• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 13, 2018, 08:24:15 PM
Speaking of buried heads, Donna Snoory is a paranormal wonder of nature. This strange bird's head is buried in *their own* ass and *Saint Barack's* ass at the very same time.

ROFLOL!!!

There we have it gang - proof positive of parallel dimensions and timelines! ;D ;D ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 13, 2018, 08:27:59 PM
They tend to be control freaks on power trips. Of course, Donna Snoory is a freak with no self control because he/she trips over the fact that he/she has no power in real life.

This is a defining factor amongst all the left and their antifa brownshirts - tantrumming little cellar dwellers who retreat to the rec rom to play video games and wait for the next chance to act out.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 02:19:13 AM

Pleasing to see you down to memes again, the highbrow content-rich debate path was never your best long march anyway... 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 14, 2018, 08:01:48 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-and-hillary-clinton-selling-discounted-tickets-on-groupon-after-sparse-crowds-on-speaking-tour

This really is an excellent commentary on the primary difference between the modern day left and right in today’s politics.

The left is perpetually negative. Whines and complains. Blames everyone else. Never takes responsibility. Over 2 years later, Hillary is still blaming everyone else for her loss. And this is precisely why, when they hold a rally, no one goes. A rally is a forward looking gathering where ideas and solutions are shared, and presents an optimistic approach. Notice, the hate filled demokkkrats can’t even get a few thousand to come to one. But all is not lost. When it comes time to have tantrums, complain and spread their hate, at a protest, they show up in the 10s of thousands. To scream, yell, complain, destroy property, and infringe on other people’s rights.

Then we have the right, lead by Donald Trump. Who’s rallies have been filling stadiums by the 10s of thousands for 3 years now. Optimistic. Upbeat. A forward looking vision for the future presenting ideas and solutions to tackle the problems American voters face. When’s the last time the mainstream right had a protest? In my life I can’t think of one. It goes against everything we believe in.

It’s sad how much misery and hate is promoted by the left. How many lives are wasted. They have no leadership. No ideas. No solutions. No platform. And the masses confirm it every day.

I endorse this post and analysis with one minor correction - the right did have a DC protest 8 years ago, entirely peaceful of course  and viciously attacked by the left for their even daring to speak their minds respectfully in public.

No fights, no garbage, no hassle - pure love, truth, and non-violence. And for that the tea party was demonized and degraded by the hateful left. :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kb6KIFzudc

Donald Noory

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-and-hillary-clinton-selling-discounted-tickets-on-groupon-after-sparse-crowds-on-speaking-tour

Then we have the right, lead by Donald Trump. Who’s rallies have been filling stadiums by the 10s of thousands for 3 years now. Optimistic. Upbeat. A forward looking vision for the future presenting ideas and solutions to tackle the problems American voters face.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 14, 2018, 10:01:48 AM
This is a defining factor amongst all the left and their antifa brownshirts - tantrumming little cellar dwellers who retreat to the rec rom to play video games and wait for the next chance to act out.

tRump is the adult in the room? Uh...I think your constant re-reading of Behold a Pale Horseshit has warped whatever sliver of common sense you might have once had. 

Donald Noory

Then we have the right, lead by Donald Trump. Who’s rallies have been filling stadiums by the 10s of thousands for 3 years now. Optimistic. Upbeat. A forward looking vision for the future presenting ideas and solutions to tackle the problems American voters face.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 14, 2018, 10:09:58 AM
I endorse this post and analysis with one minor correction - the right did have a DC protest 8 years ago, entirely peaceful of course  and viciously attacked by the left for their even daring to speak their minds respectfully in public.

No fights, no garbage, no hassle - pure love, truth, and non-violence. And for that the tea party was demonized and degraded by the hateful left. :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kb6KIFzudc

You endorse it.  Whew!  That's great.  We were all in a state of high suspense waiting to find out how you felt about that.  Okay everybody, you can go back to your daily routine now.  What a pretentious shitbag.  When you're not sucking up to Weiner in Hand (not that there's anything wrong with that) you're handing down verdicts.  It's obvious to all including Weiner in Hand who is a smart dude and must know when someone is smooching with his ass.

Kidnostad3

Bill Crystal's "Daily Standard" went tits up today.  MAGA!

https://youtu.be/LYEhrM0B73E

Kidnostad3

This really is an excellent commentary on the primary difference between the modern day left and right in today’s politics.

The left is perpetually negative. Whines and complains. Blames everyone else. Never takes responsibility. Over 2 years later, Hillary is still blaming everyone else for her loss. And this is precisely why, when they hold a rally, no one goes. A rally is a forward looking gathering where ideas and solutions are shared, and presents an optimistic approach. Notice, the hate filled demokkkrats can’t even get a few thousand to come to one. But all is not lost. When it comes time to have tantrums, complain and spread their hate, at a protest, they show up in the 10s of thousands. To scream, yell, complain, destroy property, and infringe on other people’s rights.

