• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

b_dubb

i'm betting it involves iran, straight o' hormuz, north korea, and vladimir putin's prehensile foreskin.  all rolled into one giant threat log

The General

I'd say the joke's on you Alejandro. 

The terror was listening to his show.  Three times.

alejandro

Quote from: Frys Girl on February 08, 2012, 02:36:58 PM
alejandro, i usually don't agree with you, and you say some dumb things (about women), but i respect your passion. however, you need to exercise more doubt!! Have you ever criticized Alex Jones? ONCE? You seem to defend him as though he's your dad!
I disagree with a lot of what Alex and his minions publish, but overall he does a good job. I know he avoids certain topics that could cost him his invitations to mainstream media shows, and he exaggerates and hypes non-issues sometimes because he wants to create sensationalistic breaking news for his listeners - even if there are non at the moment... :)

here's some things that I don't like:
his minion Knut Nemo's article about Madonna's Super Bowl performance. They said it's all about devil worhip and she's impersonating Baphomet and Ishtar, and then she's lifted above the gospel-christians bowing to a black priest...
Well, my take on that is - it's frikkin ART - of course they use mythical Egyptian stuff here, that doesn't hurt anybody.

He's playing into the "good American Christian Conservative"'s fears and prejudices.
He always names "foreign banks" as the culprits. Christianity is the only GOOD & RIGHTEOUS religion to him. He doesn't dare to actually look into, and talk about the masonic/Blavatsky view about Lucifer "being the good guy", because that could cost him lots of his audience.

He's not telling all he knows about the 2nd World War, because he's afraid it could cost him audience too.

And I especially hate when his show turns into a mega-rant about how stupid everybody is (of course excluding his listeners).
I also hate that many of the participants in his forum and comments are totally ignorant nitwits, religious bible-quoting morons, and freaks who hang on every word and defend every crap that comes out of AJ.

alejandro

one more thing comes to mind:
Alex constantly bashes the freemasons and so called "satanists" like Heleny Blavatsky, and then he invites MICHAEL TSARION and David Icke to his show - 2 guys who PREACH everything that Blavatsky wrote in their videos, and who are basically "Luciferians"...
Alex had Tsarion on his show several times, but he never talked to him about this, but chose to talk about something else where they have the same opinions (NWO, controlled people, etc).

I don't know if Alex is ignorant about the fact that Tsarion is a Luciferian - who preaches exactly what Alex warns his listeners about, but when he's on the show they just talk about cozy subjects they agree upon. That's kinda ridiculous.

PS. I think Tsarion is an interesting guy, and I don't mean to judge him. He probably just used Alex's ignorance about him to promote his own sales.

Frys Girl

Quote from: alejandro on February 08, 2012, 04:13:59 PM

Well, my take on that is - it's frikkin ART - of course they use mythical Egyptian stuff here, that doesn't hurt anybody.

And I especially hate when his show turns into a mega-rant about how stupid everybody is (of course excluding his listeners).
I also hate that many of the participants in his forum and comments are totally ignorant nitwits, religious bible-quoting morons, and freaks who hang on every word and defend every crap that comes out of AJ.
That's great. I loved Madonna's performance too.

b_dubb

can we do something about alejandro's giant text?  all this scrolling is distracting me from the globalist cabal to ... like ... ruin our day and shit

Quote from: alejandro on February 08, 2012, 04:13:59 PM
I disagree with a lot of what Alex and his minions publish, but overall he does a good job. I know he avoids certain topics that could cost him his invitations to mainstream media shows, and he exaggerates and hypes non-issues sometimes because he wants to create sensationalistic breaking news for his listeners - even if there are non at the moment... :)

Right out the gate, your first point seems the most damning. You *know* the guy makes up stuff to rile up his audience, and you *know* he creates sensationalistic, fake stories even when there's nothing really going on.

This seems like a non-starter to me. Just my $0.02

Frys Girl

Quote from: Agent : Orange on February 09, 2012, 05:44:03 AM
Right out the gate, your first point seems the most damning. You *know* the guy makes up stuff to rile up his audience, and you *know* he creates sensationalistic, fake stories even when there's nothing really going on.

This seems like a non-starter to me. Just my $0.02
I'd say for a young kid/teenager, he is trying. He is willing to take a spark to feel warm for a minute even if the fire burns the house down. Alex Jones is the only one screaming that the system sucks bla bla bla, so naturally, he'll get the most attention. I think in the long run alejandro will wise up.

b_dubb

but what will it take? what will it take for Alejandro to realize that Alex Jones is an "entertainer" of sorts?

Avi

Quote from: b_dubb on February 09, 2012, 09:42:24 AM
but what will it take? what will it take for Alejandro to realize that Alex Jones is an "entertainer" of sorts?

