• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: yoursongs on May 17, 2018, 12:38:04 AM
That is ironic.  I graduated from Deer Park in '77.  We hung around alot in Pasadena, and parts of Houston then.  Did you ever go over to LaPorte and watch the ships come in with a bottle of wine and an aquaintance? LOL  those were the days

No. I was either on the northwest side or down in Galveston or Freeport. I moved back here in 1982 after I got out of the service. My son lives in DP near Fairmont & Red Bluff.

For me in the 70's it was full frontal on Monty Python on Boston PBS.
Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 17, 2018, 12:38:36 AM
All I remember is my brother watching Prisoner Cellblock H on PBS late at night hoping to see titty.

Dyna-X

Dave, thanks for asking about my favorite owl story, and hopefully a new guest in the future :)

Doomed

Quote from: TigerLily on May 17, 2018, 12:15:35 AM
The eyes. A human would translate to a mundane creature. Not that I'm buying any of this. Of course not
Nothing like good R & D.

I don't give a hoot about all this owl stuff...

painter17

Mothman  was pt pleasant Wv... not Ohio

WinWinS

Quote from: dsz on May 17, 2018, 12:39:03 AM
I mean, this would be a great way for Midnight in the Desert to get the word out about Midnight in the Desert and for Midnight in the Desert to get the word out about Midnight in the Desert.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 16, 2018, 10:27:26 PM
Let's pull the curtain back.

This is what she has listening-
http://69.162.103.66:8003/

This is what Mr. Winnie has listening-
http://live1.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com:8303/

Heather's audio sounds like ass.  There's a persistent analog hiss and she sounds like her audio is really hot somewhere along the chain.  Just embarrassing, particularly considering her pretense of self assured confidence (on the outside).  There's a certain justice in all of this.

yoursongs

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 12:40:07 AM
No. I was either on the northwest side or down in Galveston or Freeport. I moved back here in 1982 after I got out of the service. My son lives in DP near Fairmont & Red Bluff.

Ok, Red Bluff road is the highway we used to take to get from Deer Park to Pasadena...they are all connected.  We used to hit the beach at Galveston too.  One night we were drinking beer and playing frisbee on Galveston Beach.  They had bars at the end of docks in those days.  One night we didn't even know they were coming but Lynyrd Skynyrd showed up at one of these "dock bars".  This must have been 1976.  Amazing memories.

dsz

Quote from: mv1 on May 17, 2018, 12:43:30 AM
Heather's audio sounds like ass.  There's a persistent analog hiss and she sounds like her audio is really hot somewhere along the chain.  Just embarrassing, particularly considering her pretense of self assured confidence (on the outside).  There's a certain justice in all of this.

Not just an ordinary ass either

SciFiAuthor

Hmmm, screen memories. But what's the motive? If you're an alien and want to study a civilization, you prime directive it and don't interact and hope they never see you. If you want to control them, you take everyone's brains over with molecular nanotech and own that bitch. I don't understand why an alien civilization would interact in the way that's being described.

GravitySucks

They keep asking for a sign. Art keeps trying to shut down their stream. Now he is hisssssing his ass off to kill the show. So obvious. But she doesn’t believe in magic anymore so she can’t see it.

Kolchak

Quote from: Exile on May 17, 2018, 12:17:06 AM
I used to be a big fan of Heather.  Used to be are the operative words here.

When did you drop off?

GravitySucks

Quote from: yoursongs on May 17, 2018, 12:45:19 AM
Ok, Red Bluff road is the highway we used to take to get from Deer Park to Pasadena...they are all connected.  We used to hit the beach at Galveston too.  One night we were drinking beer and playing frisbee on Galveston Beach.  They had bars at the end of docks in those days.  One night we didn't even know they were coming but Lynyrd Skynyrd showed up at one of these "dock bars".  This must have been 1976.  Amazing memories.

Probably “College Inn” down on east beach. Those were all wiped out during Alicia in 1983.

Alternate reality, a four foot blind owl:

SciFiAuthor

I'm not listening, but she certainly always had a pretentious streak.

chefist

LULZ...Baby Joey! Shoutout

"People are obsessed with Aliens wearing tights."...Joe Montaldo

SciFiAuthor

Oh Jeez, Joe Montaldo came up.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 16, 2018, 10:33:36 PM
Heater whining now.  She is going to fix Art's audios to have the new numbers...OMG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCgp9gwYaIU

yoursongs

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 12:48:29 AM
Probably “College Inn” down on east beach. Those were all wiped out during Alicia in 1983.

It could have been, we moved back up north in '79, so we spent 5 years down there.  Part of the movie Urban Cowboy was shot in Deer Park I remember

SciFiAuthor

What would be really crazy is if the aliens showed up as pterodactyls. Harkens back to the very old days when miners claimed to have pterodactyls coming out of mines. That one died long ago.

GravitySucks

Quote from: yoursongs on May 17, 2018, 12:51:13 AM
It could have been, we moved back up north in '79, so we spent 5 years down there.  Part of the movie Urban Cowboy was shot in Deer Park I remember

Mickey Gilley’s. Been there too many times before it closed down around late 80’s. Got awful tired riding that damned bull every time someone came in town to visit.

Exile

Quote from: Kolchak on May 17, 2018, 12:47:58 AM
When did you drop off?

It's been a monthlong drop. You can't do your job, just have the guts to come out and quit. Don't play games. Everything that can be verified indicates she's playing the old "poor me" game.

Get over it.