• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 29, 2017, 02:22:40 PM
The mayor of the capital has just been on TV begging for help for the islanders. Is she making it up?...

Everything needed by everyone is not sitting just out of the way of a disaster area.  Things aren't going to be delivered instantaneously the moment the winds die down. 

Do you have a specific criticism, or is this just another baseless ''Trump sucks'' post?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 29, 2017, 02:26:57 PM
Maybe the mayor is in over her head and panicking.  I'll stick to what the governor said.  It takes time to get supplies to an island.  We don't have transporters yet.

In over her head? Are you serious? How do you think TX and FL may have coped if they weren't on the mainland and hadn't voted for Trump... Oh, what's that? It had nothing to do with it? Just how fucking desperate do they need to be until Trump takes it seriously and doesn't make it about him? FFS.

The supplies are there dockside, the fuel to put in the trucks and the drivers to drive them aren't there.

Kidnostad3

You are all missing the point.  Beyond paying one's fair share to support necessary functions of government, no one, but no one has the right to help themselves to the legitimately acquired wealth  of another.  If one chooses to give his money, which chances are has already been heavily taxed, to his children rather than pissing it away on wine, women and song or giving it to the ASPCA who the fuck are you to demand a cut.    As it stands right now a full 50% of Americans pay no tax and many of them receive government subsidies.   There should be a flat tax that everyone pays without exception.

I am speaking as one who has never received a dime of inheritance or free money from anyone.  At the same time, I have never begrudged anyone their wealth if they came by it by lawful means.  Those who advocate such confiscation are no better than looters.  Who is John Galt?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 29, 2017, 02:19:25 PM
My name isn't Bob Mueller.. and what has that to do with tax? Oh wait, one way. Trump hasn't released his tax returns so bascally we only have his word for it that he won't gain from tax reform. But I'm sure he wouldn't lie about that......

It doesn't have a thing to do with tax, which is why I didn't mention it. 

The post was about you suggesting the US is not living up to your standards as a republic, contrasted with your own repeated accusations of ''treason'' without even being able to provide specifics of the crime.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 02:34:22 PM
Everything needed by everyone is not sitting just out of the way of a disaster area.  Things aren't going to be delivered instantaneously the moment the winds die down. 

Do you have a specific criticism, or is this just another baseless ''Trump sucks'' post?

Its incredible how insulated most Americans are. They go down to McD and assume the rest of the planet is instant. This hurrcane hit two weeks ago and all Trump did was tweet about fucking NFL players.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 02:34:22 PM

Just another Trump sucks post.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on September 29, 2017, 02:35:42 PM
You are all missing the point.  Beyond paying one's fair share to support necessary functions of government, no one, but no one has the right to help themselves to the legitimately acquired wealth  of another.  If one chooses to give his money, which chances are has already been heavily taxed, to his children rather than pissing it away on wine, women and song or giving it to the ASPCA who the fuck are you to demand a cut.    As it stands right now a full 50% of Americans pay no tax and many of them receive government subsidies.   There should be a flat tax that everyone pays without exception.

I am speaking as one who has never received a dime of inheritance or free money from anyone.  At the same time, I have never begrudged anyone their wealth if they came by it by lawful means.  Those who advocate such confiscation are no better than looters.  Who is John Galt?

They're just two bitches yakkin'. In this life, you get what you take. Laws are only broken if you get caught and that's part of the fun. Don't worry about them. They're just raping one another. I never begrudged anyone inheriting anything either, but I damn sure started figuring out how to take it from them! :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 02:37:40 PM
It doesn't have a thing to do with tax, which is why I didn't mention it. 

The post was about you suggesting the US is not living up to your standards as a republic, contrasted with your own repeated accusations of ''treason'' without even being able to provide specifics of the crime.

I was being sarcastic. Oh does it all need explaining now? I haven't Muellers notes, why not e mail and ask him?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 29, 2017, 02:38:09 PM
Its incredible how insulated most Americans are. They go down to McD and assume the rest of the planet is instant. This hurrcane hit two weeks ago and all Trump did was tweet about fucking NFL players.

He did do that.  He sure did. 

But I don't think he came to work, made those tweets, and took the rest of the day off.  Do you think that?  Kinda sounds like it. 

The governor said he is pleased with FEMA's efforts, but the Democrats and media really want this to be another Katrina, so the narrative is changed to ''Trump not doing enough''.  Just another disgusting example, but it's ok, we're used to it.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 02:17:26 PM
I don't think so 21st. She's also taken issue with me several times over the use of the word faggot even after repeatedly explaining to her that I wasn't using it as a gay slur. She's not a libertarian as she so often claims but just a straight up SJW and therefore most likely a Democrat just fucking with people.  ;)

Gotta love big government neo-libertarians that are nothing more than old demokkkrats who are tired of being let down by their noble saviors. They have no fing clue what a libertarian is. They think smoking weed and watching Bill Maher makes them libertarian. Bunch of leftwing lemmings trying to sound like they're not for "the establishment". Notice the lemmings are always self proclaimed "independents or libertarians". Just a sad bunch of uninformed "homos". (My tribute to the love of outdated terms).

If you think everything is supposed to be ready, available, delived, fixed and done immediately, perhaps you are the one who is insulated and delusional

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 29, 2017, 02:34:37 PM
In over her head? Are you serious? How do you think TX and FL may have coped if they weren't on the mainland and hadn't voted for Trump... Oh, what's that? It had nothing to do with it? Just how fucking desperate do they need to be until Trump takes it seriously and doesn't make it about him? FFS.

The supplies are there dockside, the fuel to put in the trucks and the drivers to drive them aren't there.