Then we have the right, lead by Donald Trump. Who’s rallies have been filling stadiums by the 10s of thousands for 3 years now. Optimistic. Upbeat. A forward looking vision for the future presenting ideas and solutions to tackle the problems American voters face. When’s the last time the mainstream right had a protest? In my life I can’t think of one. It goes against everything we believe in.

It’s sad how much misery and hate is promoted by the left. How many lives are wasted. They have no leadership. No ideas. No solutions. No platform. And the masses confirm it every day.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 03:30:20 PM
You endorse it.  Whew!  That's great.  We were all in a state of high suspense waiting to find out how you felt about that.  Okay everybody, you can go back to your daily routine now.  What a pretentious shitbag.

Oh Enard...Enard...your green felcher is here... :P

QuoteWhen you're not sucking up to Weiner in Hand (not that there's anything wrong with that) you're handing down verdicts.

Weiner's good peeps man, something you seem to have a difficult time with hereabouts...

Is it back pain? Bad teeth? Halitosis of the brain?

Say how's that Hiram Abiff trial going?

http://www.ephesians5-11.org/hiram.htm

The reason that Freemasonry admonishes its new members to imitate Hiram to get into heaven is that it considers Hiram to be an example showing the way to salvation. Freemasonry teaches that each man is his own savior; it does not embrace the Christian teaching of substitutionary atonement. Freemasonry teaches that Hiram and other saviors save only themselves. By imitating Hiram, following his example, Freemasonry teaches that Masons may save themselves.
If you are a Mason who claims to be a Christian, you have a simple choice to make:

You can stand with the church and defend the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
You can stand with the Lodge and defend a false plan of salvation  which is based upon the imitation of Hiram Abiff.

Your choice will determine where you spend eternity.

QuoteIt's obvious to all including Weiner in Hand who is a smart dude and must know when someone is smooching with his ass.

Like a few others here I once harbored a desire to go over the road at one point instead of short haul. So yeah, I totally get his career choice and admire the scenery he posts. Is there some Bellgrab codicil you'd like to site that requires pure snark be distributed to all posters equally?

I seem to have been a tad more generous to you than your peering green-eyed jealousy can tolerate. Feel free to redistribute according to "their needs"...

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

Careful, your fellow "establishment" deep staters will be suspicious...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 03:30:20 PM
You endorse it.  Whew!  That's great.  We were all in a state of high suspense waiting to find out how you felt about that.  Okay everybody, you can go back to your daily routine now.  What a pretentious shitbag.  When you're not sucking up to Weiner in Hand (not that there's anything wrong with that) you're handing down verdicts.  It's obvious to all including Weiner in Hand who is a smart dude and must know when someone is smooching with his ass.

Hey GD, I'm just wondering if you feel validated buy Metron "endorsing" your post and deigning to "correct" it for you.   Intellectually you stand head and shoulders above this poser--and you wonder why we all can't just get along here? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

Really?! I bet that guy loved your hero, George Bush too.  :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 04:18:09 PM
Hey GD, I'm just wondering if you feel validated buy Metron "endorsing" your post and deigning to "correct" it for you.   Intellectually you stand head and shoulders above this poser--and you wonder why we all can't just get along here?

This one sure likes to:

Seems to be allergic to corrections, even benign ones.. :-\

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 14, 2018, 04:12:22 PM
Oh Enard...Enard...your green felcher is here... :P

Weiner's good peeps man, something you seem to have a difficult time with hereabouts...

Is it back pain? Bad teeth? Halitosis of the brain?

Say how's that Hiram Abiff trial going?

http://www.ephesians5-11.org/hiram.htm

The reason that Freemasonry admonishes its new members to imitate Hiram to get into heaven is that it considers Hiram to be an example showing the way to salvation. Freemasonry teaches that each man is his own savior; it does not embrace the Christian teaching of substitutionary atonement. Freemasonry teaches that Hiram and other saviors save only themselves. By imitating Hiram, following his example, Freemasonry teaches that Masons may save themselves.
If you are a Mason who claims to be a Christian, you have a simple choice to make:

You can stand with the church and defend the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
You can stand with the Lodge and defend a false plan of salvation  which is based upon the imitation of Hiram Abiff.

Your choice will determine where you spend eternity.

Like a few others here I once harbored a desire to go over the road at one point instead of short haul. So yeah, I totally get his career choice and admire the scenery he posts. Is there some Bellgrab codicil you'd like to site that requires pure snark be distributed to all posters equally?

