• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dateline

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Happy New Year) on December 30, 2016, 01:12:26 AM

But Hoagland and Martin (I don't know about Warner) took subscriber money for the podcasts and just didn't do the shows.

Norry's base is $500,000 per year, plus a cut of Coast Insider, Beyond Belief, The Dating Sites, the supplement business, plus the speaking engagements and his ghost-written books.  There may be other ventures, but that is what immediately comes to mind.  That figure was what was floating around several years ago. 

Dateline

Norry is what is referred to as a media mongrel and he has his bitch.

Juan Cena

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 30, 2016, 01:15:01 AM
Would we "go back to the era of Mad Max"?  Come in George. When exactly was the era of Mad Max?

If he meant the 80's, then that would require a President unwilling to suck Russian penis.

ItsOver

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Happy New Year) on December 30, 2016, 01:04:20 AM

Just showing up to do a show actually is pretty special. Look at Hoagland, Steve Warner and Amy Martin.
Art should sue Jorch for showing-up.  It's making him look bad.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 30, 2016, 01:41:16 AM
If he meant the 80's, then that would require a President unwilling to suck Russian penis.

You mean the one that enter into detente with them back then?  ???

Morgus

This guest keeps blaming Satan for everything and thinks a nuclear world war would be survivable.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2016, 01:44:33 AM
You mean the one that enter into detente with them back then?  ???

I mean the one that called the USSR the "Evil Empire," and wouldn't even meet with a Soviet leader until they put a more moderate guy in charge willing to loosen the reigns on Eastern Europe and the Motherland.

That was nothing like Trump and his gang of quislings wanting to give Putin a Rainbow party.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Morgus on December 30, 2016, 01:52:00 AM
This guest keeps blaming Satan for everything and thinks a nuclear world war would be survivable.

I'm sure he thinks Satan looks like Obama.

GravitySucks

The discussion was touching upon the state of society after an EMP event.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 30, 2016, 02:12:46 AM
I mean the one that called the USSR the "Evil Empire," and wouldn't even meet with a Soviet leader until they put a more moderate guy in charge willing to loosen the reigns on Eastern Europe and the Motherland.

That was nothing like Trump and his gang of quislings wanting to give Putin a Rainbow party.

glasnost? perestroika? The wall came down? None of this is ringing a bell with you? I suppose it's just a loop of Red Dawn playing in that steampunk contraption you call a brain.  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 30, 2016, 01:15:01 AM
Would we "go back to the era of Mad Max"?  Come in George. When exactly was the era of Mad Max?
Jorch thinks Mad Max is a documentary.

BattyBrooke

Good to see this. I was under the impression all Gabbers worshipped the tiny handed Russian penis sucker.

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on December 30, 2016, 01:52:00 AM

Yeah he was kinda like If you don't live near a big city and have some snacks on hand you'll be fine.

JesusJuice

I'm going to get my side hustle on in a Pursuit Special.

akwilly

Quote from: zeebo on December 30, 2016, 02:48:24 AM
Yeah he was kinda like If you don't live near a big city and have some snacks on hand you'll be fine.
snacks are always a good call

TigerLily

Quote from: BattyBrooke on December 30, 2016, 02:47:52 AM
Good to see this. I was under the impression all Gabbers worshipped the tiny handed Russian penis sucker.

There is quite a lot of sucking up to the Russian penis sucker going on here

BattyBrooke

Quote from: TigerLily on December 30, 2016, 02:51:31 AM
There is quite a lot of sucking up to the Russian penis sucker going on here

Not shocking, yet still disgusting.

Dr. MD MD

It's good to see leftists still digging their own grave with their own insanity. Bucking for global nuclear war to sell a failed ideology is jumping the shark past the point of no return.  ;) ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2016, 03:04:14 AM
It's good to see leftists still digging their own grave with their own insanity. Bucking for global nuclear war to sell a failed ideology is jumping the shark past the point of no return.  ;) ;D

See what I mean?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 30, 2016, 03:06:42 AM
See what I mean?

This too will pass and then you'll just have another new Hitler to be the repository of everyone's hate. It's a movable feast with you lot. I'm actually OK with the truly irrational way you're acting and will probably continue to act. Like I said, it's not doing your side any favors in the long run. The way things are going it might be decades before Democrats attain any real power again.  :D

goldendeal

Jorch  "I'm not trying to be macabre"     What a ghoul.

Gyoza Girl

Lol, George's first-half guest is unable to name the globalists at the top, but he knows they exist and they've made a pact with Satan. Is "C2C" supposed to be short for Crackpot to Crackpot?

cweb

Quote from: goldendeal on December 30, 2016, 04:00:27 AM
Jorch  "I'm not trying to be macabre"     What a ghoul.
Did he actually use that word? Or butcher it as "mack-a-brey?"

CornyCrow

Quote from: cweb on December 30, 2016, 07:11:40 AM
Did he actually use that word? Or butcher it as "mack-a-brey?"
I think the second guest was certifiable.  Noory is scraping the bottom of the barrel with such people.  It's pathetic.  I think, at the end of the show, when the guy claimed 20% of the US population was 'in on it' - with chipping people - it was even too much for Noory.  When he wished the guest well at the end of the program, his voice dropped a bit and I think he realized that the poor soul was deluded and he knew that we knew, as well.   

Quote from: Dateline on December 30, 2016, 12:40:33 AM
This is nauseating.  The annual listener call-in prediction show has been reduced to a mere two hours on Saturday night with Dave Schrader.  I do not have a problem with Dave Schrader hosting the show, it is the fact that listener participation has been so diminished. 

This is the worst.  The January 1 show is not at all about a subject, but it is Norry's fourteenth celebration show.  It is all about him.  I do not want to hear Norry's ass being kissed by everyone on January 1, and I will not be in the audience.

There might be a new rendition of Spring-Heel Jack in it for you

Quote from: akwilly on December 30, 2016, 02:50:33 AM
snacks are always a good call

The Snorge has even written a book for those who are out of ideas

Quote from: TigerLily on December 30, 2016, 03:06:42 AM
See what I mean?

Wait, so Trump's policy towards Russia is going to be worse and a bigger failure than Obama's?  I'm not sure that's possible.  And we should have continued that that with Hillary?

Then there's the Democrat history of downplaying and appeasing the old Soviet Union and their expansionist policies around the world, including in our own hemisphere.  And more recently  the Ds encouraging first Hugo Chavez and now the current regime in Venezuela.  How's that going, by the way?  Then there's Obama's disastrous Iran deal.  And his cozying up to Cuba.  And this week's stab in the back of Israel.

But, you know:  Trump baaad