I'll believe the governor who is going against the spin of the media and his fellow Democrats. The mayor could just be a willful tool out to damage Trump.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 02:40:48 PM
He did do that.  He sure did. 

But I don't think he came to work, made those tweets, and took the rest of the day off.  Do you think that?  Kinda sounds like it. 

Of course not! He has his files to be delivered showing any positive headlines that are out there, then his obsessive watching of cable TV that he says is faked, then I guess a few minutes under the sun bed. Then some self appraisal in front of the mirror followed by any supine obsequeous grovelling from those close to him.

The governor said he is pleased with FEMA's efforts, but the Democrats and media really want this to be another Katrina, so the narrative is changed to Trump not doing enough.  Just another disgusting example, but it's ok, we're used to it.

Oh right, so the female mayor is lying? After all she only lives there. It is worse than Katrina. Switch on the tv and see yourself.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 29, 2017, 02:45:10 PM
I'll believe the governor who is going against the spin of the media and his fellow Democrats. The mayor could just be a willful tool out to damage Trump.

Again. Do you think the mayor is lying?  Tool? Jesus christ. And you call youself a Christian. Please don't repeat that falacy.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 29, 2017, 02:40:19 PM
I was being sarcastic. Oh does it all need explaining now? I haven't Muellers notes, why not e mail and ask him?

I think if you are going to accuse a sitting president - or anyone else - of colluding with the Russians and committing treason, you should at least be able to state what it is you believe he did.  How is it that doesn't make sense to you.  If Moller, or anyone else, had any evidence, we'd have heard about it by now.

I hope Donald Trump sues everyone who insists he colluded with the Russians and committed treason, right down to forum members and social media posters

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 29, 2017, 02:47:20 PM
Again. Do you think the mayor is lying?

Fuck yeah he is!
Which mayor are we talking about?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 02:48:04 PM
I think if you are going to accuse a sitting president - or anyone else - of colluding with the Russians and committing treason, you should at least be able to state what it is you believe he did.  How is it that doesn't make sense to you.  If Moller, or anyone else, had any evidence, we'd have heard about it by now.

I hope Donald Trump sues everyone who insists he colluded with the Russians and committed treason, right down to forum members and social media posters

Oh I doubt he'll want to go there! Unless he also wants to be counter sued for all his lies too.

GravitySucks

I don't think it has been two weeks. I think it hit Puerto Rico on the 20th.

Do you tap your foot at the microwave?

Swishypants

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 29, 2017, 02:48:50 PM
Fuck yeah he is!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You win. First laugh out loud of the day!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 29, 2017, 02:49:43 PM
I don't think it has been two weeks. I think it hit Puerto Rico on the 20th.

Do you tap your foot at the microwave?

Oh forgive me. But how long before it becomes a desperate situation? Give it another week? Month? Six months?

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 02:44:34 PM
If you think everything is supposed to be ready, available, delived, fixed and done immediately, perhaps you are the one who is insulated and delusional
Perhaps? Dude is a platinum level loser. Is he ever not on here? Makes me laugh his insta-responses. Classic close minded lemming that has no clue what he's talking about. Just regurgitates Comey News Networks instructions.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 29, 2017, 02:45:10 PM

The mayor probably does have needs.  The idea that everything is going to run smoothly everywhere, and everything everyone needs is going to be delivered immediately is wishful thinking.  Only someone like Pud, who has enormous faith in government despite a lifetime of evidence to the contrary, would expect that.

Puerto Rico is a mountainous third world environment.  Poor roads, buildings and infrastructure was not up to US code, communications were not optimal before.  But compare and contrast the recovery there to disasters that happen elsewhere - that's the yardstick, not Pud's idealistic perfection.

Yorkshire pud

Price has resigned. Trump saw he was an embarrassment. I hope Price refunds all the bills he ran up on the private jets, not just his seat.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 29, 2017, 02:52:04 PM
Oh forgive me. But how long before it becomes a desperate situation? Give it another week? Month? Six months?

Who gives a shit! We only get Grenadiers from Puerto Rico and now we have Mexicans for that!

aldousburbank

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 02:53:03 PM
The mayor probably does have needs.  The idea that everything is going to run smoothly everywhere, and everything everyone needs is going to be delivered immediately is wishful thinking.  Only someone like Pud, who has enormous faith in government despite a lifetime of evidence to the contrary, would expect that.

Why do you hate Santa Claus and America?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 29, 2017, 02:48:50 PM
Fuck yeah he is!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TRUTH ALERT!  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 29, 2017, 02:52:04 PM

I would say it was a pretty desperate situation on the 19th. What the fuck does that have to do with tweets about the NFL? 

If you are so gosh awful concerned, go volunteer. If you are afraid to go to Puerto Rico then go to Florida to volunteer. We don't want you in Texas thank you very much.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 29, 2017, 02:47:20 PM
Again. Do you think the mayor is lying?  Tool? Jesus christ. And you call youself a Christian. Please don't repeat that falacy.

So you think the Democratic governor is lying?  It goes both ways and like I said we don't have Star Trek transporters or even a waiting fleet(our navy is scattered all over the world) to get supplies to Puerto Rico.  I wish the best for the people of Puerto Rico and I hope they get help soon but I'm sorry you've been screaming about Trump since Day 1 and I can't help but think that you just want to nail Trump for anything bad that comes along.

Swishypants

Discussion is fuckin' over! aldousburbank set this motherfucker on it's ass with extreme prejudice!

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 29, 2017, 02:52:13 PM
Perhaps? Dude is a platinum level loser. Is he ever not on here? Makes me laugh his insta-responses...

Some people have dogs that spend the day out in the yard digging, barking, and chewing things up while they are at work, Laura has Pud