• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 03:59:38 PM
And the second one is why it fell the way it did.

Why did NORAD stand down the way it did?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 03:59:38 PM

Oh I understand it, you just weren't aware there is a first and second one too! And the second one is why it fell the way it did.

Structural engineer describes collapse of the World Trade Center towers

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2001/december5/wtc-125.html  Stanford eh? That's a university right?

--------------------------------------
So a floor that was designed to withstand 1300 tonnes above its own mass instead had to withstand 45000 tonnes...Finally hitting the bottom (remember terminal velocity?) at 120 mph... Or two miles per minute.

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

Oh, these are the references:

1. Presentation on WTC Collapse, Civil Engineering Department, MIT, Cambridge, MA (October 3, 2001).
2. D. Drysdale, An Introduction to Fire Dynamics (New York: Wiley Interscience, 1985), pp. 134â€"140.
3. A.E. Cote, ed., Fire Protection Handbook 17th Edition (Quincy, MA: National Fire Protection Association, 1992), pp. 10â€"67.
4. A.E. Cote, ed., Fire Protection Handbook 17th Edition (Quincy, MA: National Fire Protection Association, 1992), pp. 6-62 to 6-70.
5. Steven Ashley, “When the Twin Towers Fell,” Scientific American Online (October 9, 2001); www.sciam.com/explorations/2001/100901wtc/
6. Zdenek P. Bazant and Yong Zhou, “Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse?â€"Simple Analysis,” J. Engineering Mechanics ASCE, (September 28, 2001), also www.tam.uiuc.edu/news/200109wtc/
7. Timothy Wilkinson, “World Trade Centreâ€"New Yorkâ€"Some Engineering Aspects” (October 25, 2001), Univ. Sydney, Department of Civil Engineering; www.civil.usyd.edu.au/wtc.htm.
8. G. Charles Clifton, “Collapse of the World Trade Centers,” CAD Headlines, tenlinks.com (October 8, 2001); www.tenlinks.com/NEWS/special/wtc/clifton/p1.htm.

You're welcome...Now read it.

Yep, no mention of the third law, as if it just didn't exist that day.  :D

You're a good Koolaid drinker. You always drink what they serve you.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 30, 2017, 04:27:33 PM
Why did NORAD stand down the way it did?

Please! You're talking to a guy who thinks only select laws of physics apply at certain times.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2017, 06:20:49 PM
Yep, no mention of the third law, as if it just didn't exist that day.  :D

You're a good Koolaid drinker. You always drink what they serve you.  ;D

You're beyond help. You choose to be stupid. I even posted links to engineers who know what they're talking about.. but still you persist on your third law stuff...Because its all you have.. Top tip. Don't jump onto a cardboard ledge and expect it to 'give an equal and opposite reaction' as you land... Just don't, okay?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 06:53:19 PM
I even posted links to engineers who know what they're talking about..

That's really just your opinion.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 06:53:19 PM
You're beyond help. You choose to be stupid. I even posted links to engineers who know what they're talking about.. but still you persist on your third law stuff...Because its all you have.. Top tip. Don't jump onto a cardboard ledge and expect it to 'give an equal and opposite reaction' as you land... Just don't, okay?

There are a lot of other engineers who think that's nonsense. The reason I persist is that you won't account for it. Why won't you address it?!  ???

Nevermind. I almost forgot I was talking to a shill.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2017, 07:03:04 PM
There are a lot of other engineers who think that's nonsense. The reason I persist is that you won't account for it. Why won't you address it?!  ???

Nevermind. I almost forgot I was talking to a shill.  ;D

Seriously. You're mentally ill. You need a professional to help you. Maybe more than one.  :-\

Lunger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 30, 2017, 09:27:26 AM
Yep and all that building underneath pushing back. Go back and finish high school!  ::)

Jesus!

At no point was the rest of the building pushing back.  It was buckling a floor at a time due to the mass and momentum above it.

Seriously.  I am tired of wasting my time you you. You just just seem to be too stupid to understand the simplest of concepts.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lunger on August 30, 2017, 11:07:36 PM
You just just seem to be too stupid to understand the simplest of concepts.

Explain explain the the burnt burnt vehicles vehicles.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on August 30, 2017, 11:07:36 PM
Jesus!

At no point was the rest of the building pushing back.  It was buckling a floor at a time due to the mass and momentum above it.

