• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sports Kneelers

Started by Zenman, September 24, 2017, 02:09:25 AM

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 03:09:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaGbCGKwYz4

I'd prefer Soros as President while Trump can head up the NFL and ruin another football league.

(I'm aware that it's not exactly accurate to claim that Trump ruined the USFL.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 29, 2017, 03:14:54 AM
I'd prefer Soros as President while Trump can head up the NFL and ruin another football league.

Yeah, we get that you're a communist.  ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 03:18:01 AM
Yeah, we get that you're a communist.  ::)

How is Soros a communist?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 29, 2017, 03:50:09 AM
50+ million viewers?  I guess it really is true then: you can't fix stupid.

Probably true

Derp!

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 03:56:23 AM
Probably true

Derp!

You hardly even know what you're own President is doing, yet alone what the Prime Minister of Canada is doing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 29, 2017, 04:01:13 AM
You hardly even know what you're own President is doing, yet alone what the Prime Minister of Canada is doing.

I'm afraid you won't find many takers for your particular Canadian brand of communism. No one has their heads up their collective asses more than Canadians, other than the British. Now, shouldn't you be wetting your pants over a royal baby or something?  ::) ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 04:05:11 AM
I'm afraid you won't find many takers for your particular Canadian brand of communism. No one has their heads up their collective asses more than Canadians, other than the British. Now, shouldn't you be wetting your pants over a royal baby or something?  ::) ;D

I don't think you know what 'communism' is.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 29, 2017, 04:08:16 AM
I don't think you know what 'communism' is.

I doubt you do if you had to ask why Soros is promoting it.  ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2017, 04:11:17 AM
I doubt you do if you had to ask why Soros is promoting it.  ::)

I asked "how is Soros a communist?"

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 29, 2017, 05:14:44 AM
Kneeling is pretty joyful.

It certainly is for the recipient of said kneeler if you catch my drift. ;)

ShayP

So essentially these guys are genuflecting in praise of the flag and they didn't even know it.  ;)

Definition ~ To lower one's body by bending one knee to the ground, typically in worship or as a sign of respect.  :D

Zenman

Quote from: ShayP on September 29, 2017, 04:53:55 PM
So essentially these guys are genuflecting in praise of the flag and they didn't even know it.  ;)

Definition ~ To lower one's body by bending one knee to the ground, typically in worship or as a sign of respect.  :D

Hey Shay, long time no see.  :)  Yeah, when you think about it, if it were reversed and the custom was to kneel before the flag as a gesture of respect, then standing would be the defiant thing to do.  So I'm wondering, is being seated a full-on defiance type deal, or is it kind of a half-way thing?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 29, 2017, 06:50:23 PM
A Marines Letter To The NFL

I wonder if the Marine has any view on Trump dodging the draft five times?

How many NFL players (including ex military service personel) have said they have no regard for the military? In round figures? Trump blows his dog whistle and he can depend on the pack to come and have their tummy tickled.

Meanwhile Trump's swamp has one fewer, but there's still many more to go. Why wouldn't they? They're just following Trump's lead in using a government post to milk it for themselves.

And not nlybut also. Trump is off playing golf again this weekend (the way he said he'd not have time for) while Puerto Rico waits for supplies to be distributed and people are dying. Trump needs to tweet about the flag he abuses though.

Turns out player/employees don't have the right to disrespect the flag during games, as the NFL players, the cowardly owners, and the pretend media has claimed.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20864858/nba-memo-reinforces-rule-players-coaches-stand-national-anthem   

Today the black Sharks player decided he wouldn't participate in disrespecting the country during the pregame show.  He thinks the ''original message'' has been lost.  Actually no, we all got the message, it's just that we didn't like it.  That players think there is some positive aspect to showing disrespect for our country tells us they are dumber and more out of touch than we even thought they were. 

This player is from the Barbados, emigrated to Canada, and now plays professional sports in the US.  He thinks he's been discrimated against.  Really?  Because someone said something to him, or looked at him funny?  We all get that from time to time.  Guess what, there are people who don't like white people - and sometimes we have to work with them, or be in involved in a transaction with them at the store or in some government office, or sit next to them at a ball game or on the subway.  Sometimes it's pretty obvious.  So what? 

