• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on December 19, 2017, 08:36:29 PM
I'll give you a double cheeseburger Pud, but you have to fuck JoJo while I watch and throw peanuts at you two.

I'm sure she's very nice, but I'm taken care of thanks. And one day I'll show you a trick I used to do with shelling peanuts, shaving foam and muscle flexing.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 08:35:16 PM

The same deficit that is going to be increased by a massive amount to pay off the GOP doners?

I just watched the establishment double it in 8 years under Bush and again in 8 years under Obama. My stance is still clear. Cut every federal agency 30% in year 1 and keep cutting every year. Eliminate the in ome tax and go to a natioanl sales tax.

50% either do not pay a dime or get back money they haven’t even paid in. This bill is only a half assed attempt to stimulate the economy not to overhaul the tax code.

Trump would have to allow the deficit to be $2.5 trillion PER YEAR  to keep up with the new norm established by the swamp. He is running way behind. It will only be about $1 trillion his first year.

If you worry about the debt, make a donation (and don’t even claim it as a charitable deduction).

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 08:39:59 PM

I'm sure she's very nice, but I'm taken care of thanks. And one day I'll show you a trick I used to do with shelling peanuts, shaving foam and muscle flexing.

I'm continent Pud. Have you tried cannon ball wadding?

Swishypants

The saddest part is that Pud isn't even actually gay by attraction, but all those years selling his ass on the street for Micky-D's has left a hunger in him built of familiarity.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2017, 08:42:50 PM

I just watched the establishment double it in 8 years under Bush and again in 8 years under Obama. My stance is still clear. Cut every federal agency 30% in year 1 and keep cutting every year. Eliminate the in ome tax and go to a natioanl sales tax.

50% either do not pay a dime or get back money they haven’t even paid in. This bill is only a half assed attempt to stimulate the economy not to overhaul the tax code.

Trump would have to allow the deficit to be $2.5 trillion PER YEAR  to keep up with the new norm established by the swamp. He is running way behind. It will only be about $1 trillion his first year.

If you worry about the debt, make a donation (and don’t even claim it as a charitable deduction).

The point is, the deficit doesn't have to be increased at all. The reason it is going to increase (and consequently remove the health mandate for about 13 million) is to make the very rich (Including Trump) much richer. Who won't be making any provision for making investment/jobs/increased wages in the USA.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on December 19, 2017, 08:45:04 PM
The saddest part is that Pud isn't even actually gay by attraction, but all those years selling his ass on the street for Micky-D's has left a hunger in him built of familiarity.

I needed the money. You bastard.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on December 19, 2017, 08:43:25 PM
I'm continent Pud. Have you tried cannon ball wadding?

Tried it? I invented it and shot the first video (Since made illegal in 49 states).

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 08:47:11 PM

I needed the money. You bastard.

Then why did you do it for McDonald's Cheesburgers instead of a dollar like you pimp told you?

Up All Night

When Americans start seeing more of their paycheck from less Federal deductions, that will be the first step. When Americans start getting pay raises, that will be the second step.

Total fucking BS on these polls and the endless doomsaying about American workers loosing on this Tax Reform Bill. It will carry us into Victory in the 2018 Mid-Terms and the 2020 elections. And once Trump gets the Supreme loaded with other than Judicial Activists, then America will be on the road to really being Great Again, in spite of the Globalists and their enablers in this country and abroad.

#TooMuchWinning

The Future looks bright for Americans!!

Swishypants

Quote from: Up All Night on December 19, 2017, 08:49:29 PM
When Americans start seeing more of their paycheck from less Federal deductions, that will be the first step. When Americans start getting pay raises, that will be the second step.

Total fucking BS on these polls endless doomsaying about American workers loosing on this Tax Reform Bill. It will carry us into Victory in the 2018 Mid-Terms and the 2020 elections.And once Trump gets the Supreme loaded with other than Judicial Activists, then America will be on the road to really being Great Again, in spite of the Globalists and their enablers in this country and abroad.

