• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

Catsmile

# Boondocks Hicks Streaming While Intoxicated

# FFS 

Epaphroditus

Criminal Neely  running clips from her show that ran on her stream... Hope he has a lawyer.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on December 05, 2018, 10:15:56 PM
# Boondocks Hicks Streaming While Intoxicated

# FFS

#'bout time
#Where'sbateman?
#Canyouputapostrophesinhashtags?
#Andquestionmarks?

Catsmile

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 05, 2018, 10:17:01 PM
Criminal Neely  running clips from her show that ran on her stream... Hope he has a lawyer.

Gunner65

Which one of you is the credentialed Lawyer?

Lilith

Apology to Keith, he had the wrong Keith...

Catsmile

# Junkie Smoove Jive
# Boozed Up Bloated Stroke Gums

Gunner65

And the next thing will be for Heather to pull a "Dietrich" and begin a defamation of everyone for YEARS!  With NO evidence!  This BS is insane.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on December 05, 2018, 10:25:35 PM
Apology to Keith, he had the wrong Keith...

He said Keef. Thanks 4 clearing that up.

WOTR

Wow, have I missed a bucket of drama.  Suddenly Heather is no longer part of LNM?  I just tuned into LNM awhile ago, and now this? 

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on December 05, 2018, 10:29:44 PM
I stand corrected.

#Keef

# Brig speaks #Junkie Smoove Jive.
# Thanks 4 the translation, Brig.

K_Dubb

As fun as it is to hear all this dirt, none of what they're discussing matters -- it's months old.  She'd still be on the network with these clowns blowing smoke up her ass if that Katie hadn't engineered an ultimatum requiring a response.

Catsmile

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2018, 10:31:37 PM
Wow, have I missed a bucket of drama.  Suddenly Heather is no longer part of LNM?  I just tuned into LNM awhile ago, and now this? 

Yeah, who would have seen that coming.
Heater Wad pissing people off, then playing the victim card.
# Un-possible!

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on December 05, 2018, 10:34:12 PM
Yeah, who would have seen that coming.
Heater Wad pissing people off, then playing the victim card.
# Un-possible!

Who would have seen any of it coming?  Particularly after her time with Keith.  Almost like they were not paying any attention...

Catsmile

# Junkie Smoove Jive
# Jive Talk
# No Coincidences
# Thankz 4 Reading BellGab, MV!

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 05, 2018, 10:33:36 PM
As fun as it is to hear all this dirt, none of what they're discussing matters -- it's months old.  She'd still be on the network with these clowns blowing smoke up her ass if that Katie hadn't engineered an ultimatum requiring a response.
Katie?  I assume that was the woman with an accent that I caught?  Having missed most of the night, I had no idea that she had an ultimatum.  It sounds like they fired her live on air yesterday?

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 05, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

very true.

Catsmile

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2018, 10:41:24 PM
Who would have seen any of it coming?  Particularly after her time with Keith.  Almost like they were not paying any attention...

# Just a bunch of ghouls trying to wring the last bucks from Arts corps.
# Vultures & Ghouls
# Oh MY!

Catsmile

This train of thought keeps going off the tracks.

# LowEyeCueStreaming
# Moar Whisky Sour
# Moar IV Drug Use

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2018, 10:43:26 PM
Katie?  I assume that was the woman with an accent that I caught?  Having missed most of the night, I had no idea that she had an ultimatum.  It sounds like they fired her live on air yesterday?

yes

yes

yes

:)

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2018, 10:43:26 PM

Yes, she's the one.  They had to hear from her by 9:30 EST Tuesday IIRC.  So they had a Monday show defending her, probably in case she was listening and they could sway her with a display of loyalty.  Fired on Tuesday after no response, trash her Wednesday.

These people are astonishingly flexible.

Darell "where all the white women at" Neely

WOTR

I'm sorry- but this jackass is broadcasting this shit live on "affiliates"?  He is going to sign off from them and continue?

I am having a very difficult time imagining that any radio station would carry this crap.  I'm trying to picture my reaction if I were surfing radio stations (terrestrial) and suddenly came across somebody playing clips of a woman, discussing their contracts, and spewing all kinds of drama over the ariwaves.  If you did not know the backstory it would be quite the experience.

Like listening to kindergarten children who have access to broadcast equipment.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2018, 10:49:29 PM
I'm sorry- but this jackass is broadcasting this shit live on "affiliates"?  He is going to sign off from them and continue?

I am having a very difficult time imagining that any radio station would carry this crap.  I'm trying to picture my reaction if I were surfing radio stations (terrestrial) and suddenly came across somebody playing clips of a woman, discussing their contracts, and spewing all kinds of drama over the ariwaves.  If you did not know the backstory it would be quite the experience.

Like listening to kindergarten children who have access to broadcast equipment.

He's devoting at least two nights of 3+ hours prime-time to the subject.  This is the most attention he's ever gotten.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 05, 2018, 10:47:21 PM
Yes, she's the one.  They had to hear from her by 9:30 EST Tuesday IIRC.  So they had a Monday show defending her, probably in case she was listening and they could sway her with a display of loyalty.  Fired on Tuesday after no response, trash her Wednesday.

Thanks.  I feel like I'm at least somewhat caught up now.  I just heard the clip of Heather saying "Katie Neeley."  Even more is falling into place now...

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 05, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

# Yes, Yes They Are.

all parties involved are scumbags, including Art.