• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

is "window licker" some kind of euphemism ?

I lost touch (30 years) with a guy, that used to ride my bus in elementary school....
he would "lick anything" for 5 cents...
windows, floors, bugs, stepped on dirty gum, someone's hand after they...,toilet seats, anything....

hey, Brian is that you posting ?
(he also had a weird fascination with....CLOWNS)

haha, I just thought after the Mexican show "el Gringo de Pittsburgh" becomes a hit...
how long will it be before Televisa begins showcasing their new hit novela on TL Novelas ?
....in California ?

(with English subtitles....)

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 29, 2017, 08:01:41 PM
is "window licker" some kind of euphemism ?

I lost touch (30 years) with a guy, that used to ride my bus in elementary school....
he would "lick anything" for 5 cents...
windows, floors, bugs, stepped on dirty gum, someone's hand after they...,toilet seats, anything....

hey, Brian is that you posting ?
(he also had a weird fascination with....CLOWNS)

Hope this helps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHhzk0JhnG8

Senda finds a sack containing a billion dollars in cash.  What happens next?

SCENARIO ONE:  He decides to corner the x-ray specs market.  He imagines the possibilities for his viewing experience of buxom women.  He makes a promotional video where he puts one on; the arm promptly falls off and and they sit cockeyed on his face.

SCENARIO TWO:  He spends it all on Go-Pros, which he promptly hocks at pawn shops throughout the Bay Area.  "They let me use their money and I only have to pay them a little bit each month for it."  Go-Pro stock skyrockets and then plummets; DPS makes a fortune shorting it but is promptly arrested for insider trading.

SCENARIO THREE:  He blows through his windfall in two weeks, buying Apple toys, stuffed animals, 180in flat panel TVs, and used Priuses.  He rents out every storage space within an 80 mile radius to store his goodies. His hovel is packed floor to ceiling with toys, and he can only move though a maze of tunnels from one room to another. Within 60 days the storage facilities are foreclosing for lack of payment.  Senda makes a video begging for money, else he WILL lose all his stuff.  In said video he crosses his arms across his epic prow, flaps his piehole, and states haughtily that these are HIS possessions and no one will tell HIM what to do with them. After he loses everything to foreclosure sales, he blames it on a clerical error by an "idiot" at the storage facilities.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 29, 2017, 08:13:02 AM
Strange.

He had changed it to a lame blurb stating "I do videos"  and he took out the other crap.

Not sure what happened but he is not interested in maintaining the page, I bet it is too much work.

What's strange about it?  Senda is the Steve Jobs of ineptitude.  He couldn’t manage a lemonade stand.  And the thing is, he KNOWS this.  In spite of all his bellicose bluster, at some primal level he knows that he's a colossal fuckup and that's why when the time comes to stop talking and actually start doing, he loses his nerve and finds some reason to abort.

Lilith

Quote from: Adolph Schlongenhaler on July 29, 2017, 08:36:05 PM
Senda finds a sack containing a billion dollars in cash.  What happens next?

SCENARIO ONE:  He decides to corner the x-ray specs market.  He imagines the possibilities for his viewing experience of buxom women.  He makes a promotional video where he puts one on; the arm promptly falls off and and they sit cockeyed on his face.

SCENARIO TWO:  He spends it all on Go-Pros, which he promptly hocks at pawn shops throughout the Bay Area.  "They let me use their money and I only have to pay them a little bit each month for it."  Go-Pro stock skyrockets and then plummets; DPS makes a fortune shorting it but is promptly arrested for insider trading.

SCENARIO THREE:  He blows through his windfall in two weeks, buying Apple toys, stuffed animals, 180in flat panel TVs, and used Priuses.  He rents out every storage space within an 80 mile radius to store his goodies. His hovel is packed floor to ceiling with toys, and he can only move though a maze of tunnels from one room to another. Within 60 days the storage facilities are foreclosing for lack of payment.  Senda makes a video begging for money, else he WILL lose all his stuff.  In said video he crosses his arms across his epic prow, flaps his piehole, and states haughtily that these are HIS possessions and no one will tell HIM what to do with them. After he loses everything to foreclosure sales, he blames it on a clerical error by an "idiot" at the storage facilities.

SCENARIO THREE

Quote from: Adolph Schlongenhaler on July 29, 2017, 08:48:25 PM
What's strange about it?  Senda is the Steve Jobs of ineptitude.  He couldn’t manage a lemonade stand.  And the thing is, he KNOWS this.  In spite of all his bellicose bluster, at some primal level he knows that he's a colossal fuckup and that's why when the time comes to stop talking and actually start doing, he loses his nerve and finds some reason to abort.
imagine, if you will, California would be running a SURPLUS with their state budget.....
IF, only IF, Falkie's mommy found "a reason"...

