• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sports Kneelers

Started by Zenman, September 24, 2017, 02:09:25 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 25, 2017, 04:14:55 PM
Trump might be taken seriously if he'd tweeted in equal measure about Puerto Rico. He hasn't said shit and they're in terrible need right now. How long will this self obsessed POS be supported?

They don't have power or cell coverage. How could they read his tweets?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 25, 2017, 04:27:42 PM
They don't have power or cell coverage. How could they read his tweets?

That was quite witty.

Tip the waitresses?  ;)

Zetaspeak

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 25, 2017, 04:08:57 PM
What the celebrities fail to understand is every time they mouth off or speak out against Trump, they only solidify Trump's support.  If the presidential election was tomorrow, my guess is he would have more votes than he had last time around.

Yeah, the Trump cult has always been about silencing any criticism against Trump. It becomes pretty obvious it doesn't matter what happens the Trumpers will find it a reason to either make their messiah the hero or the victim. Even though he was the one who called these players SOB and used his platform to push people getting fired, before they even said anything critical about him.

I have to say your first part really pushes how surreal this all is. Trump a guy who shits in a literal golden toilet, who pushed and receive a Gold Star in the Hollywood Walk of Fame, a guy who spend years on a reality TV show and whines about not getting an Emmy and desperately getting himself cameos in movies who film in his properties. Spend years being critical of the previous Prez, his supporters that was so great that they made him a nominee and then Prez. BUT these same jackasses feel that other celebrities should shut up and not be critical of him.

If Cult45 had any self-awareness it might actually break the space time continuum

Zenman

Quote from: Up All Night on September 24, 2017, 11:23:18 PM
The "tradition" of playing the national Anthem before an American Sporting Event must cease. I don't feel anything special about singing the SSB with a bunch of drunk, fat fans.

The tradition was started of doing for every baseball game during WWII.

Well, WWII was over in 1945.

We'll bring it back for WWIII. Okay.

Might not have long to wait at this rate. Might be less hassle just to leave it in place.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 25, 2017, 03:40:57 PM
hippies who can't afford shirts

hahaha, there's not much left over after $500+ leather jackets and flags.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Zetaspeak on September 25, 2017, 04:52:19 PM
Yeah, the Trump cult has always been about silencing any criticism against Trump. It becomes pretty obvious it doesn't matter what happens the Trumpers will find it a reason to either make their messiah the hero or the victim. Even though he was the one who called these players SOB and used his platform to push people getting fired, before they even said anything critical about him.

I have to say your first part really pushes how surreal this all is. Trump a guy who shits in a literal golden toilet, who pushed and receive a Gold Star in the Hollywood Walk of Fame, a guy who spend years on a reality TV show and whines about not getting an Emmy and desperately getting himself cameos in movies who film in his properties. Spend years being critical of the previous Prez, his supporters that was so great that they made him a nominee and then Prez. BUT these same jackasses feel that other celebrities should shut up and not be critical of him.

If Cult45 had any self-awareness it might actually break the space time continuum

About sums it up^^

Quote from: TigerLily on September 24, 2017, 09:43:42 PM
Ok. Here's a history lesson for you. It was when Republicans were the progressive party in Lincoln's time. Southerners then became Southern (blue dog) democrats. But then when the Kennedy's and Johnson pushed civil rights then those Southern Democrats moved over to the Republican Party. I would provide links to my research but it's pointless

So you think that when the Southern Democrats failed in their filibusters against the Civil Rights Acts of the 1950s and 1960s, they decided to switch parties and join the Party that got them passed?  That makes sense to you?  Tell me, how many Southern House and Senate members voting against those Acts switched parties. 

The fact is, times changed and the Republicans started attracting voters in the South away from the KKK/Democrat party.

You blushed over all the years of Democrat enforced Segregation, Jim Crow laws, making every attempt to deny black the ability to vote through poll taxes, ''literacy tests'', and straight out intimiation.  Over a hundred years of it.  Tell me, why were all those Northern Democrats - like, say, the Kennedys - happy to be benifitting from that, happy to support the Party involved in that?

