• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Let's Make Fun Of Dummies.

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

Sean92008

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 24, 2016, 04:01:33 AM
It's not the most popular part of the AM band. I have at least two radios that go down to 530 but there's nothing below 570 to tune in around here. Still, I can't imagine what they're saving by cutting off the lower part of the band.

Maybe interference?

I had an analog TV that went to (I think) channel 84...  I think, for many years if not always, channel 69 is as high as it goes.

SredniVashtar

I am sure we are all grateful for the words of wisdom contained herein. Art's Facebook friends: he doesn't let just anyone in, you know!

SredniVashtar

This man held down a responsible mid-level position in a flourishing accountancy firm, before an ill-advised exposure to Heather Wade Open Lines sent him over the edge:

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on January 21, 2016, 04:05:57 PM
Is that evidence of Heather being subvertly marketed sexually?

No, and frankly that's the sort of thing I'd expect from an empty sack of witless humanoid (to employ an aldousism) and not a respected meth dealer such as yourself. Hang your head in shame, sir!

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 25, 2016, 09:28:44 AM
I am sure we are all grateful for the words of wisdom contained herein. Art's Facebook friends: he doesn't let just anyone in, you know!
Maybe if he posted in a posh Brit accent it would read better.  ;)

SredniVashtar

This dear lady (despite having a face that looks like a bulldog smashed by an ironing board) is waiting for the return of her hero. Art Bell is 'worth it'. But if that sumbitch ain't back by April then he can suck a dick! Patience isn't among her most noteworthy traits, she helpfully (some might say 'threateningly') informs us.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 25, 2016, 10:28:26 AM
This dear lady (despite having a face that looks like a bulldog smashed by an ironing board) is waiting for the return of her hero. Art Bell is 'worth it'. But if that sumbitch ain't back by April then he can suck a dick! Patience isn't among her most noteworthy traits, she helpfully (some might say 'threateningly') informs us.

She should at least hold out until May.  Everyone knows that stalkers only come out in months that have an "r" in them.

SredniVashtar

'Hey, Art, as a Long Time fan of the Show, I thought you Might be interested in this random Gift that you will almost certainly have no interest in...I hope you notice that I am such a Fan that I have even decided to copy your fucked-up random capitalisations.  :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this Photo, but I WILL hunt you down if you don't (joke!). By the way, this random Gift idea is really set to Take off...I'm sure Asia would Really appreciate a Garden incinerator, or a nice set of Hub Caps for Christmas. I got the idea when I gave my one-year old Daughter an adjustable spanner for her birthday, and she LOVED IT. ((((Huggles)))). And heather's getting better EVERY DAY!. You have an AWESOME family, Art. It makes The Waltons look like a crack house!'

munbeam666

Quote from: MV on January 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM
When one of Art's Facebook "friends" say something stupid, post a screen cap in this thread:

were you guys wearing dirty underwear?

ItsOver

Quote from: munbeam666 on January 25, 2016, 01:24:01 PM
were you guys wearing dirty underwear?
Yes, but it was just for Lucias, only.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on January 25, 2016, 09:59:43 AM
Maybe if he posted in a posh Brit accent it would read better.  ;)

Brit accents make everything better. I still have a hard time hating Tony Blair just because he talks so lovely.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 25, 2016, 10:31:29 AM
She should at least hold out until May.  Everyone knows that stalkers only come out in months that have an "r" in them.
Yes, this is true.  I confess to being an oyster stalker.

Kolchak

Michelangelo is glad that tonight's guest - whose credentials are a degree in English but writes books like Sacred Symbols of the Dogon: The Key to Advanced Science in the Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs - doesn't sound like "a nutter."

ItsOver

Michelangelo.  Lucias.  Eh, what is this, an Italian fun fest?  Hurry up, Leonardo, and update your status.  Are you still dead?

http://youtu.be/Pf-UXRiZPBc

whoozit

Quote from: Kolchak on January 26, 2016, 09:40:14 AM

Michelangelo is glad that tonight's guest - whose credentials are a degree in English but writes books like Sacred Symbols of the Dogon: The Key to Advanced Science in the Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs - doesn't sound like "a nutter."
One man's scholar another man's nutter.

Kolchak

If nothing else, this hosting gig has opened up a floodgate of potential suitors for Heather.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kolchak on January 26, 2016, 04:19:03 PM
If nothing else, this hosting gig has opened up a floodgate of potential suitors for Heather.

Or potential stalkers.  I'm sure she's been cautioned.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kolchak on January 26, 2016, 09:40:14 AM

at least his bullcrap will be well written.  i guess.

Kolchak

Quote from: MV on January 26, 2016, 09:36:47 PM

If you'd like to find out, it's available on Amazon for a mere $15.96! What a steal!

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: MV on January 26, 2016, 09:36:47 PM
speaking of writing:

Kolchak

Quote from: Kolchak on January 22, 2016, 10:03:39 AM

This comment now has 19 likes, making it the most popular thing on the Heather Denver announcement post.

ziznak

Quote from: Kolchak on January 27, 2016, 09:12:06 AM
This comment now has 19 likes, making it the most popular thing on the Heather Denver announcement post.
uh oh... Mr Contratto is losing faith!

SredniVashtar

I wonder how long this little nugget will last before it gets yanked.

CornyCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 30, 2016, 10:04:48 AM
I wonder how long this little nugget will last before it gets yanked.
Precious.

SredniVashtar

This guy's dense, elliptical style makes it hard to understand every detail of this illuminating post. However, I think the main burden of his remarks is that Heather is getting better all the time, that she's doing an awesome job, and that we should all just give her a chance. Oh, and stay subscribed, fuckfaces!