• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 21, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
You are correct.  It was during George's first appearance on EoDR - an episode titled "George Senda:  A Life Well Lived." The question was posed at the 56:16 mark.

http://youtu.be/VbuP4TA_vSs

I was beyond thrilled to get the opportunity to chat with The Master live on the air.  Thank you again, Mychael and Daniel - and thank you, George Senda, of course!

Thank You for posting this video Ol Gerry.  It is one of my favorites, and because you posted it, I am listening to it again just now, and reminiscing.

Quote from: brig on August 22, 2017, 01:21:34 AM
Thank You for posting this video Ol Gerry.  It is one of my favorites, and because you posted it, I am listening to it again just now, and reminiscing.

It's a monument to self-delusional bullshit.  Senda is a pathological liar.

Quote from: damon on August 22, 2017, 12:26:48 AM
At the 56:16 mark, George said that the Air Force wanted to send him to Boot Camp (Lackland AFB) then to OCS (officer candidate school) if he joined. In 1970 George was 18 years old( he was born in 1952), unless George had a 4 year degree as an 18 year old, the military would not have send him to OCS. I know that George and I talked about this in the past. If he was smart, he should have joined the air force and picked his job. If he was drafted, He would have been Drafted into the Army or the Marines and be put into one of the combat arms jobs, for example infantry, Armor(Tanks), combat engineers. But who really cares now because George is in his own world. Open Lines Gerry, I know that you and George are BFFs and I really do not want to rehash the old shit but I just have to correct his mistakes and you may say that he most likely forgot or had a brain fart. Most people knows that he is just pulling shit out of his butt when it comes to his military experience or the most likely true the lack of military experience.  Open Line Gerry, I hope that you and your family are doing well. Friendship Gerry

George was kicked out of Military school as a kid because he could not learn how to tie a tie or shine his shoes.

Chefist.

A huge kudos to you, You did ten times what I could have done with Falkies number than I could have.I was just going to call him on a live Abe and George show and then do who knows what. I am sur just say "Hi, this is your dear friend Rally Squirrel" then giggle  at his expression.
The "Detective" gave a real look at what it is like as a professional to deal with Falkie. He simple could not answer anything with relevant info. I could just picture the police coming out to one of his calls then backhanding him yelling "Focus fuck nuts, do you want help or not?".

ONeill

Quote from: ONeill on August 22, 2017, 06:07:54 AM
Is the fat cunt dead?

Still nothing I see <sigh>

OK, I was summoned by the popular demand to get the furious Senda live rant back online. I believe I still have it, the HD in my computer crashed, but I am sure I stored it in a folder backed up to my NAS. I haven't looked at any of this yet because I was really annoyed by this. Besides, just thinking about this makes my knees hurt, and also a cat keeps resting on a keyboard and I hate to disturb it. Btw. I need to buy a new bluetooth speaker, maybe someone would consider donating...

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 22, 2017, 04:31:12 AM
Chefist.

A huge kudos to you, You did ten times what I could have done with Falkies number than I could have.I was just going to call him on a live Abe and George show and then do who knows what. I am sur just say "Hi, this is your dear friend Rally Squirrel" then giggle  at his expression.
The "Detective" gave a real look at what it is like as a professional to deal with Falkie. He simple could not answer anything with relevant info. I could just picture the police coming out to one of his calls then backhanding him yelling "Focus fuck nuts, do you want help or not?".

Ha. Thanks... it's your efforts and those of others on this thread that makes it all possible.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 22, 2017, 04:31:12 AM
... The "Detective" gave a real look at what it is like as a professional to deal with Falkie. He simple could not answer anything with relevant info. I could just picture the police coming out to one of his calls then backhanding him yelling "Focus fuck nuts, do you want help or not?".

I was picturing the way he must deal with the police as well.  In his videos he says they ''know him'', he must call them or walk up to them when he sees them around town all the time.

Quote from: ONeill on August 22, 2017, 06:13:48 AM
... just thinking about this makes my knees hurt... maybe someone would consider donating...

Heh heh

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 22, 2017, 01:26:35 AM
George was kicked out of Military school as a kid because he could not learn how to tie a tie or shine his shoes or properly maintain and make his "military school assigned" sofa bed.
forgot something ...
FIFY

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 22, 2017, 06:43:25 AM
I was picturing the way he must deal with the police as well.  In his videos he says they ''know him'', he must call them or walk up to them when he sees them around town all the time.
why haven't the Martinez Police arrested him yet for "borrowing" his local grocery store $700 to $1000 shopping cart ?
....oh, "they know him"

Lilith

OK, I was summoned by the popular demand to get the furious Senda live rant back online. I believe I still have it, the HD in my computer crashed, but I am sure I stored it in a folder backed up to my NAS. I haven't looked at any of this yet because I was really annoyed by this. Besides, just thinking about this makes my knees hurt, and also a cat keeps resting on a keyboard and I hate to disturb it. Btw. I need to buy a new bluetooth speaker, maybe someone would consider donating...