Anthony,
COME HOME ....
we miss you..(well I do)

*you lurker, you

my Bishop has been "awaiting" the return of iJESUS Falkie....

*how much longer ?....
1889, 1942, 1968, 1992, 1999, 2011, 2015...2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVfCo2sKv44

Senda thanks Amber for a chicken burrito (I know she sent him a small amount of money to "get something yummy") then he mentions a large deposit in his bank to pay for a mixing board and other things.
In another video he says he just spoke with his niece for the first time since his mom kicked it.

Did he mooch money off his niece?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 30, 2017, 07:48:18 AM
Did he mooch money off his niece?

What the fuck do you think?  Has this knobcheese ever once passed up an opportunity to mooch?  From a RELATIVE?

That's why decades pass since the last time he talked to any of them.  They change their phone numbers, move to new addresses, enter the witness protection program, but he always tracks them down.

damon

I notice that Falkie make it so we can't tell how many likes and dislikes after the ohio death fair death.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6XqxBVq_dA
He did get a lot of dislikes and me did made a lot of people mad because he did not do his research about the news. He also removed most of the comments too. I guess that he can not handle the truth. MMM. He people tell him the truth, he calls them trolls, haters and other crazy things?

JustSayAhhhh

Falkies iphone dream...
His mom always spoke German on the phone but wouldn't teach him German. lol

Norm

Quote from: damon on July 30, 2017, 09:42:37 AM
I notice that Falkie make it so we can't tell how many likes and dislikes after the ohio death fair death.

He did get a lot of dislikes and me did made a lot of people mad because he did not do his research about the news. He also removed most of the comments too. I guess that he can not handle the truth. MMM. He people tell him the truth, he calls them trolls, haters and other crazy things?

The Master is displeased.

The Master does not care for any critical comments or dislikes but would rather you send in your money and shut up, the Master does not want to see trolls and miscreants soil his amazing videos with their vitriol because now he claims his Mac is too old to pair with his Apple TV so in addition to a new iPad followers and supporters are ordered to provide the Master with additional compensation to replace The Master's ancient Mac.

Now is the time, the almighty one awaits...

Falkie failed to "report" the Physicians found his iPad during his colonoscopy....
NO surprise, is it ?

*damn, he doesn't "report" all his "donations" to welfare....

(or, maybe he forgot)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 30, 2017, 11:14:33 AM
Falkie failed to "report" the Physicians found his iPad during his colonoscopy....
NO surprise, is it ?

*damn, he doesn't "report" all his "donations" to welfare....

(or, maybe he forgot)

STFU! How could Senda be expected to know that the vacuum caused by him sitting down would suck the ipad into his arse? The haters and trolls will obviously blame him and suggest he should have noticed, but he was busy eating and pouring orange juice down his throat at the time. He can't be expected to multi task too! If the haters want him to have an assistant to help him with that stuff they should goddam pay for it or STFU.

damon

Quote from: Norm on July 30, 2017, 11:06:57 AM
The Master is displeased.

The Master does not care for any critical comments or dislikes but would rather you send in your money and shut up, the Master does not want to see trolls and miscreants soil his amazing videos with their vitriol because now he claims his Mac is too old to pair with his Apple TV so in addition to a new iPad followers and supporters are ordered to provide the Master with additional compensation to replace The Master's ancient Mac.

Now is the time, the almighty one awaits...
If he wants money then he needs to earn it by making a product that people want. The comments and the likes/dislikes is a key info on whats works and what does not work. With that info he could make his videos and other products better. With better products comes more money. its just econ 101. The master just need to review the info.

I had the misfortune earlier today of actually wasting a handful of minutes in my life I'll never get back by watching George Senda's "Cooking Videos." In case he hasn't caught on, it might be a good idea for our "master chef" to clean his kitchen thoroughly before videoing it for the world to see. It's a filthy mess.

And those "accidental" camera shots of the floor, the walls and stuff splattered everywhere that looks like it's been there for years, mold, mildew and an oven obviously overcome with so much crud that I cannot even comment on its sanitation due to "standards and practices" on my G-Rated post that won't allow me to "call it as I see it."

I feel I need to cease the line of discourse I feel about describing George Senda's kitchen in order to keep this thread suitable for all ages.

Wolfgang Puck he aint (isn't) folks. I bet even Rachel Ray herself won't even set one foot in his kitchen, nor touch anything -- for fear of sticking to it or to be "in contact with" something yet unknown to or classified by our science. A task that may take a team of qualified and specialized technicians to defy, defeat and/or remove from said person or persons.

