bitter disappointment over the realization that Trump has played you and yours.  It must be difficult for you to feel like such a schmuck.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 01, 2017, 05:34:25 PM
Turns out she's a big Hilary supporter, and of course willing to put Party before the good of her town.  With those doggy looks, we should have figured as much. 

Was there even one ugly woman anywhere who did NOT support Hilary?  Talk about unifying one's base.

Isn't it lucky that Republicans don't judge women's ability to do a job by their looks, but do for men. Even ugly bastards like Mitch mcConnell.

Swishypants

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 01, 2017, 03:32:01 PM
Maybe it is still uploading...

Maybe I did it to annoy him. :)  You are way out of your depth.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 06:56:54 PM
Maybe I did it to annoy him. :)  You are way out of your depth.

What was your MOS/NEC? 

Swishypants

For those of you who don't know, nothing high level occurs inside the military anymore. Too much over-sight and too much meddling from the Officer Corps.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 07:06:34 PM
Cleared?

Unknown. Protected. Compartmentalized. No other information available.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 07:07:37 PM
Unknown. Protected. Compartmentalized. No other information available.

What's your gig,, HUMINT, ELINT, SIGENT?

Swishypants

Secondary Small Arms Combat Capable.

chefist

7 posts in a row won't distract from MARTINEZ TONIGHT!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 07:12:03 PM
Secondary Small Arms Combat Capable.

what do you think of the Sig 40?

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 07:14:15 PM
what do you think of the Sig 40?

I am going to but in and say that .40 is a dying caliber that wishes it were 10mm. And German Sig is top tier but American Sig is garbage and if i was going to spend that kind of money i would buy a H&K USP or FN FNX Tactical. Just so i could go to the range and smugly rub my over priced $1,200 tactical pistol in the faces of all the poorfag glock owners beside me.

Swishypants

We do not use the .40 caliber. That is a Federal Law Enforcement chambering. 9mm or .45ACP.