Why is it the National Democrat Party continued to hold Klan recruiter, the Exalted Cyclops Senator Robert Byrd in high regard until his death in 2010?  He didn't switch parties, did he.  In fact he was either Senate Majority Leader or Senate Minority Leader from 1977-1989, until he stepped down for health reasons, but continued on as Senate Pro Tempore, then Senate Pro Tempore Emeritus when his party held power from then until he died.  Just because West Virginia kept electing him didn't mean the Ds had to make him their leader.  Yet they did.

You're right, somewhere along the way the Democrats switched tactics.  No longer overt racists, they are still happy to use racial divisiveness to further their Party.  In fact their main tactic in ''debate'' is to smear their opponents as somehow ''racist''.  A tactic you appear to have fallen for.  Often it's their only argument.

Our big cities have been run by so-called ''Progressive'' Democrats unopposed for 60 years.  Look at the povery they preside over.  Look at the crime, the murders.  Look at the schools they force black kids to go to.  Look at them driving out companies and jobs.  They're the ones hiring and training the police they claim are racist.  They run the judicial system there.  They run the schools and hire the teachers.  The create the budget and determine spending priorities.  Does it look to you like they are helping the black folks trapped in their cities, or oppressing them?  Do you think because the mayor and city council is black, it should be assumed they are helping poor blacks?  Given the track record, what is that based on?  Did Obama's intentional divisiveness help blacks?

You really have some nerve insinuating it's the Republicans who are responsible for racism and racial divisiveness in this country.  It's been the Ds from Day 1.

GravitySucks

The far left Huffington Post summarizes the democrats history and race relations.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/933995

What did Trump say that was so terrible?:   â€œWouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out! He’s fired. He’s fired!’”

Answer:  Yes, I would love to see it.  So What?  It looks to me like everyone else overreacted, but then, everything Trump does is spun to be some horrible thing.  Maybe that's what should be getting scrutinized.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 25, 2017, 06:55:01 PM
What did Trump say that was so terrible?:   â€œWouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out! He’s fired. He’s fired!’”

Answer:  Yes, I would love to see it.  So What?  It looks to me like everyone else overreacted, but then, everything Trump does is spun to be some horrible thing.  Maybe that's what should be getting scrutinized.

So you think it presidential for Trump to a) deprive someone's gainful employment because they protest about him? and b) to call the mother of a player a bitch? You really think that is appropriate?

The flag thing is the red herring, You know it so stop being so obtuse. he'd also serve himself better by behaving like an adult and get the complete disaster in Puerto Rico addressed. The people there have little food and water and very little chance to improve anytime soon. He should get off the fucking twatter and do his fucking job.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 25, 2017, 06:59:24 PM
So you think it presidential for Trump to a) deprive someone's gainful employment because they protest about him? and b) to call the mother of a player a bitch? You really think that is appropriate?

The flag thing is the red herring, You know it so stop being so obtuse. he'd also serve himself better by behaving like an adult and get the complete disaster in Puerto Rico addressed. The people there have little food and water and very little chance to improve anytime soon. He should get off the fucking twatter and do his fucking job.

At that point in time - Friday when he said it - the kneelers weren't protesting him.  This isn't the first time you've conveniently gotten mixed up over a timeline.  ''Son of a Bitch'' is a figure of speech, it isn't literally calling someone's mother a bitch, sheesh.  Is it appropriate, for the president - no, but ask if I really care, it was fitting for the comment.

The flag is not a red herring.  Go back up and read the links I posted where Colon Kapernick talks about what he was doing.  If the players aren't disrespecting the flag and the country, then choosing the National Anthem as the time to protest suggests they are dumber than we thought, if that's possible. 

Of course they are disrespecting the country - most people detested Obama for eight years, did you see anyone disrespect the flag or national anthem over it?  Of course not.  Can you figure out why?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 25, 2017, 07:07:18 PM
At that point in time - Friday when he said it - the kneelers weren't protesting him.  This isn't the first time you've conveniently gotten mixed up over a timeline.  ''Son of a Bitch'' is a figure of speech, it isn't literally calling someone's mother a bitch, sheesh.  Is it appropriate, for the president - no, but ask if I really care, it was fitting for the comment.

