• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 07:19:11 PM

Tick Tock.

Times up.  You were never an operator in any shape manner or form.  You're an old drunk with internet access whose never been out of the country. 

Swishypants

We are CONUS Immune. Department of Defense Special Weapons & Tactics Cadre. Ft. Lewis.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 07:35:51 PM
We do not use the .40 caliber. That is a Federal Law Enforcement chambering. 9mm or .45ACP.

You are full of shit.  Say something bizzarly dirty to me lover. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 07:37:58 PM

Times up.  You were never an operator in any shape manner or form.  You're an old drunk with internet access whose never been out of the country.

Operator is an 1980's term. Anyone who uses it in reference to SOF/SF operations is using outdated terminology. The Unit has no name, and Operator has not been used since the Blue Light.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 07:37:58 PM

You think? :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 07:40:23 PM

I was eating supper when he posted. I can kill or do anything I like and no FBI agent, nor Federal Marshal can touch me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 07:39:48 PM
You are full of shit.  Say something bizzarly dirty to me lover.

No fucking way!!! You never let me talk dirty to you.  >:(

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 07:38:36 PM
We are CONUS Immune. Department of Defense Special Weapons & Tactics Cadre. Ft. Lewis.

Did you go to Q-town.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 07:41:03 PM
I was eating supper when he posted. I can kill or do anything I like and no FBI agent, nor Federal Marshal can touch me.

This is REALLY confidential. But when I was younger (About 24-26) I was a MI6 officer. I used to go into the then USSR and recruit people to get intel for NATO. It was really dicey stuff. Dead letter boxes, surveliance the whole lot. My cover was a middle manager for a restaurant that bought caviar and good vodka (It wasn't in actual fact)...My team back in Whitehall were really good at what we did..I mean REALLY good. We probably prevented the third world war at least twice.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 07:45:58 PM

This is REALLY confidential. But when I was younger (About 24-26) I was a MI6 officer. I used to go into the then USSR and recruit people to get intel for NATO. It was really dicey stuff. Dead letter boxes, surveliance the whole lot. My cover was a middle manager for a restaurant that bought caviar and good vodka (It wasn't in actual fact)...My team back in Whitehall were really good at what we did..I mean REALLY good. We probably prevented the third world war at least twice.

MI-6 was compromised then. Prime Minister Wilson was a homosexual. The KGB compromised him and Maurice Oldfield; paying for their rise to high position inside the U.K. Government. The CIA and DIA had to treat the U.K. as a hostile nation during this time. It was redacted from the public.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 07:45:58 PM

Did Q give you a special watch?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 07:40:23 PM

Yup.  I would also give you 2 to 1 odds that when he was a schoolboy he gave up his luch money every day to a fat kid named Mikey. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 07:48:58 PM
Yup.  I would also give you 2 to 1 odds that when he was a schoolboy he gave up his luch money every day to a fat kid named Mikey.

It does not matter what you think. I have the CONUS Immunity. I may do as I wish unencumbered.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 07:49:57 PM
It does not matter what you think. I have the CONUS Immunity. I may do as I wish unencumbered.

Until you piss off MV.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 01, 2017, 07:48:41 PM

I knew it!  You're George Smiley aren't you?  Imagine, right here in BelGab.

Swishypants

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 01, 2017, 07:51:14 PM
Until you piss off MV.

MV was terminated and replaced by a Clone 8 weeks ago.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 07:49:57 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 07:51:44 PM

George Smiley is a fictional character. I am not.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 07:48:10 PM
MI-6 was compromised then. Prime Minister Wilson was a homosexual. The KGB compromised him and Maurice Oldfield; paying for their rise to high position inside the U.K. Government. The CIA and DIA had to treat the U.K. as a hostile nation during this time. It was redacted from the public.

Mrs Thatcher was the PM then, not Wilson. He was before my time being a top officer.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 07:51:44 PM

I get around pretty good for 111 102, don’t I?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 07:54:15 PM

Mrs Thatcher was the PM then, not Wilson. He was before my time being a top officer.

You served Lord Owen. He was, and still is a Communist.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 01, 2017, 07:51:14 PM
Until you piss off MV.

You're a Pussy.  I have galactic immunity and I'm coming for you motherfucker..  Stolen valor really pisses me of. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 01, 2017, 07:48:41 PM

He's not known as Q. The quatermaster  was just known as Jim. But we had all sorts of toys. Not just watches, but special pens, belts, even contact lenses. Shhhhhhhh

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 07:55:46 PM

You're a Pussy.  I have galactic immunity and I'm coming for you motherfucker..  Stolen valor really pisses me of.

What stolen valor? Nevermind. I will terminate you. I will destroy your entire family and remove your DNA from the planet because I am a hateful motherfucker.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 07:55:12 PM
You served Lord Owen. He was, and still is a Communist.

No I didn't. I served HMG. Owen was the joint leader of the SDP from memory. Never PM. I thought you'd have known that?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 07:57:09 PM
No I didn't. I served HMG. Owen was the joint leader of the SDP from memory. Never PM.

Lord Owen served at the behest of Lord Moutbatten, as an MI-6 Officer you did not know who you served. You are a peasant.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 07:55:46 PM

I think you are retaliating against the wrong pussy. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 07:58:12 PM
Lord Owen served at the behest of Lord Moutbatten, as an MI-6 Officer you did not know who you served. You are a peasant.

Eh? I don't know where you're getting your information from.

Swishypants

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 01, 2017, 07:58:34 PM
I think you are retaliating against the wrong pussy.

I beat pussy everyday.