• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

CozyRozie

Fuck only 3 months, I was asking for 6 months.
...well I guess they compromised and decided to do it 3.

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 09, 2017, 07:11:11 PM
He just uploaded another short video that might explain it...

Falkie stands for ''truth, justice, and the American way''?  How so?

Playing the system and living off the taxpayers?  E-begging?  Never taking a bit of personal responsibility? 

Quote from: futureMV on July 09, 2017, 07:24:33 PM
Thanks brig.
he is so delusional as usual. lol

*Published on Jul 9, 2017
My live video was NOT allowed to be published.
Therefore this may be my LAST video on You Tube and the on line haters and trolls have won.
I will see if I can find another venue where I can be allowed to speak for truth, justice and the American way and where the First Amendment truly applies..

What are the odds he either screwed something up and didn't post it properly, or its part of another sympathy scheme to generate more ''donations''?

just off the phone..
damn, I need 60 days to secure my "retirement fund"..
I can only hope this 90 BAN shit doesn't cause the FAT BASTARD to stroke out and leave me (and my friends) out in the cold !
Falkie....if you are reading this (and I know you are) keep your head up !
(the one one your shoulders ....I am well aware the other "on a good day with aldolecent busty blonde girls within your stroke eye view"...can at best manage a "twitch")
LOL

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 09, 2017, 09:57:56 PM
That wasn't long...

https://youtu.be/rCqQbT4HHS4

He seems upset.

And the gift that keeps on giving:

AN ONLINE HATER COULD HAVE CAUSED MY DEATH BY HIS JALAPENO PIZZA DELIVERIES AS IT SET OFF MY ULCER ATTACK.
I have been having horrible acid reflux for 2 days and am headed to the emergency room today.

Aren't you ashamed, Rally Squirrel?  Poor little fella.  We almost lost him to a pizza baked with HATERATION. 

Seriously, though, haven't we heard this grift before?  Send me money or I'm off the air?  Senda is years removed from the championship form he displayed in Season One when he blabbed about Kathy no longer giving him blowjobs and his permaflaccid weiner.  His existence now is like a shitty, endless Pink Floyd reunion tour. All he can do is play the old hits out of tune.

damon

HEY FALKIE PLEASE REVIEW THIS YOU DING BAT

First Amendment

The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition.  It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices.  It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely.  It also guarantees the right of citizens to assemble peaceably and to petition their government.

The last time i checked George, youtube is not the congress or the any form of the federal government or the state of california

Quote from: damon on July 09, 2017, 11:17:03 PM

First Amendment

The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition.  It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices.  It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely.  It also guarantees the right of citizens to assemble peaceably and to petition their government.

The last time i checked George, youtube is not the congress or the any form of the federal government or the state of california
please refer to...
his, highness, Supreme Court Justice Falkie....
he will let YOU know what you need to know about the "proper interpretation" of stated amendment....
HATER
note : if Falkie says it...YOU, can take it to the bank...
while "at the bank"..make a withdrawal and sent it to Falkie

CozyRozie

Quote from: damon on July 09, 2017, 11:17:03 PM

First Amendment

I don't think Falkie has time to read posts here tonight, he is busy barricading his doors and windows from that junkie nigger who robbed him last time.

Quote from: Barking Spider on July 09, 2017, 11:09:54 PM
He seems upset.

And the gift that keeps on giving:

AN ONLINE HATER COULD HAVE CAUSED MY DEATH BY HIS JALAPENO PIZZA DELIVERIES AS IT SET OFF MY ULCER ATTACK.
I have been having horrible acid reflux for 2 days and am headed to the emergency room today.

Aren't you ashamed, Rally Squirrel?  Poor little fella.  We almost lost him to a pizza baked with HATERATION. 

Seriously, though, haven't we heard this grift before?  Send me money or I'm off the air?  Senda is years removed from the championship form he displayed in Season One when he blabbed about Kathy no longer giving him blowjobs and his permaflaccid weiner.  His existence now is like a shitty, endless Pink Floyd reunion tour. All he can do is play the old hits out of tune.

I had not seen that. Awesome.

Quote from: damon on July 09, 2017, 11:37:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19UqU5HZXRI
https://www.patreon.com/posts/12811308

For 16 years internet trolls and haters have attacked me for my weight, job, politics, being ill, being retired, my girlfriend, my cats and even family members.

My live video on You Tube was recently blocked because I dared to fight back against the haters.

Donate so I can continue the fight against the forces who seek to suppress the truth.

And interestingly he is Anthony on Patreon.

CozyRozie

***ATTENTION TO ALL***

You f*ckers better stop this shit.

The way Falkie is talking about social justice freedom of speech and American Constitution I think he is prepping himself to run for President in next elections.
I don't think I have to explain to you that he might sway all the left to vote for him and crush the current administration.

Do you really wan't Cathy to be The First Lady ??  (..think about it before you push him too far) ;D ::)

Norm

Good luck George but nobody is going to support you on patreon unless you provide worthy content that is WORTH PAYING FOR!  Making threats and blaming others for your misfortune and lousy choices is your fault. What makes you think anybody is going to contribute to your patreon account? Are you daft man? The only reason anybody is paying any attention to you is because you act like a total fruit loop.

Want to make money? Hang out near any busy street corner with a sign that reads, "I NEED MONEY TO BUY A NEW IPAD" I'm sure some nutcase will toss a fiver at you, but be sure and record it on video. A fat guy begging for a new iPad, now that's comedy and if you can get over your inflated ego it just might work. Hell, you might even be the recipient of a new device from a stranger passing by but make sure you get the act on VIDEO!

