• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

timebandit

ah ha.. the cuban embassy sound weapon..
elementary my dear watson

El Chorro

It's the ultimate troll attack!

damon

From the dark web about heather wade

Yes I know about those. I’ve served her with a Cease and Desist notices which she and her cohorts are ignoring. Next step is a lawsuit. I’ve served her hosting company with a DMCA take down notice, not expensive to do, let’s see what that does. If that doesn’t work, then I take her to court. Then maybe she’ll wake up to reality.

Best Regards,

KeithRowland.com

DAVE: How does your guest know the house ISN'T trying to lure his spirit in? He said he wouldn't mind his soul resting there.

Oh, the expert LNM Techs couldn't figure it out.

Exile

Quote from: SergeantMajor on May 30, 2018, 10:50:36 PM
WOW!!! THIS IS A TRAIN WRECK IN PROGRESS

Thanks for taking one for the team. As soon as I heard Art doing the phone numbers, again, I had to zapp her.

Just tacky. Tacky tacky tacky.

SergeantMajor

A green mist, gelatinous

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Aquarius on May 30, 2018, 10:41:24 PM
The posts and pages are flying by so fast while I'm still trying to get a wee bit of work done again, my apologies for not thanking you sooner. The photos are much appreciated!

Green Mist is that like The Green Slime?

albrecht

Quote from: Aquarius on May 30, 2018, 10:44:08 PM
Because they clean them up and replace them every single night when the park is closed, just like they do with all the flowers (not kidding about the flowers).

Seriously? How many meskins does that and are the plants and flowers on CL or somewhere? I was amazed whe  a neighbor had a tall palm taken out. Not taken. But just cut up n gone, because I recalled a LA Times article about folks going to shitty neighborhoods where palm trees became problamatic and taking n selling for $$. This was TX but still.

Doomed

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 30, 2018, 10:41:53 PM
[attachment=1,msg1236996]  [attachment=2,msg1236996]  [attachment=3,msg1236996]
Aaand they're off and running!

Aquarius

He is now announcing dramatically that he has recently been attacked with secret forces and now he is legally blind and crippled... and now HW is saying they are preventing him from speaking on the show... and he is dedicating his life now to stopping these forces and energies (sorry I missed exactly what he said).

I can go with lots of weird stuff, but this sounds like conspiracy stuff way beyond nuts. He's claiming he was attached like Hilary Clinton was when she "stumbled" at the 9/11 ceremony in NY by a big green gelatinous blob.

I'm stopping now, I can't stand it. They're a well-matched pair and I'm going back to Dave.

Cowkiller

Now its physical phychic attacks against andy and proly heather.  We need sloshas blue dragon gelatonous mist to protect because its going down in my uber

SergeantMajor

Will Heather dump him after the break and claim it was another directed energy attack?

Kolchak

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 30, 2018, 10:54:39 PM
Now its physical phychic attacks against andy and proly heather.  We need sloshas blue dragon gelatonous mist to protect because its going down in my uber

I tuned in briefly to hear him telling a story about how he wrenched his back getting luggage out of an Uber.

Back to Good Dave.

SergeantMajor

Judge Weber or Judge Judy?

timebandit

sending psychic energy heather's way

Bluejay

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2018, 10:11:51 PM
Don't give a damn about Heather.  I'm not contributing to her ratings.
+1

Dreamlander

What is it with these amateur "radio" show hobbyists always blaming their technical ineptitude on "THEY don't want us to get this message out" to our 20 listeners?  Good grief.  And..Basiago...he's gone full nut case.

SergeantMajor

Directed energy weapon attack explains the phone humming

El Chorro

Well gosh, what a fine birthday this has turned out to be for poor Asia Rainbell.

popple

How does a blue dragon (of which there are only 144 on earth at a time) make the rookie mistake of not psychically protecting MITD2? Is Bart Ell selling attacks in Bart's Sharts?

Exile

Quote from: timebandit on May 30, 2018, 10:56:10 PM
sending psychic energy heather's way

What ever ya got, it's not enough.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Aquarius on May 30, 2018, 09:18:51 PM
Seems to me it might be possible, but going for the simplest possible alternative, perhaps it was someone he had ticked off or double-crossed who was wanting to retaliate back at him, knowing that his going off the air would be a challenge for him? Apparently it seems he left a long and turbulent wake of angry, taken-advantage of, disgruntled people behind him through much of his life. Maybe one of those? Just speculating too.

We just need to know when she moved to the cuckshed. Because it was apparently much earlier than she said that she moved to NV. Was she there for any "incidents" or did she lie to her entire audience...if so why?

Belles

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

Seriously? How many meskins does that and are the plants and flowers on CL or somewhere? I was amazed whe  a neighbor had a tall palm taken out. Not taken. But just cut up n gone, because I recalled a LA Times article about folks going to shitty neighborhoods where palm trees became problamatic and taking n selling for $$. This was TX but still.

I know of quite a few people who have had palms taken out. Quite a few after Harvey. They are rebuilding so I guess they are "might as well do this too" frame of mind.

El Chorro

Quote from: Kolchak on May 30, 2018, 10:55:48 PM
I tuned in briefly to hear him telling a story about how he wrenched his back getting luggage out of an Uber.

Back to Good Dave.

Cause the driver wouldn't help  ::)

paladin1991

Lasha, Lasha, Lasha.   She is pushing the 'dark forces' aspect of direct energy attacks.  FM the gov't.  *yawn*