We have no choice but to wait and let Rahm work his magic.

alejandro

Quote from: b_dubb on February 09, 2012, 09:42:24 AM
the world isn't black and white. there's no such thing like ALEX JONES IS BAD or AJ is great.
Iknow Alex isnt perfect, but I also know he's doing a service to the US with all the other important stories he touches that most media wont even mention or spin 180°.
I'd say AJ is an institution for freedom and liberty, common sense, and one of the few real reporters left in the country.
But of course you can't see this, cause most Coastgab users run around with a plank nailed to their heads.

alejandro

Quote from: The General on February 08, 2012, 11:09:15 AM
I'd say the joke's on you Alejandro. 
actually, I wrote this as a joke. hence the pink big letters.

b_dubb

Quote from: alejandro on February 10, 2012, 10:39:44 AM
I don't know. Sounds like you are waffling here?

Harmness

Quote from: alejandro on February 10, 2012, 10:37:37 AM
most Coastgab users run around with a plank nailed to their heads.

That would explain this fucking headache.

Quote from: alejandro on February 10, 2012, 10:37:37 AM
Iknow Alex isnt perfect, but I also know he's doing a service to the US with all the other important stories he touches that most media wont even mention or spin 180°.
Is he doing us a service with the sensationalized stories or the made up ones?

alejandro

He isn't making up as much as the establishment media. Remember, they told you that Obama got Osama  - without any proof AT ALL, and people really want to believe this fairytale.

b_dubb

This is what passes for a sense of humor amongst the Alex Jones crowd

Harmness

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alejandro

Harmness

In other news, people need air to breathe.

Quote from: b_dubb on February 12, 2012, 05:14:02 AM
This is what passes for a sense of humor amongst the Alex Jones crowd

LOL!!

alejandro

Alex Jones got mad at fruitflies today (and probably his staff).

on the wednesday 15th of Feb. he was just talking about something when apparently a fruitfly landed on his face, which got him mad shouting at his staff to  "play some music... I'M NOT DEALING WITH THIS ANYMORE! <inaudible>"

really funny... maybe some1 can get the video off his prisonplanet.tv site - I think he got a 15 day free trial there but Im too lazy to do it.

Vatar

Quote from: alejandro on February 15, 2012, 11:47:52 PM

on the wednesday 15th of Feb. he was just talking about something when apparently a fruitfly landed on his face, which made him tell the staff to "play some music" followed by shouting "I'M NOT DEALING WITH THIS ANYMORE! <inaudible>"

really funny... maybe some1 can get the video off his prisonplanet.tv site - I think he got a 15 day free trial there but Im too lazy to do it.

I think during his live radio show on Tuesday a mike was left open and shouting could be heard under the freeze dried food and miracle vitamin commercials.

Quote from: alejandro on February 15, 2012, 11:47:52 PM

on the wednesday 15th of Feb. he was just talking about something when apparently a fruitfly landed on his face, which got him mad shouting at his staff to  "play some music... I'M NOT DEALING WITH THIS ANYMORE! <inaudible>"

could've been worse...

The Fly *Help Me Help Me* (with Human voice scene) 1958

CoastCanuck

Alejandro, the fruit fly incident is posted on Youtube now....

Jasmine

The question remains...are those ordinary fruit flies...or are they...illuminati fruit flies? Well, I think if Alex SEES SOMETHING, he should SAY SOMETHING to Janet Napolitano.

And by the way, about that hilarious clip from 'The Fly' (LOVE Vincent Price!), did you know it took them THREE DAYS to film this short scene? Tis true...Vincent Price and the other actor could not stop cracking up at the teensy-weensy little voice "Heeeeelp meeeeee!". I saw the out takes a while back, and Vincent's laughter cracked me up big time.

Avi

Quote from: alejandro on February 10, 2012, 10:39:44 AM

Ha-ha! Matches your tutu. Is the bloom yet off the rose?

Ok, to be fair to Jonesy, south Texas is enduring a 'turrible' fruit fly infestation. I am drinking a very fine Chilean Cabernet right now, and the flies are circling my mouth and trying to drown themselves in my glass. Dad-gummit! I'm fixin' tuh fi-yer off a durned party-cannon. I'll give 'em an Infowar they'll never forget! Round 'em up and put 'em in their own Prison Planet, where I'll subject them to chem-trail experiments! Gosh-durnit! I've had it up to he-ah.

b_dubb

alex jones is this guy who's just angry, who thinks he's smarter than everyone else and somehow has the answers that no one else has.  because he's better.  more insightful. 

bullshit.  this guy is so obviously a personality disorder and/or ongoing brain disease.  i hate that i know who he is