• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

So no show again tonight? Methinks this might no longer be a thing. KCAA dropped the show, didn't it?

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Liberace! on January 15, 2019, 01:53:11 AM
So no show again tonight? Methinks this might no longer be a thing. KCAA dropped the show, didn't it?

KCAA still lists the show on the website , Heather may have pre paid them as she did with LNM .

The woman really changed after the suicide of Chris Cornell back in 2017 , she spent 3 nights crying about him and the anxiety drug he was taking . I got the impression she personally knew him  .

She recently admitted on air that she takes benzos ,  these kind of actions should be expected so I don't get the hate for her on the other sites .

whoozit

Which came first, the chuckshack or the meltdown?

Metron2267

Quote from: Liberace! on January 15, 2019, 01:53:11 AM

You bet they did, just need some web cleanup. 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: whoozit on January 15, 2019, 05:04:26 AM
Which came first, the chuckshack or the meltdown?

Well....which meltdown? It's getting hard to keep score, innit? ;)

VC

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 16, 2016, 12:32:20 AM
In the tradition of Art Bell indeed... Don Imus has been dead for the last 100 years and still shows up behind the mic , it's called loving what your doing .

Does HW love what she's doing considering her established track record of no shows and no updates and erratic behavior?

Did Mike in Montana stop calling her show too?

Juan

Heather seems to love quitting even more than Art.

Metron2267

Quote from: Juan on January 15, 2019, 12:35:39 PM
Heather seems to love quitting even more than Art.

:)

So we see that she really IS doing it "Art's way"...

Jackstar

It is common practice in the broadcast industry, to take time off, from after Thanksgiving until well into the new year.

Obvious passive marketing is obvious here.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2019, 12:40:33 PM
It is common practice in the broadcast industry, to take time off, from after Thanksgiving until well into the new year.

Obvious passive marketing is obvious here.

KCAA already dropped her - said she had "stopped communicating" with them.

Jackstar

I don't get how you don't get that everyone who works in media is a liar.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2019, 01:11:49 PM
I don't get how you don't get that everyone who works in media is a liar.

Which does not mean that everything they say is also a lie.

Lilith

Neither of Heathers streams are playing Hiney hiney holy, onna mushy pie.  They are both silent...

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2019, 01:50:23 PM
Neither of Heathers streams are playing Hiney hiney holy, onna mushy pie.  They are both silent...

She just needs some time.  🕢

Ciardelo

Quote from: scentless on January 12, 2019, 08:15:34 PM
i'm not sure what it is about being a bellgab member. i feel like i deserve something.
Trust me, those fuckers owe you.

VC

It seems HW was never communicative with other show hosts on DMDN...From FB HWG...Tim Weisberg to Miller Marun Zavs I am not threatened by anyone. All of us who talk about the paranormal are almost all friends and get along great with each other. I've been part of Dark Matter Digital Network since Day 1, asked by Art and Keith to have Spooky Southcoast on the network even before Art himself could be on it. When Heather took over, I reached out to her to invite her on to Spooky Southcoast and introduce herself to our audience; she read the message and ignored it. I asked her again a little while later, and again after Art died. She read the messages and never replied. And this was long before I was part of Bellgab or Ellgab or anything like that. I only became a fill-in host for MITD after Dave took over, and even then, not for a couple of months until after he started. So good try, attempting to rewrite the history. I tried to be supportive and SHE was the one who felt threatened.
===========================

Imo, HW has some kind of personality disorder and/or is having issues with her "drug related" history too. It's Art's death that has pushed HW over the edge of being functional considering she believes AB committed suicide, AND she was very dependent on his support too. She probably has PTSD.

I think it's going to take years for her to get past this psychological mess she's in with her mindset and Art dead.

Vara's network was obviously a Shit Hole for streaming and quality.

Then HW "lost" her producer too. Doesn't HW's x-producer "Tony" [or ?] work with Vara now?

MV/Liberace! had the right idea that HW should not have joined LNM and, instead, should just do her own show.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on January 15, 2019, 06:48:03 PM
Art's death that has pushed HW over the edge of being functional considering she believes AB committed suicide

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 06:27:54 PM
The worst part about lying for a living, is how it kills to know the truth.

Queen

Help art bells widow heather wade by becoming a paid subscriber. U get all the inside details of her fictioanl love afair with art and how she helped him commit suiced.

"My dearest Art. Please save me some of my cigarettes"

All this and much more!!