The flag is not a red herring.  Go back up and read the links I posted where Colon Kapernick talks about what he was doing.  If the players aren't disrespecting the flag and the country, then choosing the National Anthem as the time to protest suggests they are dumber than we thought, if that's possible. 

Of course they are disrespecting the country - most people detested Obama for eight years, did you see anyone disrespect the flag or national anthem over it?  Of course not.  Can you figure out why?

How are they disrespecting the country? Are they turning their backs? Are they burning flags? If you get twitched up about them doing what they did and are doing why do you give a free pass to Trump who ignores American firms to have his and his daughter's shit made in China? THAT is disrespectful.

Why do you give a free pass to him when the WH has only just got around to telling 21 state governors that the Russians attempted to hack their voting systems? Why do you give a free pass to a POTUS who hasn't criticised Putin in public the way he bitches about fucking football players? 16 fucking tweets in 72 hours! NOT one about Putin. THAT is disrespectful.

And its truly vile he's tried to equate their kneeling down with being a slight at the military. One has nothing to do with the other. THAT is disrespectful.

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, the Trump cult has always been about silencing any criticism against Trump.

By "silencing" he means we present them with a cogent argument they can't deny and don't know what to say in response. Then they call us racist for it.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 25, 2017, 06:59:24 PM
to call the mother of a player a bitch? You really think that is appropriate?

faggot!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 25, 2017, 07:28:33 PM
And its truly vile he's tried to equate their kneeling down with being a slight at the military. One has nothing to do with the other. THAT is disrespectful.

How do you figure? Just cuz you say?  ???

starrmtn001

NFL is OFFICIALLY over, Jerseys burning, Ratings Plummeting, Trump wins again.  9.25.17.

https://youtu.be/uJsaMx_kobw

Zetaspeak

The home team booed the visiting team ! I..... am...... shocked

Or are we now admitting that it's never about "the flag" but it's about a bunch of Trumpfags who got butt hurt because a bunch of men dared to push back against the blow hard

OdawgHI

Products like agrosoke are legal in the USA.  It helped me with growing some plants that were difficult to water and prone to drying out. Maybe Aldous has used something simialr.

How are they disrespecting the country? Are they turning their backs? Are they burning flags? If you get twitched up about them doing what they did and are doing why do you give a free pass to Trump who ignores American firms to have his and his daughter's shit made in China? THAT is disrespectful...

You are very confused.  In my experience, a person who doesn't want to get it never will.

... Why do you give a free pass to him when the WH has only just got around to telling 21 state governors that the Russians attempted to hack their voting systems?...

Ask the Great Divider, it happened on his watch, he was aware of it and did nothing

... And its truly vile he's tried to equate their kneeling down with being a slight at the military. One has nothing to do with the other. THAT is disrespectful.

Tell it to the one courageous player on the Steelers, a veteran of Afghanistan who didn't go along with all the other cowards on his team because he wasn't willing to disrespect the flag.

... Why do you give a free pass to a POTUS who hasn't criticised Putin in public the way he bitches about fucking football players? 16 fucking tweets in 72 hours! NOT one about Putin. THAT is disrespectful...

Well, according to Pud's earlier post, the only possible interpretation of the term ''bitches'' is a literal one.  Non sequitor - what could female dogs possibly have to do with any of this?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 25, 2017, 11:16:27 PM
Well, according to Pud's earlier post, the only possible interpretation of the term ''bitches'' is a literal one.  Non sequitor - what could female dogs possibly have to do with any of this?

Look, he called his mom a bitch and, by extension, all women. Therefore, sexist. And the fact that he was saying it to a half black man means he's racist. How are you not picking up on these obvious dog whistles?!  ::)

Jackstar

Cult45

This is genuinely clever. I am adding the phrase to my Swype lexicon immediately.

Jackstar

Further, the NFL is as fake as pro wrestling. I'm embarrassed for each and every one of you that is falling for this obvious bullshit psyop.