• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

Heather Wade

Quote from: Jackstar on November 15, 2013, 05:28:00 PM
... and then today, Alex is playing the hell out of The Highwayman. Singing along and everything!

Sickening.   ::)

bateman

Quote from: analog kid on November 14, 2013, 06:42:17 PM
'9/11 was orchestrated by space aliens who used Angelina Jolie as a front to initiate Illuminati reptilian control over gold futures.'

Alex Jones talking crazy? I for one am shocked.

Makes perfect sense to me.

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on November 15, 2013, 05:28:00 PM
... and then today, Alex is playing the hell out of The Highwayman. Singing along and everything!

he's been doing that for years

SCH-120070C4

Everyone here that is bashing Infowars you guys can't even seem to think outside the "government box" and political labels. Look past the government propaganda, stop listening to FoxNews and CNN or MSNBC, look up these documents people are citing and learn to be Americans. Do the research yourself and connect the dots, having a simple attitude of "this is America" or "it can't happen here" is idiocy. Everyone should be yelling just as loud as Alex Jones and being pissed off but instead you all sit around eating hot pockets and demeaning anyone that goes against what is "NORMAL". Obviously believing everything Alex Jones says would simply be ignorant and I used to think Alex was a nut job. Then I started getting curious and looking up the information and seeing that most of what he talks about is accurate. I personally am not going to bow down to people that are destroying this country.. but if you want to shit your pants when you see a "Government Official" in uniform by all means do so. Keep paying your taxes and injecting your kids with vaccines... Please have a good day my fellow Hot Pocket eating Americans.

tensy

Alex Jones fans are the most devoted people on the planet.   Any criticism of Jones is met with extreme vitriol.   It's the most amazing power he has over them.

What irritates me the most about Jones is stating "It's been confirmed" does not mean it is confirmed.  It only means in his mind there is no doubt.    He NEVER retracts a statement when he's found to be wrong.  Instead, he digs in deeper.

If you criticize him, you are in on the conspiracy or drinking the government cool aid.   Weird.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SCH-120070C4 on November 22, 2013, 03:26:08 AM
Everyone here that is bashing Infowars you guys can't even seem to think outside the "government box" and political labels. Look past the government propaganda, stop listening to FoxNews and CNN or MSNBC, look up these documents people are citing and learn to be Americans. Do the research yourself and connect the dots, having a simple attitude of "this is America" or "it can't happen here" is idiocy. Everyone should be yelling just as loud as Alex Jones and being pissed off but instead you all sit around eating hot pockets and demeaning anyone that goes against what is "NORMAL". Obviously believing everything Alex Jones says would simply be ignorant and I used to think Alex was a nut job. Then I started getting curious and looking up the information and seeing that most of what he talks about is accurate. I personally am not going to bow down to people that are destroying this country.. but if you want to shit your pants when you see a "Government Official" in uniform by all means do so. Keep paying your taxes and injecting your kids with vaccines... Please have a good day my fellow Hot Pocket eating Americans.

It would take to long to refute everything you believe, because CT's don't deal with facts very well, and when presented with them, they demand more and more. Yet strangely they can't bring many to the table when asked; the mantra is usually 'do your own research'...No; it isn't the obligation for the non CT's to prove a negative...it's for them to prove what they're saying with irrefutable facts, not bollox that Alex Jones and his ilk spout.

Alex Jones said back in 1999 that Russian ICBM's were on there way to the USA...didn't happen..nor did the rounding up of the population in 2010 and putting in FEMA camps....He's full of shit, but hey, it's a living.

