• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151016 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 16, 2015, 08:37:13 PM

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 16, 2015, 10:17:05 PM
$1 to the first person that calls in and claims their super power is derailing radio shows with rambling stories.

Friend is stuck at work tonight but he's been wanting to call in and try to do just that. He has a brilliant way of starting a story off and then hitting what would be a great conclusion, only to kill it with more mundane comments and suddenly you realize you've spent 20 minutes learning fuck all.

ZomZom

Quote from: jazmunda on October 16, 2015, 10:13:50 PM
Just made a YouTube clip of the Number Stations for the Official Channel.

Thank you, I love your vids. Is there an Aussie paranormal show that one of us Yanks can assist to reciprocate?

Saltheart

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 16, 2015, 10:13:35 PM
I'd have to bust out my mic and mixer if I don't wanna sound like a dbag myself.
We'll see how I feel in a half-hour.

HEY ART
LONG TIME LISTENER
SECOND TIME CALLER

JUST GOTTA GET SOMETHING OFF OF MY CHEST. I GAVE MY 19.5 DOLLARS TO THAT HOAGER FELLAR AND FEEL LIKE I'M GETTING STIFFED THIS WEEK. WHAT'S THE DEAL? WALTER CRONKITE'S GHOST IS THROWING UP. BRAAPS IS NOW THE SOUND I MAKE WHEN I TURN THE STREAM OFF AND DRY HEAVE FOR A MOMENT. THIS NO LONGER BRINGS ME PLEASURE.

KEITH. KEITH LISTEN TO ME. YOU GOTTA GET RID OF HOAXER. GET RID OF THAT DICK HOAXER. I'LL TAKE COMMENTS OFF THE AIR. GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD BLESS PERISCOPE, GOD BLESS TWITTER, GOD BLESS SKYPE. SKYPE IS THE KEY. SKYPE IS THE WAY. SKYPE IS THE LIGHT.

Well that would be embarrassing to Art, but we CAN wormhole it. Jess saying.

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 16, 2015, 10:12:32 PM
Where I live there are three different cemeteries two blocks from my house.  North, east, and northeast.

Now that's living!

Will Jaz call in and talk about his psychic power to make Art answer his calls?

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2015, 10:17:38 PM
I watched that show religiously in the 70's as a kid...I still remember the bigfoot episodes clearly! Andre the giant was a huge wrestling star...and I watched wrestling
Yup, Same here. The intro to that show was so Fricken intense at the time - before they changed it. Hawaii 5-0 theme kicked ass too, and Jack Lord was just too cool. Black Sheep Squadron with Robert Conrad was also a favorite of mine.  ;)

Edit: Andre, and Baron Von Radski (?) were the ones I liked.

Morgus

Was Art watching the new Heroes TV show on NBC last night?
People with different super powers sounds just like on that show...

zeebo

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 16, 2015, 10:18:44 PM
I could see him calling in.

Hi Art, I wanted to correct you on something you said about the dyson sphere discovery regarding how exactly the scientific instruments work on keppler oh and by the way I predicted decades ago this would happen in spite of nasa's attempts to hush things up and ...

coaster

Bob Crane is missing out on some real money. Hoagie themed speaker pillow. Puts you to sleep or makes perfect company for lonely people who want someone to talk to them nonstop.

Didn't this guy call last week and ask the same exact thing?

aldousburbank

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 16, 2015, 10:21:18 PM
Yup, Same here. The intro to that show was so Fricken intense at the time - before they changed it. Hawaii 5-0 theme kicked ass too, and Jack Lord was just too cool. Black Sheep Squadron with Robert Conrad was also a favorite of mine.  ;)
The original Hawaii 5-0 intro was so great!

Weirdoradio

My super power
Is to stand too close to my mic when calling MITD.

Also enough with the fucking nostalgia calls. I am barring all calls related to the Area 51 pilot and the Area 51 weeper. Also people who call in and ask where JC is.

Someone call and ask what happened to Mad Man Markham.

Morgus

Would Art recognize if a caller described having these super powers:
Read minds, levitate objects by pointing a finger at them, become invisible after raising antenna out of your head?

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 16, 2015, 10:22:56 PM
How high is this caller?

"Uhhh do you remember the call I'm talking about?"

Dude had to get off the line and search for a discarded bag of chips.