• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

crankshaft

Quote from: albrecht on March 11, 2018, 12:23:38 AM
Which is very interesting, for those into it, but when has he ever talked about that??

I've not heard him speak on that area. He seems to wander of the plantation. But I really haven't heard him or read about him that often. 

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on March 11, 2018, 12:28:01 AM
I've hit the wall.  Time for slumber.  It was nice interacting with and sharing the Hoagie experience with you nutjobs.  Looking forward to the next time.  Be well everybody.

Cheers!

Sweet Dreams, Shay

"The Hoagie Experience" Lazer Planetarium Show, featuring BITCOINS ON MARS, with special appearance by Pink Floyd

albrecht

Quote from: crankshaft on March 11, 2018, 12:32:03 AM
I've not heard him speak on that area. He seems to wander of the plantation. But I really haven't heard him or read about him that often.
I forget if he was on with Ian? They could've had interesting show.

albrecht

Strunk and White, Fowler, and Oxford says avoid use of the passive voice, though it is often used by me.

This is why I only use a hyperdimensional currency.... Bitcoin no good on Mars

GravitySucks

Quote from: Étouffée on March 11, 2018, 12:32:56 AM

"The Hoagie Experience" Lazer Planetarium Show, featuring BITCOINS ON MARS, with special appearance by Pink Floyd

Bark Side of the Tree

zeebo

There's a secret off-world economy?  Finally bitcoin makes sense.

pate

QuoteThe iIntarDIms UNi of Planet Hoax has granted D'Hoagie a(n) egress into the "On Cydonia" level Ph'D in Accutronics to one Esteem'd Boardcaster, RCH.
Dicky, served himself well!

pate

Quote from: Étouffée on March 11, 2018, 12:32:56 AM

"The Hoagie Experience" LAZAR Planetarium Show, featuring BITCOINS ON MARS, with special appearance by Pink Floyd

courtesan #fifiEnoulementsFUN

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on March 11, 2018, 12:43:20 AM
Has Fitts ever said this.... :o

Sounds pretty far out even for her. 

Just in case though I'm gonna search the dark web for smuggled Martian artifacts.

crankshaft

lol RCH brings in the kitchen crew to help with the show. That counts as a braap in my book. Multiple braaps. 

pate

Quote from: albrecht on March 11, 2018, 12:40:06 AM
Strunk and White, Fowler, and Oxford says avoid use of the passive voice, though it is often used by me.

Heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8VHHcd0M_o

Misses the say'd quo hmm...

GravitySucks

Only RCH can screw up the concept of crypto currency this bad.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on March 11, 2018, 12:45:24 AM
Sounds pretty far out even for her. 

Just in case though I'm gonna search the dark web for smuggled Martian artifacts.
I've never heard her say such?

Need water? Clean out the bong, maybe Joseph? Headshops sells a special cleaner for the acrylic ones. Great, for RCH also, there is an INTERSTELLAR credit system?

Good luck on getting that mortgage on your moon dome, RCH.

pate

If you apply Moore's Law to crypto-currencies RCH will be DICKER than a Russian oligarch, AccuTronics Demand it!

albrecht

"couple three months" Ha I love how RCH always does the "couple" and "three." deal. I'm sure some of his former landlords, exes, etc heard that phrase...

pate

You land on moon to broadcast, in Russia broadcast lands on M-O-O-N to boardacast, then Marines have fun with spinning hedgecase..

braap!

pate

pate