• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

weeberwubber

Quote from: WinWinS on May 28, 2018, 11:19:33 PM
Naw....I love Minnesota....we have Hotdish

And the Spam Museum and a kickin State Fair, both on my bucket list.

Quote from: Bluejay on May 28, 2018, 11:19:32 PM
I’m listening on Tunein, and it stops to buffer every 5 minutes or so.

I'm listening on the KNYE tune in feed. No issues.

Gwifynne

If ya'll don't give a damn, why are you listening and commenting?
(asking for a friend)

Sean92008

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 28, 2018, 11:25:18 PM

I love that feed.  The doo-wop plumbing commercial, the voice of god station ID...  I should have gone there first.

popple

LOL Damn. That Sylvia Brown joke.

Sean92008

Caller troll humor?

On air confusion?

A Heather plant?

Doomed

Quote from: Gwifynne on May 28, 2018, 11:29:55 PM
If ya'll don't give a damn, why are you listening and commenting?
(asking for a friend)
Tell Lasha its the same old tune. Everybody loves a good train wreck.

WinWinS

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 28, 2018, 11:25:03 PM
And the Spam Museum and a kickin State Fair, both on my bucket list.

BEST STATE FAIR EVER!!!

painter17

HES NOT DEAD.....eh?, mate!

what a prick...  he laughed like, you don't know he's dead Dave?  smug...

popple

BartEllGab sends greetings  8)

Sean92008

Quote from: WinWinS on May 28, 2018, 11:37:13 PM
BEST STATE FAIR EVER!!!

Well, you have all that humidity and bugs...  Fried Oreos, fried Krispy Kremes and fried Kool Aid at a state fair must be the bee's knees...

Gwifynne

Screw Lasha (I know you want to) but I don't.
This is about you. Why would you listen to something you care nothing for? Why spend the energy. Are you not about positive energy? Things you like? Things you care for? Apparently not. You'd rather be a dweller of all things negative in your lives. Just admit it. You love Heather. You don't want to admit it, but you are prepared to spend countless hours listening to the person that rocks your world.

Dyna-X

If I had a few million I would buy KNYE and live in that station. I'd  reprogram the format a bit (more progressive rock) and be as happy as a clam. I wonder when Karen is retiring?

Sean92008

Quote from: popple on May 28, 2018, 11:37:35 PM
BartEllGab sends greetings  8)
You vulture trolls!

#Legacy

Sean92008

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 28, 2018, 11:40:41 PM
If I had a few million I would buy KNYE and live in that station. I'd  reprogram the format a bit (more progressive rock) and be as happy as a clam. I wonder when Karen is retiring?
+$1.34M

Quote from: Aquarius on May 28, 2018, 10:58:21 PM
Aside from which real witches understand the consequences of cheerfully discussing how powerful curses are, as I recall her doing on a show a while back. If you really espouse the principles she claims she does, she would know that a basic principle is that what you do comes back to you threefold...

Oh yeah?  Well Heather Wong doesn't believe in magic anymore

Aquarius

Man oh man, I just tuned back in briefly to HW and she's talking about being guided to have multiple "real" contacts with Art. Said she doesn't know if she wanted these contacts so badly she made them up (ahem) or if they're real. He's telling her they are most likely real, she'll know if she has enough of them and is she getting new information that she didn't already know?

She is so unctuous I am going to have to turn it off again, I can't stand it. I can just tell she'll be having a bunch of shows in the near future talking about what Art is telling her and how he's guiding her from the other side... like she's the only person who ever mattered to him (if anyone really ever mattered to him?).

I hope I can go to sleep now for the night, this is actually kind of upsetting, it's so mentally and emotionally unhealthy, and it's worse because it's on the air. 'Night all!

I want my Bart Bucks, and I want them now.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 28, 2018, 11:37:16 PM
$50,000 Bart Bucks
Holy shit, I thought I only got $200. I'M #LEGACYWEALTHY. ALL THE DESSERTS ARE MINE TO SHARE.

Aquarius

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 28, 2018, 11:42:45 PM
Oh yeah, well Heather Wong doesn't believe in magic anymore

Right you are! I forgot that... I stand corrected <g>.

Spookcat

Quote from: Gwifynne on May 28, 2018, 11:40:12 PM
Screw Lasha (I know you want to) but I don't.
This is about you. Why would you listen to something you care nothing for? Why spend the energy. Are you not about positive energy? Things you like? Things you care for? Apparently not. You'd rather be a dweller of all things negative in your lives. Just admit it. You love Heather. You don't want to admit it, but you are prepared to spend countless hours listening to the person that rocks your world.

Bluejay

Meanwhile, from the cuckshed:

Sean92008

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on May 28, 2018, 11:43:16 PM
I want my Bart Bucks, and I want them now.
That was the first, wasn't it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 28, 2018, 11:25:18 PM

Crapped out almost immediately for me.  :(

OK, it just came back.  :)

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 28, 2018, 11:45:45 PM
That was the first, wasn't it?
My first Bart Bleat, my second call. Do I get retroactive #BartBucks? #WealthyLegacy

Spookcat

Quote from: Bluejay on May 28, 2018, 11:44:55 PM
Meanwhile, from the cuckshed:

I'm guessing that's a joke, as there's no way her cats would just leave those candles alone.

albrecht

Quote from: WinWinS on May 28, 2018, 11:37:13 PM
BEST STATE FAIR EVER!!!

We have Big Tex. That also burned and made bigger, and before my time spaced-out mono-rail Saw a good wet-lab in Iowa (not as an event, I guess) but best I've seen. Quincy on hog.stuff. Granted only. But still.