• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

albrecht

Quote from: pate on March 11, 2018, 12:10:29 AM

I love the people in the background. "Who the F is that?"  "Angry that I can't cross street." "THIS is a parade you promised?" "You better not try to grab my daughter?" etc/

zeebo

CERN, eating up all our bandwith, sending old Far Side cartoons to each other.  >:(

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on March 11, 2018, 12:15:13 AM
I love the people in the background. "Who the F is that?"  "Angry that I can't cross street." "THIS is a parade you promised?" "You better not try to grab my daughter?" etc/

LMAO!!!  The kids look like they are wondering what is happening.  Good old Dave Noory.   A legend in his own mind.  So confident, like a rock star.

GNS

oopps

wrong thread?

pate

THEY suspect, that the data that they have been given is LORe, mmm...

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on March 11, 2018, 12:18:06 AM
LMAO!!!  The kids look like they are wondering what is happening.  Good old Dave Noory.   A legend in his own mind.  So confident, like a rock star.

GNS

oopps

wrong thread?

GNS is universally accepted

oh oh. We just had a braaps attack at c2c

ShayP

Regarding CERN... China is a non-member state with co-operation agreements.  Farrell should know better.  Fuckwad.

crankshaft

Quote from: ShayP on March 11, 2018, 12:16:11 AM
In Philosophy.  I think?

Patristics. Study of early Christian writings...
Quote"...Patristics or patrology is the study of the early Christian writers who are designated Church Fathers. The names derive from the combined forms of Latin pater and Greek patḗr (father). The period is generally considered to run from the end of New Testament times or end of the Apostolic Age (c. AD 100) to either AD 451 (the date of the Council of Chalcedon)[1] or to the 8th-century Second Council of Nicaea....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patristics

pate

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2018, 12:20:29 AM
GNS is universally accepted

Col. Manly reports that it is an unfortunate residue of capitalistic societies that the "SuckBuck" must drive economies..

albrecht

Quote from: crankshaft on March 11, 2018, 12:21:27 AM
Patristics. Study of early Christian writings...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patristics
Which is very interesting, for those into it, but when has he ever talked about that??

TigerLily

CERN creates multiverse shifts and HAARP was created for extraterrestrial communications

pate

FotoShoppe is #18.9 in '98 give us +0.6 moar followers and the Accutron, holey torsioin.

pate

Parallel magnets in multi-vers'd hyper-dims + science = Check is in mail, lookiee!

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2018, 12:23:40 AM
CERN creates multiverse shifts and HAARP was created for extraterrestrial communications

Maybe crop circles are interdimensional connection errors?

ShayP

I've hit the wall.  Time for slumber.  It was nice interacting with and sharing the Hoagie experience with you nutjobs.  Looking forward to the next time.  Be well everybody.

Cheers!

the first hour wasn't to bad , but Hoaglands finally hitting his stride now that hes got a few drinks in him...

pate

Quote from: ShayP on March 11, 2018, 12:28:01 AM
I've hit the wall.  Time for slumber.  It was nice interacting with and sharing the Hoagie experience with you nutjobs.  Looking forward to the next time.  Be well everybody.

Cheers!

Shaype I am glad it maid sinse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbcxmy0d9tQ