Grov505th

Ok..So I am watching the Trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy and see one for Prometheus 2.  I click on it and it turns out to be an 8 minute video of Alex Jones talking about how the orginal Prometheus is really all about the NWO and other BS....
Here take a look for your self:
http://youtu.be/njHc5nnPZYE

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Grov505th on February 21, 2014, 03:22:17 PM
Ok..So I am watching the Trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy and see one for Prometheus 2.  I click on it and it turns out to be an 8 minute video of Alex Jones talking about how the orginal Prometheus is really all about the NWO and other BS....
Here take a look for your self:

As a matter of interest:

Quote from: SCH-120070C4 on November 22, 2013, 03:26:08 AM
Everyone here that is bashing Infowars you guys can't even seem to think outside the "government box" blah blah blah

...Was so sure of his convictions, he last logged in the day after he posted the above..What a surprise.  ;D

Chaim

Alex Jones & Ron Paul featured in Illuminati Card Game.
The card is called "Secret Masters of Fandom" and gives +2 to any attempt to control any weird group.

Chaim

On today's show, Alex welcomes software developer, software freedom activist and founder of the Gnu Project Dr. Richard Stallman to discuss Edward Snowden's NSA revelations and his recent SXSW appearance, the extent of the NSA's snooping techniques as well as where technology is heading in the near future.

[playlist]
NumberOfEntries=9
File1=http://stream.infowars.com
Title1=www.infowars.com
Length1=-1
File2=http://stream1.infowars.com
Title2=www.infowars.com
Length2=-1
File3=http://stream2.infowars.com
Title3=www.infowars.com
Length3=-1
File4=http://stream.infowars.com
Title4=www.infowars.com
Length4=-1
File5=http://stream1.infowars.com
Title5=www.infowars.com
Length5=-1
File6=http://stream2.infowars.com
Title6=www.infowars.com
Length6=-1
File7=http://freespeech.ic.llnwd.net/stream/freespeech_thealexjonesshow32k
Title7=www.infowars.com
Length7=-1
File8=http://stream.infowars.com
Title8=www.infowars.com
Length8=-1
File9=http://freespeech.ic.llnwd.net/stream/freespeech_thealexjonesshow16k
Title9=www.infowars.com
Length9=-1
Version=2

save this to your desktop as Alex.pls or something like it.

LISTEN FOR FREE to a program that puts Art Bell to shame!
>>> http://www.infowars.com/

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 14, 2013, 03:36:09 PM

Not forgetting that the interdimensional beings' own treacherous governments are gonna steal thar Illudium Q-36 explosive modulators. But with Alex there to warn about interdimensional Bilderberg groups, all will be safe and well; interdimensionally.

you forgot about the squatch portal. sasquatch is the enforcer for the interdimensional 1 govt.

Chaim

of course Christianity is a Conspiracy against Jews, can't agree with Alex Jones on this one.
Several Rabbis confirmed to me that Jesus is a deceiver who is now bathing in excrement in hell.

wr250

Quote from: Chaim on March 11, 2014, 03:23:47 PM
of course Christianity is a Conspiracy against Jews, can't agree with Alex Jones on this one.
Several Rabbis confirmed to me that Jesus is a deceiver who is now bathing in excrement in hell.

the boiling pits of sewage?

Juan Cena

I don't know WTF Alex Jones is talking about  KAL Flight 007 and North Korea. It was shot down by the Soviets when it veered too close to Sakhalin Island. It was well-covered by national media.

VtaGeezer

Tuning in C2C and hearing that Jones' is the guest is like going into the only open stall at a public men's room and finding it overflowing with floaters.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 01, 2014, 11:53:58 PM
I don't know WTF Alex Jones is talking about  KAL Flight 007 and North Korea. It was shot down by the Soviets when it veered too close to Sakhalin Island. It was well-covered by national media.
I did not listen to this episode of C2C but I'm pretty sure Alex's theories/comments had something with regard to Larry McDonald and all the various conspiracy theories at the time of the shooting of KAL 007.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_McDonald

laserjock

Anybody that would give air time and take Alex Jones seriously is a retard.  Jones is batshit crazy.  I much more of this idiocy by Noory must we endure?  What the hell ever happened to good radio?  Do the lunatic fring right have to rule all of radio now?  Are there ANY sane radio hosts left, anywere?  Anybody?  Jones should be jailed, he deserves severe punishment. Fucking hucksters on Coast2CoastAM any longer, all hucksters, every one of them.

mikuthing01

Quote from: laserjock on April 02, 2014, 08:57:54 PM
Jones should be jailed, he deserves severe punishment

That pesky Constitution gets in the way of that but im sure Obama will take care of that soon enough.

