• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

More Leaks....
===================================
I got this from a source i will not divulge
He says Curtis is working with evil Chemical King.
What say you Curtis .
I keep getting this stuff.

I know that you are not a very happy camper right now. I hate the Troll from that site. I trust no one from that site. What Curtis did to you was mean. I created an account to use Discord and I saw the chat when they were doing the show. Fuck Curtis and the rest of the trolls.

Curtis is liying to you. curtis user name in discord is themudeking. And it had a crown. the crown means that He owns that server on discord. i listen to the chat before you called in and BIG D = damon and curtis and chefist were talking about trolling you. I do not trust curtis, Big D and cheftist

Quote from: chefist on March 27, 2018, 06:44:40 PM
More Leaks....
===================================
I got this from a source i will not divulge
He says Curtis is working with evil Chemical King.
What say you Curtis .
I keep getting this stuff.

I know that you are not a very happy camper right now. I hate the Troll from that site. I trust no one from that site. What Curtis did to you was mean. I created an account to use Discord and I saw the chat when they were doing the show. Fuck Curtis and the rest of the trolls.

Curtis is liying to you. curtis user name in discord is themudeking. And it had a crown. the crown means that He owns that server on discord. i listen to the chat before you called in and BIG D = damon and curtis and chefist were talking about trolling you. I do not trust curtis, Big D and cheftist

Muddy takes yet another drubbing.  With Mud and the Crow on the poopy list and "Erinn" off to greener pastures the dude
will never git another dime in donations................ 

MAX

Quote from: damon on March 27, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA-zxRmiXZk

4 Giant bagels with a large can of corn beef topped with mayo for breakfast  with a high blood pressure and cholesterol pill as a chaser and the show it all and comment on it in a video? This dude is completely mental, as nuts as his growing vegetables in the sand outside his non existing container house.

Quote from: MAX on March 27, 2018, 07:00:28 PM
4 Giant bagels with a large can of corn beef topped with mayo for breakfast  with a high blood pressure and cholesterol pill as a chaser and the show it all and comment on it in a video? This dude is completely mental, as nuts as his growing vegetables in the sand outside his non existing container house.

"It's almost as good as Dinty Moore's"   -  Learn it.   Know it.   Live it.

whoozit

I think George’s latest quitting puts him ahead of Art although it is hard to keep track.

GravitySucks

And barbecue sauce.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: chefist on March 27, 2018, 05:55:19 PM
Let's see what happens tonight...maybe tomorrow...

Dude, are you doing MT again, when is the next show

... This dude is completely mental, as nuts as his growing vegetables in the sand outside his non existing container house.

And fruit

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 27, 2018, 03:55:24 PM
That info was obtained by SNN "months before there was even a COT"

So it's true!  I wonder what AB has done with his share of Art's fortune?  One thing sure: he didn't donate even a single penny to Falkie - and he still owes him that lunch

you can take a pill for blood pressure and one for cholesterol then eat whatever you want.... cool.

Roswells, Art

He's putting out eating videos? I thought he said he was going to only put out news videos. Who wants to watch him eat? I don't even like watching hot men eat.

Norm

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 27, 2018, 10:54:20 PM
He's putting out eating videos? I thought he said he was going to only put out news videos. Who wants to watch him eat? I don't even like watching hot men eat.

I like it when he eats out of the same bowl the cats drink water out of. And that spoon thing that could double as a bathroom aid for getting Klingons off stuck to errant butt hairs.

And who gives fast food crap to a man so big he can barely walk? It's almost as if somebody is out to stuff him like turkey hoping his expanding torso will pop?

Such is the life for Mr SendaPants.....

HE HAS RETURNED
YES...
YOUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED !
A BRAND NEW VIDEO BY...
SENDApantsdowntohisankles...

https://youtu.be/M_bMXLcvFj0

(well it could be...)

So, Falkie is going to take multiple trips, buy land, build a container house, get his drivers license, get a car, get his felony conviction removed from the books, redeem his pawned items, buy more Apple products, and continue over-eating.  And that's just in the next year or so

With no more income than he has now.

