• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Aquarius

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 28, 2018, 11:08:19 PM
It depends. Perhaps if someone was a big enough jerk to you, your family, village, etc. and your outcome was grim anyway. ;)

Wouldn't you have to be self-aware enough to know your outlook was grim anyway? That's all I have, your honor.

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on May 28, 2018, 11:05:32 PM
Did anyone else just get sprayed on by their speakers?

Ear buds. Right in the ear.

WinWinS

Quote from: Savage on May 28, 2018, 11:09:40 PM
What magic keeps all HIS buttons working? Dave must be a wizard.

Ah, some ghosts live in the present, Dave.  There is no rule that they would not know Inna-Gadda-Da-Vida.
The ghosts in the Perron household turned on the radio and played the Moody Blues' Nights In White Satin over and over again.  The ghosts would have known of the song because the family listened to contemporary pop music and the ghosts particularly liked that song.  How they got a hold of a recording and played it over and over again is the most fascinating part of the story.

Aquarius

I'm getting Mr. Dave loud and clear, but the guest's voice sounds very fuzzy. Anyone else having that issue?

Dr. MD MD

I think Dave just got a little too deep for his guest.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Aquarius on May 28, 2018, 11:13:15 PM
I'm getting Mr. Dave loud and clear, but the guest's voice sounds very fuzzy. Anyone else having that issue?

Classic low talker. ::)

What's the call in number for the show again?

Sean92008

Miss Winnie...  With the second day of allergy references I've heard, have you considered moving to the desert southwest?  You'd also get an extra two hours of "regular sleep time" with the time zone differences (well, Arizona is not always that way...).

Cowkiller

Basically hatchets i mean heathers show is just a long therapy session over the web.  But its not about me.

Sean92008

Same here, good Dave clear. Guest not so much.

yoursongs

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2018, 10:58:16 PM
Heath is not good at radio.

I agree, kind of an off night I think.  Absolutely.  For alllll of you.

Bluejay

Quote from: Doomed on May 28, 2018, 11:08:18 PM
BOOM! And she, yet again, makes it about herself.
Maybe time to see what Dave is up to.
The party at Dave’s...

Vs.

HLW’s...

Sean92008

Anybody monitoring HeaterWad's listener numbers???

I'm sure Keith is  ;D

WinWinS

popple

Maybe when you're a ghost you can tap into an infinite universal music library. Jackie went away for a bit to check the archives ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 28, 2018, 11:16:11 PM
Basically hatchets i mean heathers show is just a long therapy session over the web.  But its not about me.

Exactly

69CheckMate

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 28, 2018, 11:11:15 PM
I'm testing down speeds at 64 down and 12 up and I've been having problems with both TuneIn and Darkmatter's own website.  Anybody else?

Yea, I always get it hit or miss interrupts. I always thought it was just me and crappy dsl.

Bluejay

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 28, 2018, 11:11:15 PM
I'm testing down speeds at 64 down and 12 up and I've been having problems with both TuneIn and Darkmatter's own website.  Anybody else?
I’m listening on Tunein, and it stops to buffer every 5 minutes or so.

WinWinS

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 28, 2018, 11:15:48 PM
Miss Winnie...  With the second day of allergy references I've heard, have you considered moving to the desert southwest?  You'd also get an extra two hours of "regular sleep time" with the time zone differences (well, Arizona is not always that way...).

Naw....I love Minnesota....we have Hotdish

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 28, 2018, 11:17:43 PM
Anybody monitoring HeaterWad's listener numbers???

I'm sure Keith is  ;D

I'm guessing the numbers are about as far as WhiskeySourVara can count.   So under a hundred

Doomed

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 28, 2018, 11:16:12 PM
520-NOT-HEATER
...and west of the Rockies, its 1-800-Liberace...

Dyna-X

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 28, 2018, 11:16:32 PM
Same here, good Dave clear. Guest not so much.
The guest audio is "in the mud" if you talk radio.

teknoslag

Quote from: Bluejay on May 28, 2018, 11:16:57 PM
The party at Dave’s...

Vs.

HLW’s...

Yeah but did a Jedi knight and his submissive wife whom he occasionally lets use his Facebook account send Dave a $600 money order? I think not.

Bluejay

At least the guest is not in need of a pop filter, lol.

Sean92008

Quote from: WinWinS on May 28, 2018, 11:19:33 PM
Naw....I love Minnesota....we have Hotdish
You can buy a hot dish on Amazon.  Free shipping with Prime!  No personal income tax in Nevada.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bluejay on May 28, 2018, 11:19:32 PM
I’m listening on Tunein, and it stops to buffer every 5 minutes or so.

Getting that too but I'm somewhere where to Wi-Fi is pretty sketchy right now. It's fucking annoying though! >:(