It's great to know that Georges banning video still exists somewhere it time and space.  Respect Oneill!!

Quote from: damon on August 21, 2017, 09:08:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_-1WBCalN8
George is talking about his haul from safeway and he also talked about sending his Ipad to be repaired. also he said at the end that he is changing his phone number too.

At 4:23 he starts tearing off the packaging of a new bottle of Pepto Bismol with his teeth.  While havinga cupful he talks about Kath coming over anddrinking all his, and that he hasn't had any around for two weeks.

Yes, who can go two weeks without Pepto Bismol

At 5:42  ''That's it for me, by the way I've changed my phone number once again.  I won't go into why, but people know.  And a certain troll...''

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 22, 2017, 07:39:23 AM

At 4:23 he starts tearing off the packaging of a new bottle of Pepto Bismol with his teeth.  While havinga cupful he talks about Kath coming over anddrinking all his, and that he hasn't had any around for two weeks.

Yes, who can go two weeks without Pepto Bismol

At 5:42  ''That's it for me, by the way I've changed my phone number once again.  I won't go into why, but people know.  And a certain troll...''

"The troll can go pound his head somewhere. Preferably under an anvil." Ha  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on August 22, 2017, 08:11:19 AM

Hater!!!

Quote from: chefist on August 22, 2017, 08:11:19 AM

It was a fine shout out from the fat one.

BTW I was listening to an older video and I heard one for your pronunciation file.
He was saying he had a sinus infection but he pronounced it a science infection.

Yorkshire pud

You have been missed. You know your expertise wth GIFs is required.

POOP TALES!!

The floor, the bedding and two towels are goners.

Enjoy the saga of George fire-hosing his place with poop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP956l5FsqE

BTW, he compares it to a scene from Close Encounters Of The Third Kind. All I could think of from that film was Dryfus using malleable materials to build the Devils Tower.

That makes it even grosser.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 22, 2017, 08:37:23 AM
POOP TALES!!

Enjoy the saga of George fire-hosing his place with poop

BTW, he compares it to a scene from Close Encounters Of The Third Kind. All I could think of from that film was Dryfus using malleable materials to build the Devils Tower.

So the Pepto didn't take care of it

Yorkshire pud

POOP TALES!!

But at least he's not going into unwanted graphic detail about how he pebble dashes his hovel, and how that has come about because he's eating thawed meat that was left in the sun to play host to nasty things. So we should be relieved...

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 22, 2017, 06:43:25 AM
I'm pretty sure he made a hospital video recently. It struck me as odd, the way the nurses treated him. Like they were really hard pressed to see him there.... Again...
Their voices were so expressive about it. LOL

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: damon on August 21, 2017, 09:08:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_-1WBCalN8
George is talking about his haul from safeway and he also talked about sending his Ipad to be repaired. also he said at the end that he is changing his phone number too.

Looks like someone got a Sugar Daddy.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 22, 2017, 08:29:45 AM
It was a fine shout out from the fat one.

BTW I was listening to an older video and I heard one for your pronunciation file.
He was saying he had a sinus infection but he pronounced it a science infection.

Ha. That's a good catch. I've got these so far:

- Science Infection (sinus infection)
- Sa'en Sisco (San Francisco)
- Su'en (something)
- Obrum (Abrahm)

I'm sure there are many more.

chefist

POOP TALES!!

Seems if I had that degree of food poisoning, the last thing on my priority list would be grocery shopping.

bateman

Quote from: chefist on August 22, 2017, 09:39:33 AM
Seems if I had that degree of food poisoning, the last thing on my priority list would be grocery shopping.

Or making a Youtube video to tell everyone about it?

Quote from: chefist on August 22, 2017, 09:31:23 AM
Ha. That's a good catch. I've got these so far:

- Science Infection (sinus infection)
- Sa'en Sisco (San Francisco)
- Su'en (something)
- Obrum (Abrahm)

I'm sure there are many more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHY3j-QRINg

In this video something is sunning and he is the guy from pittswerg.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on August 22, 2017, 09:48:06 AM
Or making a Youtube video to tell everyone about it?

Be thankful. We didn't see him sitting on the can..

Falkie really is a marvel of modern science.  Generally, food poisoning symptoms come on fairly quicly and last a relative short amount of time.  In worse-case scenario, two three days of heaving and weaving, and you're good to go anywhere more than 50 feet from the bathroom.   In rare cases, a contaminant such as Campylobacter can cause symptoms for a week, ten days.  Falk is going on two weeks.  Must have been a bad piece of meat. 

My mother used to work for an unscrupulous jackass at a grocery store in North Dakota way back in the early-mid 70's.  When meat products where about to expire, he would bundle it and sell it at a steep discount, usually to impoverished Native American families (that's not racist, that's what they were).  Mom knew one of the ladies who frequently purchased the meat bundles and asked her if anyone had ever gotten sick from it.  She said that the meat was divided among many families who cooked it as soon as they received it and as long as it wasn't rancid, and was cooked thoroughly, it was just fine.  I suspect that Falkie has no Native American in him.  Just a hunch.