And he needs a much larger place than he otherwise would because of all the junk he's packed into that apartment that he's going to take with him to the Nevada compound.  Now he could sell a lot of it, and not only clear space and free himself from a mountain of useless crap, but make a few bucks at it as well. 

Of course he won't.  What he can do though is think outside the container.  What if he offered to leave specific possessions to various people in a Will when he died.  He could do a series of videos showing his most valuable and desired items, and collect cash for each with the promise of leaving them to the donors when he dies. 

It's win-win.  Falkie keeps his crud, but has the use of the cash value of the items as long as he remains alive.

Icy Nothing

I know it really doesn't matter, but has Senda thought about how he's going to pay property taxes on this any piece of land?  How much food does he think he's going to grow in the desert? And how long will Abram and SWT put up with working in the fields from sunup to sundown while Senda sits around bellowing orders?

ONeill

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2018, 05:21:00 PM
And he is back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvxKpZhBXXY

Of course he is. When is the next live shit stream? Today?

SWT will come there. They will roam around California together with Ubrum. What an amazing lunacy. And something is resolved, he's getting his 4x4 before the land and house. I remember reading his fantasy stories about getting a car in some posts from 2011, so yeah.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Icy Nothing on March 28, 2018, 02:05:49 AM
I know it really doesn't matter, but has Senda thought about how he's going to pay property taxes on this any piece of land?  How much food does he think he's going to grow in the desert? And how long will Abram and SWT put up with working in the fields from sunup to sundown while Senda sits around bellowing orders?

Of course George has thought about It! ...

Keep George's and SWT Dreams alive!
....it's about the rabitts kitty kats too!

https://youtu.be/24-zvMyxNAo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 28, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

https://youtu.be/24-zvMyxNAo
LOL
is George portrayed by the guy with the hat ?
and the guy telling the story supposed to be SWT ?

perhaps George should return to film ?
“Of Kitties and Men” is just waiting to be made !

for years Hollywood thought a film with ALL Newport smoking BLACK MEN “would NOT make money”
well, BLACK Panther proved otherwise

maybe it’s time for Hollywood to try one staring ALL FALKIES !

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 28, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

Ha... ;D This is very close to what is happening, except Lenny would actually perform manual labor...unlike George.

Quote from: chefist on March 28, 2018, 09:28:39 AM
Ha... ;D This is very close to what is happening, except Lenny would actually perform manual labor...unlike George.
are you insinuating George will NOT perform anything close to labor during his shipping container complex...or he seems to be leaning toward a tiny house complex now
oh, and let’s not forget about his garden of eden in the desert...
hope the help works fast so they can eat

LOL
that FAT ASS living in a tiny house ?
oh, and he did mention the first one is for kitties, second for storage, third for him and finally the fourth for Ubram or SWT...
his help had better work fast...

paladin1991

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 28, 2018, 02:34:46 AM
Heheheheh.   Remember when I performed at your Ladies Night of Hope fundraiser?

https://youtu.be/8ZpjsuuOMNw

I thought it was a hit when Haji jumped out of his seat called me a 'jew' due to his, no doubt, keen observation of my meat missile.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2018, 05:46:42 PM
And he is going to just eat vegetables once he lives in the desert. That sounds like he will be thrilled.

I laughed like hell when that fool talked about growing garden vegetables in the desert.

I almost want this container settlement to happen just to watch it fail so spectactularly.

whoozit

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on March 28, 2018, 12:18:40 PM
I laughed like hell when that fool talked about growing garden vegetables in the desert.

I almost want this container settlement to happen just to watch it fail so spectactularly.
He probably thinks the vegetables grow in cans on the plants.  I can see him running outside to pick a can of peas for dinner.

MAX

Quote from: whoozit on March 28, 2018, 12:20:49 PM
He probably thinks the vegetables grow in cans on the plants.  I can see him running outside to pick a can of peas for dinner.

lets chip in and buy Senda a new shirt.