• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on January 12, 2018, 02:16:13 PM
Is that what you call your "Man pussy?"

You know, if you pulled your teeth and combed a moustache down over your lips, I bet you could earn 50 cents a fuck.

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 12, 2018, 02:26:44 PM
You know, if you pulled your teeth and combed a moustache down over your lips, I bet you could earn 50 cents a fuck.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Jealous bitch!  ;D

Swishypants

Since September 26th! LMFAO! God you guys have to be PISSED! So much wasted time!  ;D

You really are third rate guys!

I'll be getting the bonus for this one!

this is a reason why Haiti is in such bad shape. AFIK, Hilary's brother is still in Haiti cheating them on business deals.
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 02:38:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-6dFh2oo24

PaulAtreides

Q: What's the only thing that could knock "shithole countries" out of the #1 most searched spot on Google?

A: "Stormy Daniels."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 03:09:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcANVW2jKO4

Context is everything... He said that if Trump was stalking him from behind, he wouldn't remain standing. I see no problem in that. If Trump wants to think he can intimidate people without consequence, he should be reminded he might not. Its worth remembering Trump only tries to intimidate those he thinks won't return fire..Maybe he needs a lesson that bullies are always cowards.

Trump dalliance with Stephanie Clifford aka "Stormy Daniels" exposed.  He paid her off to keep silent during 2016 election.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/368779-trump-lawyer-arranged-130k-payment-to-adult-film-star-to-stay-quiet

Can't help but wonder if Trump likes some shitholes better than others.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 12, 2018, 04:30:00 PM
Trump dalliance with Stephanie Clifford aka "Stormy Daniels" exposed.  He paid her off to keep silent during 2016 election.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/368779-trump-lawyer-arranged-130k-payment-to-adult-film-star-to-stay-quiet

From 12 years ago?! Dude, you're starting to sound as desperate as pud. :D

Yorkshire pud

Is that the same woman who was paid by the National Enquirer for her story, but the editor (Trump's friend) went better than that. He not only paid for the story for her to have her name n it as 'her work', he never published it. And she is tied into a contract that means she cannot have it published elsewhere. I feel sorry for Melania, if she didn't know before, she sure knows now she sold her soul to the devil. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

2016 isn't 12 years ago. And even if it was, so what? You have no problem posting vids about Clinton alleging stuff from longer than twelve years ago.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

After he married Melania.  Maybe he has an open marriage, I don't know.  I can't say it reflects on his character very well.

ItsOver

Hmmm... a mighty fine looking shankhole!  Break out the dead presidents!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 12, 2018, 04:39:58 PM
After he married Melania.  Maybe he has an open marriage, I don't know.  I can't say it reflects on his character very well.

You've just joined the ranks of the fake news. How sad. :'(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

He didn't marry Melania?  ???

henlo, frens. i hope we send all the shithole people back to their shitholes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: anon on January 12, 2018, 04:45:02 PM
henlo, frens. i hope we send all the shithole people back to their shitholes.

noory blows is back ladies

Quote from: ItsOver on January 12, 2018, 04:40:41 PM
Hmmm... a mighty fine looking shankhole!  Break out the dead presidents!

LOL. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2018, 04:38:02 PM
2016 isn't 12 years ago. And even if it was, so what? You have no problem posting vids about Clinton alleging stuff from longer than twelve years ago.

I know you don't ever read or watch anything pud but if you had you'd know it's from 2006. ::)

Also, Clinton actually raped several women. This is just something on the side, if it's even that.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

How is it fake?  His lawyer paid off Daniels.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 12, 2018, 04:47:42 PM
How is it fake?  His lawyer paid off Daniels.

How is it relevant to anything if it's true?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 04:46:58 PM
I know you don't ever read or watch anything pud but if you had you'd know it's from 2006. ::)

The encounter was from 2006, a year after he married Melania, but he paid off Daniels in 2016.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 12, 2018, 04:48:46 PM
The encounter was from 2006, a year after he married Melania, but he paid off Daniels in 2016.

Even if that's true why should anyone care?