• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Wikileaks Megathread

Started by Gabor Sweden751110, November 19, 2010, 03:21:46 PM

JesusJuice

Ariana Grande was barred from giving a performance at a gala for President Obama over her doughnut licking incident.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/14963

I_Speculate

This leak is fucking insane. Excuse the language.

mikuthing01

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 22, 2016, 07:42:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw

HPV throat cancer from all the oral sex she has given her lesbian lovers over the years. Tumor is probably growing in her throat and pressing on stuff it's not supposed to be pressing on.

JesusJuice

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 22, 2016, 07:59:48 PM
HPV throat cancer from all the oral sex she has given her lesbian lovers over the years. Tumor is probably growing in her throat and pressing on stuff it's not supposed to be pressing on.

That's what happened to Michael Douglas.

http://jezebel.com/michael-douglas-thanks-cunnilingus-marathons-for-throat-510923443

aldousburbank

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 22, 2016, 07:55:11 PM
This leak is fucking insane. Excuse the language.
Highlights?

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 22, 2016, 08:08:51 PM

That's what happened to Michael Douglas.

http://jezebel.com/michael-douglas-thanks-cunnilingus-marathons-for-throat-510923443

cunnilingus. it is said that "writing" with the tongue is an art. i normally spell it with rōmaji, katakana and kanji. in light of michael's claim, i'm giving up katakana.... just in case.  ;D

Jackstar

If any of you ever have the means, I highly recommend having been right all along. It really does feel great.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on July 22, 2016, 08:44:33 PM
If any of you ever have the means, I highly recommend having been right all along. It really does feel great.

It's right up there with cunnilingus.

PrairieGhost

Twitter just removed #DNCleaks from the trending list.

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 22, 2016, 08:58:07 PM

zero surprise there...

I_Speculate

Holy ****

Meanwhile ; while people remain homeless and starving to death unable to afford basic healthcare......

THE DEMOCRATIC
NATIONAL COMMITTEE
Barack Obama
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8TH | EARLY EVENING
NEW YORK CITY, NY
ADDRESS PROVIDED UPON RSVP
Please contact Daniel Parrish with any questions at
parrishd@dnc.org or (202) 479-5141
CORDIALLY INVITE YOU TO A DINNER
WITH SPECIAL GUEST
AND
KEN LERER & KATHERINE SAILER
YES! I/WE WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE DINNER ON JUNE 8TH:
___ $33,400 per couple - Co-Host
___ $10,000 per person - Guest
___ I am unable to attend, but would like to support the Democratic National Committee by contributing: $___________
Name(s) of attendee(s): ____________________________________________________________________
I was invited to attend by: ___________________________________________________________________

Twitter is really the most corrupt entity I've witnessed this year. They need to punt this idiot Jack Dorsey before the company becomes bankrupt.

PrairieGhost

Well, there's this...

Firefighter

All the back stabbing, lieing, hands in pockets of others, puppets, the black mail, smearing and that's the horrible things on the surface that the sheep accept even worse enjoy the drama...then what's not on the surface the drinking, drugs, prostitution, child abuse etc  these are the people making laws and taking our tax money...how does it go on...how much longer can it go on before something gives

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 22, 2016, 09:05:07 PM
Twitter is really the most corrupt entity I've witnessed this year. They need to punt this idiot Jack Dorsey before the company becomes bankrupt.

maybe he needs another visit from OurMine, except with a more detailed "adjustment" to the account.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 22, 2016, 09:09:40 PM
Well, there's this...

Great to have documentation of what many already knew!

aldousburbank

Quote from: chefist on July 22, 2016, 09:43:47 PM
Great to have documentation of what many already knew!

Here's some more documentation leaked from my private server:

"Hillary is a lying bitch who lacks a shred of integrity."

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 22, 2016, 09:52:10 PM
Here's some more documentation leaked from my private server:

"Hillary is a lying bitch who lacks a shred of integrity."

I've already sent this to Assange...head to the desert, brother...I have a hideout in a canyon here south of Tucson!

Biggest waste of money ever. Hillary was absolutely murdered in the online propaganda war by anime watching NEET retards with cheeto stained fingers.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 22, 2016, 10:28:17 PM

Biggest waste of money ever. Hillary was absolutely murdered in the online propaganda war by anime watching NEET retards with.

professionals consume Cheetos using chopsticks to avoid the stained fingers... keyboards... mouse... penis... etc...

MV/Liberace!

it's been happening repeatedly all day.  it creeps up and then disappears entirely again.  poof.

PrairieGhost

Just realized bateman posted about the Wall Street email on the first post. That's what I get for going right to page 2.

ItsOver

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 22, 2016, 09:03:53 PM
Holy ****

Meanwhile ; while people remain homeless and starving to death unable to afford basic healthcare......

THE DEMOCRATIC
NATIONAL COMMITTEE
Barack Obama
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8TH | EARLY EVENING
NEW YORK CITY, NY
ADDRESS PROVIDED UPON RSVP
Please contact Daniel Parrish with any questions at
parrishd@dnc.org or (202) 479-5141
CORDIALLY INVITE YOU TO A DINNER
WITH SPECIAL GUEST
AND
KEN LERER & KATHERINE SAILER
YES! I/WE WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE DINNER ON JUNE 8TH:
___ $33,400 per couple - Co-Host
___ $10,000 per person - Guest
___ I am unable to attend, but would like to support the Democratic National Committee by contributing: $___________
Name(s) of attendee(s): ____________________________________________________________________
I was invited to attend by: ___________________________________________________________________
Dear Danny Boy,

It is with great regret I inform you I will be unable to attend your grand gala.  All my spare change goes to support a more worthy cause.  I encourage you to do likewise.

http://bellgab.com/donate.html

Love and Kisses,

ItsOver