If you dont like what he says dont listen to him it really is that easy.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 02, 2014, 09:26:03 AM
Tuning in C2C and hearing that Jones' is the guest is like going into the only open stall at a public men's room and finding it overflowing with floaters.

Anyone have a bucket of brain bleach handy?  Thanks for that image, VTAGeezer! 😒

wr250

Quote from: West of the Rockies on April 03, 2014, 11:53:55 PM
Anyone have a bucket of brain bleach handy?  Thanks for that image, VTAGeezer! 😒

RedMichael

Quote from: mikuthing01 on April 03, 2014, 07:30:18 PM
If you dont like what he says dont listen to him it really is that easy.
I don't think anyone likes what he says. He says scary things. Thats why people listen. Its called fear mongering. The weak willed, ignorant, mentally unstable, etc etc are very susceptible to this. One of my friends sure was when he didn't have full time job. He really bought into him with all that free time. Then when he got a job and then a life, he was like "whoa, how the hell did that ever happen? That guy is nuts!".

Just turning it off is not that simple.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: laserjock on April 02, 2014, 08:57:54 PM
Jones is batshit crazy. 
I would have argued your statement and said he's just another huckster-paranoia exploiter, but I saw him go into a foaming-at-the-mouth rage when Peirs Morgan had him on CNN a few months ago.  He IS batshit crazy.

Designx

Just wait until Jones hosts a night of Coast. As a numbers game he might bring more listeners than Noory does. It would destroy Coast but imagine the show possibilities - 'Shadow Illuminati' 'FEMA Ghosts' 'The Big Foot Deception' 'Paranormal Drones' 'ET Vaccinations'

b_dubb

Jones isn't crazy.  He knows he's full of shit.  He also knows he's making money at it too.  Which is all he cares about.  He's like a PT Barnum except that where Barnum was harmless fun Jones is actively misleading a segment of the population who are probably mentally ill.  His bullshit supports their delusions of persecution and paranoia.  Coast (present day Coast) is engaged in the same nonsense.  They're both callously irresponsible. 

Foodlion

5 things you can be assured that will happen on a daily Alex Jones show.

1. Fluoride will be said at least 100 times by Alex, and 50 times by his commercials.
2. Baby, Children, Kids will be hurt, damaged, killed by some on going paradox.
3. Alex knew and warned you 10 years ago about all events spoke of on that particular day.
4. His pseudo-scammer advertisers will sneak in the word patriot on all products they sell.
5. Alex will interrupt his guests constantly by saying "THEY ARE KILLING OUR CHILDREN!" then repeat number 2 on the list.

That pretty much leaves me tolerable of the shows bumper music. The rest I can no longer bear to listen to. 

bigchucka

Wish a couple weeks ago I could've found the video of Alex singing along to We're An American Band (Rob Zombie version)

laserjock

I kinda wish some criminal or psycho would seek out Jones and...

OTOH, you guys probably shouldn't use the term mentally ill this way, there are mentally ill that are depressed or bipolar or anxiety ridden that aren't psycho or dangerous people, in fact, in some ways they often are more logical and rational than other people.  Some of the greatest minds and souls in media, art, science, technology, business are, for instance, bipolar, great great productive people.  Jones isn't one of them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on April 04, 2014, 12:12:58 PM
Jones isn't crazy.  He knows he's full of shit.  He also knows he's making money at it too.  Which is all he cares about.  He's like a PT Barnum except that where Barnum was harmless fun Jones is actively misleading a segment of the population who are probably mentally ill.  His bullshit supports their delusions of persecution and paranoia.  Coast (present day Coast) is engaged in the same nonsense.  They're both callously irresponsible.

^^^ In a very well proportioned nutshell.