• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pedestrians mowed down on London Bridge

Started by 21st Century Man, June 03, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

=Schlyder=

Where the fuck are the English men?  have they not had enough of this bullshit yet?  For fuck sakes...  stand up for your nation, and people... and take care of this shit. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Schlyder7 on June 03, 2017, 04:28:43 PM
Where the fuck are the English men?  have they not had enough of this bullshit yet?  For fuck sakes...  stand up for your nation, and people... and take care of this shit.

Question: How do you stop someone randomly driving a vehicle down a road, and mount the pavement, the whole incident over in less than five seconds? A little bit like predicting some nutjob will walk into a school or shopping mall, whip out a firearm or two and take out twenty or thirty people before topping themselves or someone doing it for them.

The gift of being psychic is a noble one.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 03, 2017, 04:29:11 PM
#notallmuslims #religionofpeace

You have something to wank over now... Off you go, don't forget a towel.

Uncle Duke

Watching BBC World News live, they are interviewing eyewitnesses.  Sounds like two separate incidents, one apparently involving a knife.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 04:33:28 PM
Question: How do you stop someone randomly driving a vehicle down a road, and mount the pavement, the whole incident over in less than five seconds? A little bit like predicting some nutjob will walk into a school or shopping mall, whip out a firearm or two and take out twenty or thirty people before topping themselves or someone doing it for them.

The gift of being psychic is a noble one.

People were stabbed too from what I've read.

Uncle Duke

BBC now reporting multiple gunshots being heard.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 03, 2017, 04:35:21 PM
Sounds like two separate incidents, one apparently involving a knife.

Probably just another lone gunman.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 03, 2017, 04:35:21 PM
Watching BBC World News live, they are interviewing eyewitnesses.  Sounds like two separate incidents, one apparently involving a knife.

Yes, I'm hearing they were two separate incidents but I think they are linked.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 03, 2017, 04:36:40 PM

BBC reporting police are searching for three armed suspects.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 03, 2017, 04:36:40 PM

More than likely the firearms units.

Ruteger

It's time for another candlelight vigil, flowers, candles, hugs and words of "We will stand strong."  :o

Limey faggots won't even fight for their own country.

Juan

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 04:36:19 PM
Again, predict that.
All too often, the police have known all about these terrorists. See the Ariana Grande/Manchester bomber for instance. Why can't police predict these things?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ruteger on June 03, 2017, 04:39:57 PM
It's time for another candlelight vigil and hugs and words of "We will stand strong."  :o

Shouldn't you be sitting on a dildo?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 04:34:19 PM
You have something to wank over now... Off you go, don't forget a towel.

i will fucking wank over it. i won't play this "ooooh, this is a tragedy, im so sorry this happened" game. this is the sort of bullshit that people need to see in order to wake the fuck up. im not happy over carnage. not happy to see suffering and pain and death. but im fucking happy when people do stupid shit and then get the reason why they shouldn't have done that stupid shit shoved in their faces.

these fuckers in europe almost universally support bringing more refugees from syrian into their homeland. they're god damn idiots. and they lap up every lie their government tells them about it. they shout down and vilify every asshole that says "hey, this is a bad idea". they have "hate speech" laws that are so broad anyone, even public figures in the media, who want to discuss this issue have to tiptoe around with the utmost regard for political correctness, lest they be faced with fines and jailtime.

yeah, good. thank fucking god people get to see what fucking horrors this shit brings. because you know what? it's not just the people who drive cars, or blow up bombs, or stab, or anything else. it's the people who come in and are even smarter. its the ones who fund terrorism back home. it's the ones who snivellingly work their way into government (like sadiq khan, mayor of london0, or US president barack fucking hussein obama) and then subvert the state, deftly and quietly destroying everything good about the peoples homeland, and getting away scott free, never held accountable.

yeah im glad people get to see shit like this and i won't deny it, because what happens on the DL, what happens that media won't cover and that you're not even supposed to talk about without being branded a "conspiracy nut" is even worse

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on June 03, 2017, 04:40:22 PM
Why can't police predict these things?

Because they're paid to look the other way.

Juan

Perhaps you could sing Candle In The Wind.

gnooryblows

im not going to sit here and pretend to be sad and in shock when we all fucking know this is what happens everyday in teh world and people still want to import more of these monsters, who want nothing more than to see us fucking dead, into our borders

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on June 03, 2017, 04:42:10 PM
Perhaps you could sing Candle In The Wind.

They couldn't pay me enough.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on June 03, 2017, 04:40:22 PM
All too often, the police have known all about these terrorists. See the Ariana Grande/Manchester bomber for instance. Why can't police predict these things?

Because they're tracking about a 1000 suspects home and abroad at any one time. Each one needing about 25-30 people to monitor them 24/7. Successive goverments (especially conseratives) have cut funds to the police and military.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 03, 2017, 04:42:48 PM
im not going to sit here and pretend to be sad and in shock when we all fucking know this is what happens everyday in teh world and people still want to import more of these monsters, who want nothing more than to see us fucking dead, into our borders

Time for you to start a new thread and reply to yourself... Do it.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 03, 2017, 04:41:38 PM
i will fucking wank over it. i won't play this "ooooh, this is a tragedy, im so sorry this happened" game. this is the sort of bullshit that people need to see in order to wake the fuck up. im not happy over carnage. not happy to see suffering and pain and death. but im fucking happy when people do stupid shit and then get the reason why they shouldn't have done that stupid shit shoved in their faces.

these fuckers in europe almost universally support bringing more refugees from syrian into their homeland. they're god damn idiots. and they lap up every lie their government tells them about it. they shout down and vilify every asshole that says "hey, this is a bad idea". they have "hate speech" laws that are so broad anyone, even public figures in the media, who want to discuss this issue have to tiptoe around with the utmost regard for political correctness, lest they be faced with fines and jailtime.

yeah, good. thank fucking god people get to see what fucking horrors this shit brings. because you know what? it's not just the people who drive cars, or blow up bombs, or stab, or anything else. it's the people who come in and are even smarter. its the ones who fund terrorism back home. it's the ones who snivellingly work their way into government (like sadiq khan, mayor of london0, or US president barack fucking hussein obama) and then subvert the state, deftly and quietly destroying everything good about the peoples homeland, and getting away scott free, never held accountable.

yeah im glad people get to see shit like this and i won't deny it, because what happens on the DL, what happens that media won't cover and that you're not even supposed to talk about without being branded a "conspiracy nut" is even worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFxNPvns7nU

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 04:43:28 PM
Each one needing about 25-30 people to monitor them 24/7.

bwhahaha yah right faggot liar

gnooryblows

here is the document she is referring to. english translation starts on page 15 - > https://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/misc/20.pdf

gnooryblows

better for 20 people on a bridge to get fucked over by their own ignorance than for the entire western world to fall to islam, multiculturalism and judaism :(

gnooryblows

how many of those people who got run over do you wanna bet were "tolerant liberals" and with their last dying breath they were thinking "but i always said at parties that i liked muslims!"