I seem to have been a tad more generous to you than your peering green-eyed jealousy can tolerate. Feel free to redistribute according to "their needs"...

You couldn't hack being an over the road trucker.    I have a younger brother who did that for almost four years.  I know the difficulty he had at first yet he stuck it out.  He worked for Lockheed Martin at Cape Kennedy but got laid off when the Space Shuttle Program ended .  He then got a license and drove truck cross country until he was contacted by Lockheed Martin who made him an offer he couldn't refuse.  He then went overseas as contractor and did stints in Afghanistan and Iraq over a six year period supporting the Aerostat Program.   I know what kind of grit my brother has and believe me when I tell you hat you don't have it. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 04:52:15 PM
You couldn't hack being an over the road trucker.    I have a younger brother who did that for almost four years.  I know the difficulty he had at first yet he stuck it out.  He worked for Lockheed Martin at Cape Kennedy but got laid off when the Space Shuttle Program ended .  He drove truck until he was contacted by Lockheed Martin who made him an offer he couldn't refuse.  He then went overseas as contractor and did stints in Afghanistan and Iraq over a six year period supporting the Aerostat Program.   I know what kind of grit my brother has and believe me when I say that you don't have it.

Given YOU don't know ME nor my driving history this is just some more of your ego-tantrum snark.

Suffice to say of a time 16 hours on the road wasn't all that tiring. Ah youth. :-X

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 04:52:15 PM
You couldn't hack being an over the road trucker.    I have a younger brother who did that for almost four years.  I know the difficulty he had at first yet he stuck it out.  He worked for Lockheed Martin at Cape Kennedy but got laid off when the Space Shuttle Program ended .  He then got a license and drove truck cross country until he was contacted by Lockheed Martin who made him an offer he couldn't refuse.  He then went overseas as contractor and did stints in Afghanistan and Iraq over a six year period supporting the Aerostat Program.   I know what kind of grit my brother has and believe me when I tell you hat you don't have it.

You think George Bush had that kind of grit?  ???

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 14, 2018, 04:55:59 PM
Given YOU don't know ME nor my driving history this is just some more of your ego-tantrum snark.

Suffice to say of a time 16 hours on the road wasn't all that tiring. Ah youth. :-X

"Oh Enard...Enard...your green felcher is here... "  Need I say more? 

You were the one who started it when you snark attacked me in defense of M.D. M.D. (It must be a pooftah thing.)  I take no prisoners until my adversary sues for peace. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2018, 05:00:31 PM
You think George Bush had that kind of grit?  ???

Rejected!   Irrelevant to the conversation.  Fuck off

Gd5150

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 14, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

Thank you for illustrating my point. 1000s of posts. 1000s of memes. Nothing inspiring. Nothing persuasive. Not a single thought of your own. Just another pathetic cliche demokkkrat lemming. It’s really not your fault. You political leadership is made up of unaccomplished back seat drivers who’ve barely spent a minute in the real world. Just know with each miserable post you dig the hole deeper. You don’t change anyone’s minds. You don’t even give anyone pause. Just a carbon copy of every other brainless NPC lemming to come and go. Such a sad miserable life you must lead. We do thank you for the laughs, at least you’re not completely worthless.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 05:06:00 PM
"Oh Enard...Enard...your green felcher is here... "  Need I say more?

QuoteYou were the one who started it when you snark attacked me in defense of M.D. M.D. (It must be a pooftah thing.)  I take no prisoners until my adversary sues for peace.

This is gonna be a long bumpy ride for you Kid Lucifer...

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

I appreciate the support. Far as I’m concerned there are more important fish to fry right now than bickering over things we will never change. Each election provides 2 choices. Illuminati existence or not, in my lifetime, the Republican has always been the optimal choice for those who wish to protect individual rights, liberties, and have the best chance to achieve success. Republicans are always better for the economy, and for national security. The demokkkrat party leadership cares about one thing, empowering itself, and nothing else. There isn’t a single issue where this can’t be illustrated. So for now I’ll respect the 11th commandment.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 14, 2018, 05:09:29 PM
Thank you for illustrating my point. 1000s of posts. 1000s of memes. Nothing inspiring. Nothing persuasive. Not a single thought of your own. Just another pathetic cliche demokkkrat lemming. It’s really not your fault. You political leadership is made up of unaccomplished back seat drivers who’ve barely spent a minute in the real world. Just know with each miserable post you dig the hole deeper. You don’t change anyone’s minds. You don’t even give anyone pause. Just a carbon copy of every other brainless NPC lemming to come and go. Such a sad miserable life you must lead. We do thank you for the laughs, at least you’re not completely worthless.

Atta boy!  I love it when you talk like that.