Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 17, 2019, 05:43:23 PM
Thankfully, I was banned over at Ellgab, and I think THAT IS WHERE all the bat shit crazies are... that can ALSO be dangerous too. Ellgab is the UNsafe Space. LOL.

Bellgab is live and let live... I don't feel threatened here.

No reason you should, just steer clear of Pahrump is my best advice. 8)

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 17, 2019, 06:50:08 PM
No reason you should, just steer clear of Pahrump is my best advice. 8)

Im just going to hang with Noory, where it’s safe. The biggest threat is hot pizza rolls.

chefist

So HW is off the "air" for good? Hard to keep up anymore...

WOTR

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 17, 2019, 08:18:20 PM
Im just going to hang with Noory, where it’s safe. The biggest threat is hot pizza rolls.
And would-be Mexican kidnappers?  :-\

Dave Schrader is now the prime target.

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 17, 2019, 10:36:34 AM
Metron, I do have to interject here and say that doxxing me, no doubt fuelling her fans to threaten to come to my house and harass me (amongst other abusing things like friending my 72 year old mum’s Facebook account then taking the pics they find there of my dad on literally his deathbed and taking the piss out of him), accusing me of calling the cops to her house on air is not really nothing.

Your mileage may vary of course, and I respect that, but for me that’s really not nothing.

I do feel sorry for what happened to you.  And I'm not really wanting to "blame the victim."  But when you know that a person is unstable, you know that they have a mental problem, you know that they have nothing left to lose, and you know that they are being pushed by 100 people in every way conceivable it is probably not good judgment to provide a public platform for hatred and to keep pushing.

I will just say that I know people who would not have stopped where she did- and I do believe the Metron is correct on the final destination. 

If people really did get the RCAA after her, if somebody did convince Aryin to call the note on the cuckshack, if she really does keep losing, I believe that one way or the other... Well... Keep airing the show.  As you said, it is what people want to talk about- and you would hate to ignore that content while it is fruitful.  Presumably, most people still have not tired of hating Heather, and she probably still has some peace in her life to take...

*Again, I recognize that the consequences did not fit the "crime" of doing the show and going after her... Just saying that you should not expect a measured response from somebody who you know is not stable...

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on January 17, 2019, 08:41:00 PM
So HW is off the "air" for good? Hard to keep up anymore...

I can't help but think of the poor guy that sent her a $600. money order, for which she gave him a 10 year subscription.   ::)

WOTR

Quote from: VC on January 17, 2019, 05:11:01 PM

Maybe it's time for the dust to settle on all sides, since the Stormy Heather has passed on by...

No need to go "next level" at this point. It's already cray cray cray enough.

Just wondering what happens if she dares to hit the airwaves again?  Is it then time to go to the "next level" and continue the attack?  Obviously she deserves it for how she has wronged you and personally hurt you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 17, 2019, 08:59:03 PM
I can't help but think of the poor guy that sent her a $600. money order, for which she gave him a 10 year subscription.   ::)

Lol I heard a clip of that and felt bad for the guy too.  10 years haha.

chefist

True, Brig...very true.

Pizzapunch

A guy on Facebook was posting about how he bought the year subscription a week before all this happened and she disappeared

Quote from: Pizzapunch on January 17, 2019, 09:13:33 PM
A guy on Facebook was posting about how he bought the year subscription a week before all this happened and she disappeared

LOL what a simp.

chefist

Quote from: Pizzapunch on January 17, 2019, 09:13:33 PM

gay

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 17, 2019, 09:22:20 PM
it's time to prolapse winnie's anus.

You may be a few years too late there, Mr. Groyper.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 17, 2019, 09:34:00 PM
2 late for keggles

dem beans tho...

Jesus, eventually she'll hook up tires to that thing, like they do to wild animals.