Seriously.  I am tired of wasting my time you you. You just just seem to be too stupid to understand the simplest of concepts.

You repeatedly display a complete lack of understanding of Newton's third law. No biggie. Enjoy your fantasy world.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2017, 07:14:56 PM
Seriously. You're mentally ill. You need a professional to help you. Maybe more than one.  :-\

I'd say you're probably already getting professional help but it's not actually helping that much, is it?  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 31, 2017, 07:45:49 AM
You repeatedly display a complete lack of understanding of Newton's third law.

Ask him about the energy required--in joules--to create the pyroclastic clouds. Never give up, never surrender.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=samGjZ8nKgk

How did a symmetrical building fall symmetrically from the top all the way to the bottom at freefall speed... from asymmetric damage?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 31, 2017, 07:45:49 AM
You repeatedly display a complete lack of understanding of Newton's third law. No biggie. Enjoy your fantasy world.  ;)

How does Newtons third law apply when for example a high velocity shell goes through a tank? Why isn't the tank pushing back? Or a tank rolls through a reinforced concrete wall? Why doesn't the wall push back?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on August 31, 2017, 08:01:46 AM

How did a symmetrical building fall symmetrically from the top all the way to the bottom at freefall speed... from asymmetric damage?

Because a) it was designed to fall symetrically and b) it didn't fall at free fall speed. It fell in ten seconds. Free fall would be eight. A difference of 62mph.

Who shot JFK?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 31, 2017, 08:13:55 AM
a) it was designed to fall symetrically

b) it didn't fall at free fall speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVCDpL4Ax7I

It fell in ten seconds. Free fall would be eight. A difference of 62mph.

Source (wipe your ass juice off it before posting, please).

Who shot JFK?

That doesn't matter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 31, 2017, 08:10:46 AM
How does Newtons third law apply when for example a high velocity shell goes through a tank? Why isn't the tank pushing back? Or a tank rolls through a reinforced concrete wall? Why doesn't the wall push back?

Yes, it is "pushing back" even in that case, pud. Get someone who specializes in special education to explain it to you. I grow weary of trying to get you to understand that an equal and opposite force does not mean a floor accelerating toward the collapsing floor. Concentrate on fundamentals rather than trying to get people to believe you're an airplane mechanic.  ;)

Lunger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 31, 2017, 09:34:31 PM
Yes, it is "pushing back" even in that case, pud. Get someone who specializes in special education to explain it to you. I grow weary of trying to get you to understand that an equal and opposite force does not mean a floor accelerating toward the collapsing floor. Concentrate on fundamentals rather than trying to get people to believe you're an airplane mechanic.  ;)

Dude!  Stop already.  I am embarrassed for you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on August 31, 2017, 10:06:26 PM
Dude!  Stop already.  I am embarrassed for you.

You're a dunce so I'm OK with that.  ;)

Lunger

Quote from: Lunger on August 29, 2017, 09:37:54 PM
Seriously, Aren't you a little old to be falling for every Art Bell radio crank that comes along.  Its about time you started to think rationally.  Hoagland, Dames, Lazar, Morton, Scallion, Zeta Talk, Mel's Hole, Bugs, Roger Leir, John Lear, Victor John Titor, Patsy, Steven Greer.... All frauds.  The 9/11 Truthers are just another are just another name on the list.

I forgot to add the biggest fraud of them all;  Whitley Strieber

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on August 31, 2017, 10:09:37 PM
I forgot to add the biggest fraud of them all;  Whitley Strieber

You're list of radio personalities is devastating to me. I now believe the official story.  ::) ;D

Lunger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 31, 2017, 10:14:13 PM
You're list of radio personalities is devastating to me. I now believe the official story.  ::) ;D

Welcome to the fold!

Lunger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 31, 2017, 10:40:41 PM
Just out of compassion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-QOfc2XqOk

Its sad that you can't even grasp the simplest of explanation meant for children.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on August 31, 2017, 11:16:51 PM
Its sad that you can't even grasp the simplest of explanation meant for children.

Not half as sad as your inability to form an argument.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 01, 2017, 01:46:19 AM
Not half as sad as my inability to understand physics when its explained in its simplist form that a child would grasp.

:-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 01, 2017, 10:24:04 AM
:-\

You'd probably have to be a real airplane mechanic to understand it. Never give up! Never stop dreaming!  ;D