#TooMuchWinning

THIS!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 08:46:27 PM

The point is, the deficit doesn't have to be increased at all. The reason it is going to increase (and consequently remove the health mandate for about 13 million) is to make the very rich (Including Trump) much richer. Who won't be making any provision for making investment/jobs/increased wages in the USA.

You know very little about our federal government. There is only one reason that the deficit will increase. The bloated federal government run by the establishment that refuses to live within its means. We could collect ALL the income from the top 1% each year and there would still be a federal deficit.

And now that 50% pay nothing there is no incentive to change the current system. 

Swishypants

Did PonyBoy steal Laura from Pud? Jeez man, they could have at least left him the gun and one bullet.

Yorkshire pud

Maybe until about 2024...after that they won't. And wages won't be going up any time soon. Why should that happen? What incentive do the big companies have to pay American employees more money? Charity?

Total fucking BS on these polls endless doomsaying about American workers loosing on this Tax Reform Bill. It will carry us into Victory in the 2018 Mid-Terms and the 2020 elections.And once Trump gets the Supreme loaded with other than Judicial Activists, then America will be on the road to really being Great Again, in spite of the Globalists and their enablers in this country and abroad.

#TooMuchWinning

The Future looks bright for Americans!! :headbang:

Don't stop believing...Why do you think very few GOP want to discuss details about the tax bill? Go on, guess.

albrecht

Worrying developments in the swamp. Amnesty has been done many times and with mixed results. But, for humanitarian reasons, I could accept some DREAM legality if it involved paying a fee (recompensing state and local entities for any costs of schooling, healthcare, detainment, etc during years of illegality,) no voting rights (in Federal elections- States etc can determine whether to grant vote in those cases,) ,  and tied to a secure border and immigration policy that looks for the country's interests first and something like we had before '65 reform and based, after demographics, on wealth, education, or skills. Also some kind of government grant, or at least elimination of the Obama 'exit tax' for those illegals, or others, who wish to leave the country, especially for BLM, Antifadas, Hollywood pedos, Islamists, etc.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/19/senate-white-house-trump-lay-groundwork-for-daca-deal-306298

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2017, 08:54:53 PM
Worrying developments in the swamp. Amnesty has been done many times and with mixed results. But, for humanitarian reasons, I could accept some DREAM legality if it involved paying a fee (recompensing state and local entities for any costs of schooling, healthcare, detainment, etc during years of illegality,) no voting rights (in Federal elections- States etc can determine whether to grant vote in those cases,) ,  and tied to a secure border and immigration policy that looks for the country's interests first and something like we had before '65 reform and based, after demographics, on wealth, education, or skills. Also some kind of government grant, or at least elimination of the Obama 'exit tax' for those illegals, or others, who wish to leave the country, especially for BLM, Antifadas, Hollywood pedos, Islamists, etc.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/19/senate-white-house-trump-lay-groundwork-for-daca-deal-306298

They need to end chain immigration first.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2017, 08:51:24 PM

You know very little about our federal government. There is only one reason that the deficit will increase. The bloated federal government run by the establishment that refuses to live within its means. We could collect ALL the income from the top 1% each year and there would still be a federal deficit.

And now that 50% pay nothing there is no incentive to change the current system.

The deficit will increase to pay for the tax bill that the very rich will benefit from, do you have a magic trick for spending money twice or something? Maybe they should reduce the money spent on the military (Trump said they'd pull troops back and not invest in foreign wars, remember?) and cut back on Trump's golfing trips. Why do you think Bob Corker is now going to vote yes on the tax bill?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 08:57:17 PM

The deficit will increase to pay for the tax bill that the very rich will benefit from, do you have a magic trick for spending money twice or something? Maybe they should reduce the money spent on the military (Trump said they'd pull troops back and not invest in foreign wars, remember?) and cut back on Trump's golfing trips. Why do you think Bob Corker is now going to vote yes on the tax bill?

No.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on December 19, 2017, 08:51:32 PM
Did PonyBoy steal Laura from Pud? Jeez man, they could have at least left him the gun and one bullet.

I know, right?  :-\

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 08:57:17 PM

You don’t understand economics either. You have listened to double speak for so long you cannot reason correctly.