We all get garbage from time to time, except whites don't get to claim victimization of ''racism''.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/26/sharks-player-could-bring-anthem-protests-to-nhl/   

Also, here's Google in action.  This player came out and said he is NOT going to kneel.  But googling his name and clicking on 'news', nothing about that comes up on the front page.  Google is one of the companies accused of manipulating it's content in favor of liberal bias.  Burying this player's updated decision to not neel is another example of this.

Hog

To kneel or not to kneel?  Be careful Americans, the church might take Sunday back.

Just fucking stand during the anthem.  You can kneel in front of your team mates in the shower as much as you like.  the NFL had better be careful, parents afraid of their kids mashing their brains playing football, could put a serious dent in the NFLs  future.

Please spell concussion. "dribble-dribble-dribble"

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on September 29, 2017, 11:33:27 PM
To kneel or not to kneel?  Be careful Americans, the church might take Sunday back.

Just fucking stand during the anthem.  You can kneel in front of your team mates in the shower as much as you like.  the NFL had better be careful, parents afraid of their kids mashing their brains playing football, could put a serious dent in the NFLs  future.

Please spell concussion. "dribble-dribble-dribble"

peace
Hog

I know you're not given to conspiracy theories but perhaps that's what this is all about. Maybe a deep state decision was made that they couldn't in good conscience continue to promote a sport that they know literally causes brain damage but at the same time they knew they couldn't be seen to be directly interceding then you might start looking for ways to turn public sentiment against it. Psyops are a big thing with these people.  ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 08:01:06 PM
Today the black Sharks player decided he wouldn't participate in disrespecting the country during the pregame show.  He thinks the ''original message'' has been lost.  Actually no, we all got the message, it's just that we didn't like it.  That players think there is some positive aspect to showing disrespect for our country tells us they are dumber and more out of touch than we even thought they were. 

This player is from the Barbados, emigrated to Canada, and now plays professional sports in the US.  He thinks he's been discrimated against.  Really?  Because someone said something to him, or looked at him funny?  We all get that from time to time.  Guess what, there are people who don't like white people - and sometimes we have to work with them, or be in involved in a transaction with them at the store or in some government office, or sit next to them at a ball game or on the subway.  Sometimes it's pretty obvious.  So what? 

We all get garbage from time to time, except whites don't get to claim victimization of ''racism''.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/26/sharks-player-could-bring-anthem-protests-to-nhl/   

Also, here's Google in action.  This player came out and said he is NOT going to kneel.  But googling his name and clicking on 'news', nothing about that comes up on the front page.  Google is one of the companies accused of manipulating it's content in favor of liberal bias.  Burying this player's updated decision to not neel is another example of this.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 07:41:55 PM
Turns out player/employees don't have the right to disrespect the flag during games, as the NFL players, the cowardly owners, and the pretend media has claimed.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20864858/nba-memo-reinforces-rule-players-coaches-stand-national-anthem   

This story is about the NBA, not the NFL.  As they are two different leagues, they have two separate codes of conduct.  The NBA has a code of conduct that prevents players from engaging in protests during games, the NFL does not.

As I have agreed before that 'if you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone' I refrain here from giving an opinion on your comment, but I think you need to be corrected on your mistake of the facts here.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 30, 2017, 05:27:52 AM
This story is about the NBA, not the NFL.  As they are two different leagues, they have two separate codes of conduct.  The NBA has a code of conduct that prevents players from engaging in protests during games, the NFL does not.

As I have agreed before that 'if you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone' I refrain here from giving an opinion on your comment, but I think you need to be corrected on your mistake of the facts here.

Yes, it's the NBA.  My point is the NFL players are claiming this is a First Amendment issue, but it isn't - otherwise the First Amendment would apply to the NBA as well.

Also, the NFL has a similiar code of conduct rule, but the owners/league have chosen not to enforce it.