• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on November 14, 2018, 12:39:17 PM
Good Lord!  ::)

I am listening to last night's show now. I will count any and all the incidences of God Talk for you.

Jackstar

current count:

God: 0
Tina Turner: 1

No complaints.

Jackstar

🔊🔊🚨🚨WARNING🔊  🚨🚨WARNING🚨🚨

god talk: DETECTED @ 28 minutes

No action is required at this time.
Shop as usual--avoid panic buying.

If you stick around, you can get most of the "Operation Classified" from the self promoting presenters on YT. Of course Field McConnell was the first, but more will start popping up eventually. By the way Brig, first guest out of the gate was......
A lawyer turned preacher. My comment was, "oh goody, another preacher" I couldn't believe they actually posted it.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on November 15, 2018, 07:04:26 PM
If you stick around, you can get most of the "Operation Classified" from the self promoting presenters on YT. Of course Field McConnell was the first, but more will start popping up eventually. By the way Brig, first guest out of the gate was......
A lawyer turned preacher. My comment was, "oh goody, another preacher" I couldn't believe they actually posted it.

PERFECT!   ;D

I found this one so far, live from Operation Classified.  Looks like a really classy room.   ::)  For the prices Wells is charging, I expected more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-yV4sb5SWU

She's got over 16,000 views already.

Lilith

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-EAp1yURpA

Good Lord, Wells looks awful!

Praise The Lord!

Over 280,000 views!

Episode 1027 - Mark Runyan

We're pleased to have Mark Runyan with us tonight. He is a radical born again believer in Jesus Christ since May 28th, 1989.

Random listener comments:
johnwiec - "November 15, 2018 Didn't know that caravan to midnight would turn into a holy roller broadcast. "
drolloc - "November 15, 2018 oh great another preacher man"

There were more, especially a guy named Chuck, who said it was his last day as a Caravaner
He had quite a lot to say, more than I could copy and paste.
It ain't getting better.

Metron2267

When a cynic like Wells goes God Squad you have to pay attention to what the signs are sayin...

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 19, 2018, 05:05:14 PM
When a cynic like Wells goes God Squad you have to pay attention to what the signs are sayin...

You may have a good point there. I wonder how I rode a motorcycle and didn't get "saved". It certainly wasn't because of my skills. Or maybe I am already saved and didn't know it. hmmm.
I'll have to think on that one.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on November 17, 2018, 04:41:44 PM
a radical born again believer in Jesus Christ

At this point, I think the guy who writes the blurbs on the site, is simply taunting you all here.

Anyway, it's not like y'all are wrong about the direction of the show. It just doesn't bother me.

Metron2267

Quote from: Original Larry on November 20, 2018, 04:29:46 PM
Or maybe I am already saved and didn't know it. hmmm.
I'll have to think on that one.

You're as saved as you want to be, and how easy was that?

Corona Kitty

Most women if allowed will destroy talk shows.

Metron2267

Their version of "confrontation" tends toward cooperative kvetching.... :-\

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Say what you want about Papa Bush, (Bush 41)...

He is still directly responsible for the killing of JFK...

Bomar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on December 01, 2018, 04:49:37 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Bomar

Oh yeah, that’s him.

Quote from: username on November 21, 2018, 02:44:05 PM
Most women if allowed will destroy talk shows.
Yup, this one is circling the drain. I don't mind a preacher or two, but 2 a week is too many, IMO
If you want Bible talk, Dr. Mike Heiser is the man, even Jay Dyer is better than the people who have been on lately . Check out his YT channel.He knows what he is talking about.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 01, 2018, 07:19:00 PM
Oh yeah, that’s him.
Yes, maybe the folks who claim to know who did what will come out now, but I sincerely doubt it. The gang is still running the show. They don't mind getting a little bloody if necessary.

Dr. MD MD

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Bomar

How are you feeling now, Bomar?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 02, 2018, 11:08:41 AM
How are you feeling now, Bomar?

What's important is, whether or not he thinks the Vectrex is up to snuff. Stay focused.

Jackstar

There's no love of subtlety anymore.

Jackstar, I love you buddy, you never cease to make me smile, except when I am the target of your wit.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on December 01, 2018, 08:01:02 PM
Yup, this one is circling the drain. I don't mind a preacher or two, but 2 a week is too many, IMO
If you want Bible talk, Dr. Mike Heiser is the man, even Jay Dyer is better than the people who have been on lately . Check out his YT channel.He knows what he is talking about.

I'll check it out,