You don’t have a deficit grow to pay for taxes you no longer collect. You have a deficit from spending more money than you take in. Anyone that buys into the question “How are we going to pay for this tax cut?” Is already convinced that 100% of the money belongs to the government.

I already said cut every federal agency 30% to start.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2017, 09:04:34 PM

You don’t understand economics either. You have listened to double speak for so long you cannot reason correctly.

You don’t have a deficit grow to pay for taxes you no longer collect. You have a deficit from spending more money than you take in. Anyone that buys into the question “How are we going to pay for this tax cut?” Is already convinced that 100% of the money belongs to the government.

I already said cut every federal agency 30% to start.

I said this morning I'll have a brand new Aston Martin delivered this afternoon, but it hasn't happened. Damn.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 09:07:57 PM

I said this morning I'll have a brand new Aston Martin delivered this afternoon, but it hasn't happened. Damn.

Don’t buy new. Get Robert Plant’s 1965 DB5 while it is still up for sale.

https://www.autoblog.com/2017/12/11/robert-plant-1965-aston-martin-db5-for-sale/

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2017, 09:12:52 PM

Don’t buy new. Get Robert Plant’s 1965 DB5 while it is still up for sale.

https://www.autoblog.com/2017/12/11/robert-plant-1965-aston-martin-db5-for-sale/
A nice looking car but our stupid environmental and safety laws with regard to imports might make it a more costly proposition. And California leads the way with bad regs and even wants to ban gas (petrol for those who fled) engine cars in some years according to some proposals.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2017, 09:17:15 PM
A nice looking car but our stupid environmental and safety laws with regard to imports might make it a more costly proposition. And California leads the way with bad regs and even wants to ban gas (petrol for those who fled) engine cars in some years according to some proposals.

You forget, Laura works for the DMV...

Swishypants

Blow up the Capitol building; problem solved. Overwhelming VIOLENCE solves EVERY problem.

Gd5150

Total fucking BS on these polls and the endless doomsaying about American workers loosing on this Tax Reform Bill. It will carry us into Victory in the 2018 Mid-Terms and the 2020 elections. And once Trump gets the Supreme loaded with other than Judicial Activists, then America will be on the road to really being Great Again, in spite of the Globalists and their enablers in this country and abroad.

#TooMuchWinning

Agreed this tax bill is nothing. Just a bit of a shell game. What’s scaring the Democrats is the fact that we have 3% growth for 3 quarters in a row for the first time since 2004. Add to that massive corporate tax cuts and you’re talking about a boom to the economy that we haven’t seen since the 80s. And the Democrats will get zero credit for it, which means no way for them to gain power. So they are whipping as many lemmings into a frenzy as possible using the same ol same ol. Problem is when you’ve by lying about Russians for 18mo with zero evidence, people stop listening to you.

Now we’re at the start of a truly booming economy. Record after record stock market. Record unemployment. The cesspool of Democrat titans going down for decades of rape and sexual misconduct. MAGA is happening, and it’s happenjng despite every Demokkkrat effort. This continues to be easily the best year politically since Reagan. And lemmings like Pud just sit there and tighten their own noose as they display their ignorance for all to see.

Yorkshire pud

You're telling me..They allow any death trap on the road and the standard of driving is only worse in Italy.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2017, 09:20:28 PM

You forget, Laura works for the DMV...
Never paid much attention to that whole dynamic or person. But she might be able to get some plates but customs, taxes, and environmental/safety regs?
ps: there used to be some companies (SAAB and BMW come to mind) where you could go over, tour the factory, drive your car around, and then they would ship it back (doing the mods necessary and paperwork.) I don't think saves money and I never did but knew a few folks who did. I think mainly a vacation but lawyers so maybe there was some weird advantage (depreciation prior to import? Some weird savings on excise tax or even some VAT return?)

GravitySucks

Trump’s EPA cleaning Obama’s back yard - literally. Oh wait. He never planned on going back to Chicago.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/19/trumps-epa-orders-companies-to-spend-big-bucks-cleaning-toxic-waste-sites/