The cooking videos are a new low even for Senda himself, which is no small feat. Disgusting. If that's a cooking show, I suggest he doesn't try to ruin his audiences' appetite by apparently showing off the unsanitary conditions in which the meal was prepared. Can he be that clueless? Um, it appears so...     

ZaZa

I FINALLY MADE THE NEXT STEP
AND I REMOVED FALKIE'S THREAD FROM MY PERMANENT BELLGABB'S THREADS THAT I HAVE ALWAYS OPEN.
Now I only occasionally open this thread to see if the inside window lickers still licking, lol :)
YES YOU ARE :)

damon

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 11:52:32 AM
AND I REMOVED FALKIE'S THREAD FROM MY PERMANENT BELLGABB'S THREADS THAT I HAVE ALWAYS OPEN.
Now I only occasionally open this thread to see if the inside window lickers still licking, lol :)
Please save your self. I do not want you to get PTSD from the falkie thread. Everyone please save yourself from this thread. remember what admiral akbar said, "Its a trap"

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 30, 2017, 11:51:31 AM
I had the misfortune earlier today of actually wasting a handful of minutes in my life I'll never get back by watching George Senda's "Cooking Videos." In case he hasn't caught on, it might be a good idea for our "master chef" to clean his kitchen thoroughly before videoing it for the world to see. It's a filthy mess.

And those "accidental" camera shots of the floor, the walls and stuff splattered everywhere that looks like it's been there for years, mold, mildew and an oven obviously overcome with so much crud that I cannot even comment on its sanitation due to "standards and practices" on my G-Rated post that won't allow me to "call it as I see it."

I feel I need to cease the line of discourse I feel about describing George Senda's kitchen in order to keep this thread suitable for all ages...   

Other than George Noory's granddaughters, I'm not sure there are other children on the site, so please feel free to describe Falkie's kitchen.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 30, 2017, 11:51:31 AM

I feel I need to cease the line of discourse I feel about describing George Senda's kitchen in order to keep this thread suitable for all ages.

Wolfgang Puck he aint (isn't) folks. I bet even Rachel Ray herself won't even set one foot in his kitchen, nor touch anything -- for fear of sticking to it or to be "in contact with" something yet unknown to or classified by our science. A task that may take a team of qualified and specialized technicians to defy, defeat and/or remove from said person or persons.

The cooking videos are a new low even for Senda himself, which is no small feat. Disgusting. If that's a cooking show, I suggest he doesn't try to ruin his audiences' appetite by apparently showing off the unsanitary conditions in which the meal was prepared. Can he be that clueless? Um, it appears so...     

Just when you think it can gets worse he closes the oven door and shows the floor.

Quote from: damon on July 30, 2017, 11:39:32 AM
If he wants money then he needs to earn it by making a product that people want. The comments and the likes/dislikes is a key info on whats works and what does not work. With that info he could make his videos and other products better. With better products comes more money. its just econ 101. The master just need to review the info.

But those comments and thumbs downs are made by a paid group of people that are trying to stop him.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 30, 2017, 12:22:43 PM
But those comments and thumbs downs are made by a paid group of people that are trying to stop him.

With 30,000 views on this video alone and 820 subscribers, shouldn't George Noory re-think his decision to ''go in another direction''?

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 30, 2017, 12:13:12 PM
Other than George Noory's granddaughters, I'm not sure there are other children on the site, so please feel free to describe Falkie's kitchen.

I agree.  It's not a problem.  My daughter and I watched the Senda cooking video together, and we both had a good laugh together.

I did hear him say in one of his recent videos, that he has inspection next month, so I'm sure they will solve some of Georges cleaning problems, one way or the other.

Also, George said he will be live with Abe on Tues.  I'm really looking forward to that!

Norm

Save yourself man, jesus sweet lord, save yourself. It's not worth it, avoid looking at it at all costs. The Falkie threat is worse than the feeling that goes through your head when you  jump on a live grenade to save the lives of your fellow soldiers.

YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING! RUN FROM THIS HELL HOLE PLACE!

Think of the bunnies...think of the kittens....

Save yourself....save yourself....sa............................................

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 30, 2017, 12:21:01 PM
Just when you think it can gets worse he closes the oven door and shows the floor.

That was so classic! The camera just 'hung' there for a few moments, just enough time to permanently burn the image of a floor so dirty the only answer is to strip it up and lay down new flooring, (and walls, stove, etc)

paladin1991

Be still my fucking heart.

Troll.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 30, 2017, 12:22:43 PM

Yes, Probably the bellgab police, and the NSA, DHS, etc. etc. etc.