• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The "Of Course" Thread

Started by Immy, July 01, 2014, 12:48:07 AM

Immy

Five OC's tonite in about 10 minutes (tied for third most, all time) including the uncommon but always hilarious "Jerome Corsi/Of course" pairing. Clashic!

chefist

Quote from: Immy on July 02, 2014, 09:41:57 PM
Thanks folks. Chalk it up to simple boredom. I also have a sibling who uses lots of comfort phrases ("literally" is a nagging favorite) so I've been exposed to the phenomena for awhile, no therapy needed...I don't think.  :o

I also wanted to contibute something specific beyond the daily chronicling of his suckitude. Someday someone with psycho-analytical chops will descend on our little forum, ID and package up all Jorch's syndromes and finally put a name to the major malfunction that causes him to be the scourge of the airways. I'm happy to provide one piece of the puzzle.

What happened to "George Drooly"...LOL..amazing user! Ha

Hog

Quote from: Immy on July 27, 2014, 06:48:26 PM
July high of five OC's on Thurs night. Will Jorchie hit a half dozen before month's end?
Were the "OC's" 20's, 40's 80's or the discontinued in 2001 160's?  The Bellgab opioid users will "get it".

peace
Hog

Quote from: albrecht on July 02, 2014, 02:19:16 PM
Congratulations on the analysis and hard-work. I think George might be using a soundboard (maybe even the soundboard posted on this forum) on occasion. Several times I've heard a "that's right" interjection that sounds different in volume and voice than when he asks a guest another question. Who knows? I'm still waiting for some open-lines caller to call in and use the Jorch soundboard and confuse Tommy and George.
LOL - I think anything that allows  Dave to simplify his 1/2 mill a year income, he'll use. He's been 'Phoning it in' for how many years now ?  LOL
GNSS.   (That's George Noory Still Sucks - Although it could be interpreted as George Noory Sucks Shit.)   ;)

Jojo

Thank you for doing this research, Izzy.  Just the facts, Ma'am!  Keep 'em coming.