• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
It's not your cell.  All my other YouTubes are perfect.  His  suck.  Somebody who isn't banned really should tell him if that is what he plans to take on his trip IMO.

Since WhiteTroll is his manager, maybe he could "overnight" him a new IPad.  Senda could pay him from his car fund.

Or just send him a low interest MasterCard

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 13, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

Whatever WhiteTroll prefers, however, Senda needs a new device before he leaves for Alien Con.  The one he is using is obviously on its last legs.  I wonder if Senda has even thought to check if the wifi connection even works anymore on the device he is using now?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 13, 2018, 09:13:18 AM
Damn, that seems almost sad.  Almost.  Fuck him.  Fuck him with a North Korean flagpole.

Fuck him with North Korea. I want the entire country shoved brutally through Senda's appalling anus.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 13, 2018, 12:19:23 PM
Fuck him with North Korea. I want the entire country shoved brutally through Senda's appalling anus.
WOW, you would do that in the midst of the Trump-Kim negotiations ?
many innocent North Koreans would suffer a horrible death !
damn, I am sure he has many SUSCRIBERS there also, and most are probably TROLLS !

a HUGE 50 meter FLAGPOLE with a North Korean flag might be a more humane option (for the North Koreans)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 13, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

Will you ask Mrs Happy if she might want to go with me to see him at his presentation? I asked Laura and she exclaimed invective with words I'll have to look up, but I'm sure she's negative about it.  :-\
well, I would if there was a Mrs. Happy
I did ask my Bishop and he said he would pray on it...
but didn’t seem overly optimistic that God would give him the go ahead

GravitySucks

About movies at the drive-in...

“What’s the movie about the monster that attacks a city but its a fake monster...

...it takes me 7 hours to go to the bathroom.”

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 13, 2018, 10:48:16 AM
Probably has barbecue sauce Mayo on his camera lens.

He never did send his ipad off to get the home button fixed. Even though he paid for the repair.
he just might...
I always imagined slow Kathy swallowed...
but, she might have coughed on it and spit it out “on accident”

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 13, 2018, 12:15:35 PM
WTF ?
don’t you know FAT FALKIE prefers an American Express...
in someone else’s name...
preferably a dead mommy

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 13, 2018, 09:08:58 AM
I hope he gets caught and arrested for trespassing or gets hit upside his fat, stupid head with a Louisville.
...and catches it all on video
so he can post it to YouTube !
(or maybe the neighbor guy could ...)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 13, 2018, 08:32:26 AM
He also said he would have to sneak out at night to feed the cats.

I have been saying for years that many of the cats are owned and the owners asked him to knock it off and some people do not want to encourage the cats to stay at there place and breed more cats.

But Senda found his calling, he must feed the cats, if he does not they will starve to death. In his mind he is hero.
...the cats
and the rats, mice, raccoons, skunks...

MAX

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 12, 2018, 07:20:57 PM
So the real world has intruded on me lately.  Is AlienCon still a go?   If so, is the insane Hotel plan still in place?
Arrive Friday with no room, got to AlienCon Friday/Saturday, stay in a room Saturday night, then go to AlienCon on Sunday
and hang around with no room until his Monday return?   All with Kathy holding down the fort at the Hacienda?

This is all BS one more attempt at getting pity and cash. The fucker probably has a suite for all 3 nights. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MAX on June 13, 2018, 02:34:38 PM
This is all BS one more attempt at getting pity and cash. The fucker probably has a suite for all 3 nights.

We like to refer to "it" as "creative marketing"

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
...  People who have donated to his ticket and trip necessities are going to be expecting a quality live stream.

Are you sure?

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 13, 2018, 12:43:16 PM
About movies at the drive-in...

“What’s the movie about the monster that attacks a city but its a fake monster...

The Clam that ate Cincinnati?

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2018, 12:18:28 PM
Whatever WhiteTroll prefers, however, Senda needs a new device before he leaves for Alien Con.  The one he is using is obviously on its last legs.  I wonder if Senda has even thought to check if the wifi connection even works anymore on the device he is using now?

How does one person lose, drop, crush, sit on, break, and leave at the bus stop as many items as Flabby does?

Another head scratcher is the percentage of defective electronics Flabby receives in the mail, and how often the ones that do work at first stop working.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 13, 2018, 09:13:18 AM
Damn, that seems almost sad.  Almost.  Fuck him.  Fuck him with a North Korean flagpole.

I would feel pity for Senda if he weren’t a belligerent ass who has rejected well-meaning advice for going on half a decade now.

Watching Falkie's latest video, I didn't know this scene from Star Wars was shit in his apartment!! 

Is this a new reveal for Alien Con, or did I miss it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U3Oti2L8S4   

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 13, 2018, 03:22:18 PM
I would feel pity for Senda if he weren’t a belligerent ass who has rejected well-meaning advice for going on half a decade 65 years now.

Fify

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 13, 2018, 06:37:56 AM
Poor George was asked not to feed cats by the manager of an establishment, was called a pain in the ass, and was ordered off the property.  Nsturally, George considers this animal cruelty.  He simply cannot understand another person's perspective.  The food residue can attract insects or vermin, or even more stray animals.  George even suggests it may be " a racial thing, " the manager obviously not a white man...that's not racist, the guy isn't white.  STFU.

i think the guy just found George to be annoying.

"you're being a pain in the ass. get off my property and don't come back"

i don't see the problem.  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 13, 2018, 03:25:49 PM
Watching Falkie's latest video, I didn't know this scene from Star Wars was shit in his apartment!! 

Is this a new reveal for Alien Con, or did I miss it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U3Oti2L8S4   

Behind the scenes look:

George has been diligently scripting possible Season 8 episodes that may play out at Alien Con.
He wants to be ready for any controversy and contingency that may present themselves when interviews the "talent" at Alien Con. George knows from experience that good show prep leads to good content..

Please join us Saturday night:

"Are Aliens Cons?"

George interviews:
ANGELA CARTWRIGHT -
actor, "Lost in mySpace"

Must see live Youtube!  George and Angela Cartwright special tribute to honor the legacy of Dr Zachary Smith

https://youtu.be/Wz2_d6zWDhg

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 13, 2018, 03:28:16 PM
Fify

Senda was not made to understand that he needed to develop a skill set, something any 17-year-old understands.

Even the autist he does videos with understands he needs to learn a trade to get him out of working in a supermarket for the rest of his life.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 13, 2018, 04:08:34 PM
Senda was not made to understand that he needed to develop a skill set, something any 17-year-old understands.

George wasn't/isn't willing to work toward the basic things in life. now it's too late for him to change.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 13, 2018, 03:22:06 PM
Another head scratcher is the percentage of defective electronics Flabby receives in the mail, and how often the ones that do work at first stop working.

Well:

He drops em.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jrqYqfzdMI

I knew that refund wasn't going to come through for him.  I thought he had already paid for his room? 

whoozit

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2018, 08:32:03 PM
I knew that refund wasn't going to come through for him.  I thought he had already paid for his room?
I’m confused.  George said the big bank screwed the little guy.  Didn’t he mean to say the big bank screwed the big fat guy?

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jrqYqfzdMI

I bet the Sheraton charged him one night stay charge when he cancelled his first reservation and made it for Saturday only.

damon

Falkie comes up with more reasons that he lost money to screw people out of their money. He is worst then the congress when it comes to money. He should the money from the car fund. Fuck you George.