"You know something. Those shadow people were really me" HAA HAA HAA

YEs its true with the low monthly payment of EVERYTHING U GOT

You too can be apart of the twisted redacted  heather wade program. And for the one time special offer u get the very fabric she wore the day art killed himself. With her vary own tears on it

So act now

West of the rockies call 555 gost
East of the rockies call 555 gabs
First time buyers call 555 cry1.   And get heathers vary own fabric she cried on just for u
International line This is sooooo fucked up!!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 15, 2019, 06:28:55 PM
Trust me, those fuckers owe you.

Damn.  Seems like I haven't seen you around in forever.  Hope things are going ok!

Dr. MD MD

Ciardelo

Quote from: Liberace! on January 15, 2019, 07:27:29 PM
Damn.  Seems like I haven't seen you around in forever.  Hope things are going ok!
They are! I had some health issues, and something was wrong with my computer for a while I couldn't log into BellGab!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2019, 07:28:30 PM
Good to see you posting here again. :)
Good to see you too, Doc! Just a little posting, wow, lots of changes. I hope Hoaxland is holding up.

Corona Kitty

I'm convinced anyone who hosts a "paranormal" show is just a piece of shit. Yeah I said it.(sarcasm).

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on January 15, 2019, 08:01:31 PM
I'm convinced anyone who hosts a "paranormal" show is just a piece of shit. Yeah I said it.(sarcasm).

That should read “Yeah, I said it.” ::)

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 06:27:54 PM
The worst part about lying for a living, is how it kills to know the truth.
Karen basically said 'on air' that HW is/was crazy in love with AB, implying way more than a father figure or mentor relationship, and, following your quote origination, HW is going to retort that she's letting people speculate that she's AB's daughter.

HW also looks to have some Chinese genetics, which seems to match-up with her Chinese father being real according to HW. She does not allow speculation about that.

Lying? I never bought into her migraine headache excuses for MIA, or that AB had to retire because of a stalker shooting at him.

Lying was/is part of the game both of them played.

HW can return again simply by blaming LNM for its implosion and poor audio quality, which wasn't her fault.

I would listen to a very select few of her guests over an entire year, but she really needs a co-host to succeed. I might even enjoy listening IF HW had a co-host, otherwise she won't make-it as a successful lone-wolf host. She's proven that already.

Quote from: VC on January 15, 2019, 08:55:34 PM
Karen basically said 'on air' that HW is/was crazy in love with AB, implying way more than a father figure or mentor relationship, and, following your quote origination, HW is going to retort that she's letting people speculate that she's AB's daughter.

HW also looks to have some Chinese genetics, which seems to match-up with her Chinese father being real according to HW. She does not allow speculation about that.

Lying? I never bought into her migraine headache excuses for MIA, or that AB had to retire because of a stalker shooting at him.

Lying was/is part of the game both of them played.

HW can return again simply by blaming LNM for its implosion and poor audio quality, which wasn't her fault.

I would listen to a very select few of her guests over an entire year, but she really needs a co-host to succeed. I might even enjoy listening IF HW had a co-host, otherwise she won't make-it as a successful lone-wolf host. She's proven that already.

Typical internet misrepresentation.

If your going to report what Karen said. It’s drastically changes the undertones of your post when your further state Karen said Art was not receptive of any of Heathers advances and never went to her house without his daughter.

No one can be successful just not going to work because they dont feel like it. Regardless of what people say even those who like their job would prefer not working to working. Also just ignoring her audience, who by the way are supporting her isn’t cool. Like nothing, multiple times.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on January 15, 2019, 08:55:34 PM

Didn't Art tell her "no fill in hosts?"  I have to assume that would extend to co-hosts...  ;)

VC

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 15, 2019, 10:13:04 PM
Typical internet misrepresentation.

If your going to report what Karen said. It’s drastically changes the undertones of your post when your further state Karen said Art was not receptive of any of Heathers advances and never went to her house without his daughter.

You must be having an episode of imagination reading to put [your] words and [your] ideas about my post that I never wrote or implied. It's incoherent in relation to my post. I heard the entire Karen interview that the Ellgab podcast did.

Please quote me and organize your ideas enough to not add-in your imagination reading of things I did not write or imply.

VC

Quote from: WOTR on January 16, 2019, 12:01:50 AM
Didn't Art tell her "no fill in hosts?"  I have to assume that would extend to co-hosts...  ;)
HW's no show behavior with no communication and no explanation is way too erratic to attract a sustaining subscriber base long-term, so without a co-host that is reliable to show-up when she doesn't I think HW is burnt toast.

Imo, it's obvious HW has serious personality "communication" problems and has something like PTSD. She can't function well enough to consistently work 5 days a week doing the 4 hour show format as a lone-wolf host.