• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 09:46:13 PM
Too long, didn't read. 

But remember when SP was exposing you?  Not one person ever came to defense.  Not a single one, ever.  You know why?  It was clear he was right.

I don't know who your boyfriends are and I don't care. You're a piece of shit who feels you have to try to bully people to exert your authority. Well, now I'm going to shit all over every single one of your posts. I hope it was worth it to you.  ;D

You voted for this guy:

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 09:48:07 PM
I don't know who your boyfriends are and I don't care...

How old were you when you realized your dick wasn't supposed to be numb?  I can just picture that conversation.

''Mommy, my nuts are supposed to be numb, right?''

''Um, why do you say that dear?''

''Well, the kids at school call me numb-nuts, but that's normal right?''

''Can you ask your father?''

God only knows how that went. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 09:57:36 PM
How old were you when you realized your dick wasn't supposed to be numb?  I can just picture that conversation.

You're raving! And talk about projection!! ::)

Well, I think I've sufficiently triggered you for the night but let me know if you want me to bitch slap you around some more. ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 09:57:36 PM

No.  I think the Dickdr's dad's bowling team has a better idea of how 'that' went.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 12, 2018, 02:15:12 AM
No.  I think the Dickdr's dad's bowling team has a better idea of how 'that' went.

I'll let you two queens work this out. Who know? One thing might lead to another. ;) ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 10:00:52 PM
You're raving! And talk about projection!! ::)

Well, I think I've sufficiently triggered you for the night but let me know if you want me to bitch slap you around some more...

Well, you are a little bitch, I'll give you that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 01:25:35 AM
Well, you are a little bitch, I'll give you that.

Speaking of bitches:

You voted for this guy. I'd say that makes you queen bitch. Plus you live in San Francisco. ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 01:39:13 AM
... You voted for this guy. I'd say that makes you queen bitch. Plus you live in San Francisco. ;D

What does that make you, a person who voted for Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, and Berock Obama? Why not Hilary too, she's no different - what happened there?  Aren't you embarrassed?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 02:11:19 AM
What does that make you, a person who voted for Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, and Berock Obama? Why not Hilary too, she's no different - what happened there?  Aren't you embarrassed?

Nope because even combined W out stupids them all. You're the one who should be embarrassed. ::)

Is iTunes a really crappy piece of software or is it just me?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 17, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

Mrs Walks claims its just you. But she has seen your search history.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2018, 09:02:55 PM
Mrs Walks claims its just you. But she has seen your search history.
It's getting harder and harder to explain.   ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 17, 2018, 08:58:25 PM
Certain apps, like TuneIn, you should never update. There are sites out there when you can find the old version- but, also, I'm a bit suspect about some of them so you might be getting more than you think with the app.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 02:14:57 AM
Nope because even combined W out stupids them all. You're the one who should be embarrassed. ::)

So you’ve switched from videos you and no one else watch to memes that confirm what an idiot you are? Cool.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 17, 2018, 09:11:45 PM
So you’ve switched from videos you and no one else watch to memes that confirm what an idiot you are? Cool.

Et tu, Brutus? ???

Meh, whatever. Are you seriously defending W? Really?! :D

Taaroa

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 17, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

It's still an improvement.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on April 18, 2018, 02:25:36 AM
It's still an improvement.

Big fan of W? Tell me what you liked best about him? :D

Dr. MD MD

No? Nothing? I thought as much. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 09:14:13 PM
Et tu, Brutus? ???

No? Nothing? I thought as much. ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 18, 2018, 02:39:37 AM
Big fan of W? Tell me what you liked best about him? :D

He wasn't Al Gore or John Kerry.  That's the way it works, unfortunately.  We nearly always vote for the least worse. 

In 2000 he had been a pretty good governor in Texas.  He had plenty of Democrat supporters there and had run the state in a bi-partisan fashion.  He seemed a reasonable, competent guy.  The competition in the 2000 primaries was John McCain, Alan Keyes, and Steve Forbes - one lousy choice (McCain) and two uncompelling people with zero experience. 

In 2000, pre 9/11, no one could have predicted he and his administration would lead us into two bad wars.  Up until that time it had been the Ds entering wars (good and bad) - WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam.  It was also the Ds who were incessantly demanding we spend more money and raise more taxes.  They were terrible on foreign policy.  There was a sense of ''Clinton fatigue'', and there was a sense Al Gore would be following Clinton policies. 

2004 John Kerry.  Lied to Congress about the conduct of US troops in Vietnam.  Rumored to have illegally advised the North Vietnamese to stall peace talks until the US simply left, leading to the horror that unfolded.  Later to be the architect of the Iran ''deal''.  This man should have been hung, not elected president.

Juan

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 19, 2018, 07:39:55 AM
  This man should have been hung, not elected president.
Grammar police - hanged. We don’t care if he is hung.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 09:14:13 PM
Et tu, Brutus? ???

He was a great leader at a time when our country was in need of one. AlGore was a pathetic joke. Stick to cutting and pasting videos. You’re way out of your league now dumbass.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 19, 2018, 10:21:19 AM
He was a great leader at a time when our country was in need of one.

Nigga, please.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 19, 2018, 07:39:55 AM
2004 John Kerry.  Lied to Congress about the conduct of US troops in Vietnam.  Rumored to have illegally advised the North Vietnamese to stall peace talks until the US simply left, leading to the horror that unfolded.  Later to be the architect of the Iran ''deal''.  This man should have been hung, not elected president.

Kerry was the first attempt at running a DNC candidate with zero platform, and zero media vetting. Fortunately his “brothers” the swift boat veterans didn’t stand for it, and called their own press conference preventing the demokkkrat media from covering for that boob any longer. The demokkkrats almost won with Kerry never having to answer any questions on his policies or views.

Of course 4 years later they repeated the process with a much less qualified candidate. But since he was brown enough brainless sheep from the black community showed up and the rest was history.

And what should’ve been a 6-12 month recession turned into an 8 year economic slow down with 1% growth and 95 million under employed being “funemployment” and “the new norm”.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 19, 2018, 10:21:19 AM
He was a great leader at a time when our country was in need of one. AlGore was a pathetic joke. Stick to cutting and pasting videos. You’re way out of your league now dumbass.

Dumbass?! This guy used to LOVE my posts. I guess when you're a Republican you can't criticize any Republican president, even the worst one EVER! I wish I'd known that going in. ::) :-\

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 19, 2018, 10:30:34 AM
Kerry...

I should have included he and Obama voiding the Monroe Doctrine

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 19, 2018, 11:00:29 AM
I should have included he and Obama voiding the Monroe Doctrine

The "Patriot" Act. ::)