CozyRozie

Quote from: Norm on July 09, 2017, 11:49:19 PM
Good luck George but nobody is going to support you on patreon unless you provide worthy content that is WORTH PAYING FOR!  Making threats and blaming others for your misfortune and lousy choices is your fault. What makes you think anybody is going to contribute to your patreon account? Are you daft man? The only reason anybody is paying any attention to you is because you act like a total fruit loop.

Want to make money? Hang out near any busy street corner with a sign that reads, "I NEED MONEY TO BUY A NEW IPAD" I'm sure some nutcase will toss a fiver at you, but be sure and record it on video. A fat guy begging for a new iPad, now that's comedy and if you can get over your inflated ego it just might work. Hell, you might even be the recipient of a new device from a stranger passing by but make sure you get the act on VIDEO!

Considering how many freaky people out there wouldn't be funny if something snapped and Falkie got...viral on the net.
F*ck that would be shocking... lol

Dateline

I am a charitable soul.  We should set up a Go Fund Me, or some wealthier Bellgabbers should have a  Black Friday in July and buy Falkie a new I-Pad.  Write it off as a charitable donation.

CozyRozie

Quote from: futureMV on July 09, 2017, 11:49:06 PM
***ATTENTION TO ALL***

You f*ckers better stop this shit.

The way Falkie is talking about social justice freedom of speech and American Constitution I think he is prepping himself to run for President in next elections.
I don't think I have to explain to you that he might sway all the left to vote for him and crush the current administration.

Do you really wan't Cathy to be The First Lady ??  (..think about it before you push him too far) ;D ::)

If you don't think that Falkie could win the Presidential elections, think again.
Stranger things happened in American politics before, ..look how 9 years ago Kenyan born foreigner won, twice in a row!

Quote from: Dateline on July 10, 2017, 12:09:00 AM
I am a charitable soul.  We should set up a Go Fund Me, or some wealthier Bellgabbers should have a  Black Friday in July and buy Falkie a new I-Pad.  Write it off as a charitable donation.

Did you know that Vincent's last name is properly pronounced by non-Americans as "Van Goff"?

That's the setup for my response to your suggestion: fuck Gogh.

Norm

Quote from: futureMV on July 09, 2017, 11:55:04 PM
Considering how many freaky people out there wouldn't be funny if something snapped and Falkie got...viral on the net.
F*ck that would be shocking... lol

The SF bay area is the perfect place, many young extremely affluent technology types would stop for George and especially if he was wearing a clown suit and big oversized clown shoes. That area is a magnet for bizarre happenings.

Quote from: Norm on July 10, 2017, 12:18:09 AM
The SF bay area is the perfect place, many young extremely affluent technology types would stop for George and especially if he was wearing a clown suit and big oversized clown shoes. That area is a magnet for bizarre happenings.

You live in Oklahoma, don't you?

Dateline

Quote from: Barking Spider on July 10, 2017, 12:14:16 AM
Did you know that Vincent's last name is properly pronounced by non-Americans as "Van Goff"?

That's the setup for my response to your suggestion: fuck Gogh.

Did you know that a female sheep is pronounced by Americans as ewe?

That's the setup for my response to your post.  fuck ewe.

Christ, Falkie is such a fuck up.

People do no go to Patreon looking for things to support. They see things they like then go to Patreon to support them. And it works a bit like Kick Starter with the incentives.
You offer supporters gifts based on how much they donate. Just cheap things like a shout out or private video. I know one guy that travels and makes videos and if you donate at least $3 a month you get a postcard from his travels.

What you do not do is beg, beg, beg and fight with the commentators.

damon

someone already commented on falkies new video place and here is what he wrote https://www.patreon.com/posts/12811308

Anthony
I am not bashing Jason Callan. He & I settled our differences. It's his troll followers who attack me that is the problem.
27m
Anthony
I hate my first name. Everyone calls me George.
26m
Anthony
You Tube may be a private company but they claim to protect people from those who violate their rules & they don't.
7m
Anthony
And suppression of the truth should never be acceptable, no matter what a hater thinks.

Quote from: damon on July 10, 2017, 12:36:35 AM
someone already commented on falkies new video place and here is what he wrote https://www.patreon.com/posts/12811308

Anthony
I am not bashing Jason Callan. He & I settled our differences. It's his troll followers who attack me that is the problem.
27m
Anthony
I hate my first name. Everyone calls me George.
26m
Anthony
You Tube may be a private company but they claim to protect people from those who violate their rules & they don't.
7m
Anthony
And suppression of the truth should never be acceptable, no matter what a hater thinks.

It is not a new video place. You can post some videos that you make on YouTube but you should post a video talking about what you do.

Quote from: Dateline on July 10, 2017, 12:32:32 AM
Did you know that a female sheep is pronounced by Americans as ewe?

Yeah, it's pronounced just like it looks.

Why is it that everyone who wants to feed Senda's grifting is a failure-scented car freshener themselves?

Quote from: damon on July 10, 2017, 12:36:35 AM

In other news, what happened to all of those comments people make about Senda's videos?  You know, the ones that vaporize around noon when he rolls out of bed?

I hope Mr. Free Speech will get to the bottom of this with YouTube.

damon

Quote from: Barking Spider on July 10, 2017, 12:46:06 AM
In other news, what happened to all of those comments people make about Senda's videos?  You know, the ones that vaporize around noon when he rolls out of bed?

I hope Mr. Free Speech will get to the bottom of this with YouTube.
Anthony Senda aka George only like free speech for himself. today he learn that freedom of Speech is NOT FREE. George is just a bully.