• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2018, 02:43:32 PM
I'd fully support president Trump using the military to regain control of the rogue criminal organization called the FBI. ;)

It’s never been more clear that the Mueller team and the FBI are totally corrupt and need to be shut down. They cannot be trusted. If the Republicans had any balls they’d be pulling the plug on both. But they’re worthless.

This investigation wouldnt last a second in a court of law. The special counsel is acting illegally with no guidelines. Raiding an attourneys office violates attorney client privelage. This has now become the biggest sham in US history. Mueller and the FBI must go.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 09, 2018, 02:58:34 PM
It’s never been more clear that the Mueller team and the FBI are totally corrupt and need to be shut down. They cannot be trusted. If the Republicans had any balls they’d be pulling the plug on both. But they’re worthless.

This investigation wouldnt last a second in a court of law. The special counsel is acting illegally with no guidelines. Raiding an attourneys office violates attorney client privelage. This has now become the biggest sham in US history. Mueller and the FBI must go.

They're going to try to impeach him over Stormy Daniels when they're all guilty of treason. I'm ready to bite through metal! >:(

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2018, 03:02:17 PM
They're going to try to impeach him over Stormy Daniels when they're all guilty of treason. I'm ready to bite through metal! >:(

Geraldo who’s a long time democrat and attorney just said “our justice system is falling apart in front of our eyes”. Dershowitz is apparently losing his mind. Mark Levin is going to lose it lmao!!!

This is the end of Mueller. This bullshit investigation based on no evidence that’s uncovered nothing about collusion is done. They’ve crossed the line.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 09, 2018, 11:33:55 AM
It makes no sense to me that Assad would use chemical weapons at a time when Trump is indicating a desire to pull U.S. troops out of Syria.   As always the question of who initiated the chemical attack becomes cui bono?  In my mind the Syrian opposition would certainly not benefit from a U.S. pullout and It might even be disastrous for them.   It's easy for me to imagine that one or more elements of the opposition staged the chemical attack to reinflame public opinion world-wide against Assad, provoke a U.S. retaliatory strike and make it difficult for Trump to order a pull out any time soon.  I also think it's a good bet that one or more state players were involved in planning and providing logistical support for the operation to include provision of the technical know-how and materials needed to produce and deploy the chemical agent.  Saudi Arabia is the nation state that first comes to mind among those who would benefit from continuing U.S. Military presence in the region and support of the rebels.

Syria conflict: Russia says no evidence of Douma chemical attack - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43697670

I had exact same thoughts you did, until I read the Russians claimed no attack occurred.  They've not been shy about blaming dissidents for chemical attacks in the past, so why claim no attack this time?   Sounds like they are covering for someone, and it makes no sense for that to be opposition forces.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 09, 2018, 03:30:31 PM
Geraldo who’s a long time democrat and attorney just said “our justice system is falling apart in front of our eyes”. Dershowitz is apparently losing his mind. Mark Levin is going to lose it lmao!!!

This is the end of Mueller. This bullshit investigation based on no evidence that’s uncovered nothing about collusion is done. They’ve crossed the line.
I may have to tune into Levin tonight.  I hope he doesn't have a stroke.  Welcome to The Banana Republic of Amerika.

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on April 09, 2018, 04:52:05 PM
I may have to tune into Levin tonight.  I hope he doesn't have a stroke.  Welcome to The Banana Republic of Amerika.

He just had Andrew McCarthy on his radio show. This is insanity. After all the games Clinton played making everyone involved with emailgate her pseudo lawyer so they could exploit attorney client privrlage. We now have this horseshit. His attorney for 20 years and they tear up attorney client privwlage as soon as Mueller farts. This is a joke.

Illegal campaign surveylance. Illegal investigations. And still nothing on Russian collusion. And it just goes on and on. The president has a job to do. And there’s a reason they’re supposed to be exempted from obvious political garbage like this.

Just talking about it bothers me. The FBI will show up and find whatever they need to find on my computer So they can shut me up. This country is going into a very bad place.

Edit: Life long demokkkrat, Harvard law professor, Alan Dershowitz has lost it over this.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 09, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXG3w4_4ss

Even sensible, down to Earth, Scott Adams is ready for civil war now. :D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2018, 07:31:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXG3w4_4ss
I haven't sorted or seen the details, and I guess not public records yet, but does this give some kind of precedent to raid other lawyers? How about Perkins Cole to start? And lots of other firms? Where is the ABA on this!? Anti-Trump enough to support no more client privilege (assuming this was for "dirt" on Trump and not something the lawyer did on his own?)

Dr. MD MD

Time to can the Clinton Mule! >:(

ACE of CLUBS

How's the Mexican/US wall coming along .... ?
Union job .... ?
Over-budget, behind schedule .... ?
ItsOver has never held a job ....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 09, 2018, 08:10:30 PM
How's the Mexican/US wall coming along .... ?
Union job .... ?
Over-budget, behind schedule .... ?
ItsOver has never held a job ....

I can't understand what you're saying with Justin Trudeau's dick in your mouth. :D

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2018, 08:14:15 PM
I can't understand what you're saying with Justin Trudeau's dick in your mouth.

Justin Trudeau is 'dick-less' ......
Despised by everyone older than 22.
This has been pointed out to you before.
AJ's calling for his cuck .....
Run along now junior.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2018, 08:14:15 PM
I can't understand what you're saying with Justin Trudeau's dick in your mouth. :D

Looks like the 'orange oaf' thinks Justin has a dick though ......
Or may be he's waiting for a kiss ?
Oh, how's the wall coming along ..... ?

Gd5150

https://youtu.be/TPGROJIKLv4

One of the last on the left who has looked at Trump objectively.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 09, 2018, 09:33:35 PM
https://youtu.be/TPGROJIKLv4

One of the last on the left who has looked at Trump objectively.

Fuck him! He's just there to play good cop for Mueller and soft sell this narrative on Fox. It's time to take the gloves off now and bloody some noses.